Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444636 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
KolaSteven:

True! She was helpful when I went for my file submission. I didn't meet her when I went for uploading though.
And she's far nicer than the dark man sitting adjacent her table.

The dark man was actually nice too, but not compared to the woman at the front desk.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
InfinixMine:
What documents did you take?
How long it took you?
How much you paid?

I paid 17,900.

Original birth certificate
Original certificate of origin
Filled and notarized guarantors form ( you will find the form on their website)
Photocopied data page of my guarantor
Payment receipt from saanapay
Acknowledgement receipt from saanapay
Print out of your application
2 passport photographs

Do make photocopy of all the documents, although you can still photocopy them at the immigration office for #20 each.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobleman4l(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Guys momentum is gradually increasing, ALL those concerned should please go to the NIS facebook page and write a comment on the activities at IKOYI, we are getting noticed. Hopefully this coming week a directive will be issued to that command.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nobleman4l:
Were you not reading all the post about IKOYI yet you still went there??

I dey regret am walahi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nobleman4l:
Guys momentum is gradually increasing, ALL those concerned should please go to the NIS facebook page and write a comment on the activities at IKOYI, we are getting noticed. Hopefully this coming week a directive will be issued to that command.

And also everybody that is having this issue with ikoyi please search for the comptroller general's page on Facebook.... Muhammed babandede...I will drop the link here ...just put a comment about your grievances on any of his post...we must stop that nonsense wey dey happen for ikoyi....together we stand...some of us done miss employment opportunities because of the greed of a few officers there....I just made a post on his page ..abeg make una bomb the man page with post ..he must answer

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
corleone427:

If you are an applicant at ikoyi like me abeg let's bomberd that post with our grievances...you can't imagine the annoyance I felt yesterday after being told that there was enough booklet from abuja but I need to pay extra 20k and it would be out immediately.....and una expect say Nigeria go better...the person heading Ikoyi command is to blame for this gross incompetence and massive daylight corruption.....ikoyi nah den of thieves ....

I swear dem be thieves.... If to say i know earlier i for go alausa wey dey closer to me.... Idiotic set of people..... Gimme the link to that post make i vent my anger small
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
corleone427:

And also everybody that is having this issue with ikoyi please search for the comptroller general's page on Facebook.... Muhammed babandede...I will drop the link here ...just put a comment about your grievances on any of his post...we must stop that nonsense wey dey happen for ikoyi....together we stand...some of us done miss employment opportunities because of the greed of a few officers there....I just made a post on his page ..abeg make una bomb the man page with post ..he must answer

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009877937582

That's the link to his page ...make una give am sleepless nights abeg

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
corleone427:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009877937582

That's the link to his page ...make una give am sleepless nights abeg

Na the link to the post wey you make for their official page na him i need
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
1manuel:

Na the link to the post wey you make for their official page na him i need

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=590308965646337&id=107664737244098&anchor_composer=false

I see person done even screenshot my comment from here post there dey fire them say why them dey disgrace their self ....abeg make everybody give ikoyi sleepless night ..make them come out for news abeg...if not we won't get our passports
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
corleone427:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=590308965646337&id=107664737244098&anchor_composer=false

I see person done even screenshot my comment from here post there dey fire them say why them dey disgrace their self ....abeg make everybody give ikoyi sleepless night ..make them come out for news abeg...if not we won't get our passports

Baba i don reach there, na only ikoyi command na him ppl dey bad mouth,, that Ikoyi worst joor
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
1manuel:

Baba i don reach there, na only ikoyi command na him ppl dey bad mouth,, that Ikoyi worst joor

If we do am in mass I assure you by next week everybody go get their passports...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toludestin(f): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thank you everyone for this thread. I decided to do the same day renewal option for my son(Abuja) and my parent(festac). My parents went for theirs today and the passport is ready. They paid 50k each and got the VIP treatment. I went this route after I read about people's sad experience.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by plahtihnum: 1:07am On Aug 28, 2021

Let us BOMBARD the Nigeria Immigration Service page with messages biko. IKOYI command dey fall our hands o.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HighOptimism(m): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2021
kennybuluro:

I paid 17,900.

2 passport photographs

Do make photocopy of all the documents, although you can still photocopy them at the immigration office for #20 each.
Thank you for this.
Didn't you submit your NIN slip and was it not required while filling your online form?

For the guarantor's form, I thought its commissioner of oath. Can it be notarized by a notary club too? Abi the two are the same?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Topboyz5: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2021
toludestin:
Thank you everyone for this thread. I decided to do the same day renewal option for my son(Abuja) and my parent(festac). My parents went for theirs today and the passport is ready. They paid 50k each and got the VIP treatment. I went this route after I read about people's sad experience.

same day renewal? You mean you filled forms, captured and passport was vomited same day ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2021
HighOptimism:

Thank you for this.
Didn't you submit your NIN slip and was it not required while filling your online form?

For the guarantor's form, I thought its commissioner of oath. Can it be notarized by a notary club too? Abi the two are the same?

I didn't fill in my NIN. It has to be notarized by the commissioner of oath sir.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by InfinixMine: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2021
Thank you

In case I have a question I'll mention you.
kennybuluro:

I paid 17,900.

2 passport photographs

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toludestin(f): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Yes
Topboyz5:

same day renewal? You mean you filled forms, captured and passport was vomited same day ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by esteeino13(f): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2021
Pls if I renew my passport will I get my old passport no back? My passport is about to expire.
Thanks
I did the passport when I was single, now I’m married what do I need for renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobleman4l(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2021
esteeino13:
Pls if I renew my passport will I get my old passport no back? My passport is about to expire.
Thanks
I did the passport when I was single, now I’m married what do I need for renewal
Read previous tread. However please and please avoid IKOYI command. If you are in Lagos, Alausa is recommended.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Topboyz5: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
toludestin:
Yes

Thanks. Pardon my question/questioning.
I need the details from festac please. Abeg.
I should just walk there like DIY? An official helping out? Thanks in anticipation.

olu245-wise@yahoo.com.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chiefholloway: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yes. And mine was ready in exactly 3 days. The two weeks thing doesn't apply if you get connect grin

Did mine at the immigration Hq in Abj

NB: I can't do nothing for you!

esteeino13:
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
InfinixMine:
Thank you

In case I have a question I'll mention you.

You welcome my chairman sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2021
esteeino13:
Thanks
answered on page 330
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wfchris042(m): 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
kennybuluro:

You welcome my chairman sir.

Please where is this alausa located because I I don't want to fall inside anything that will make me regret like that of ikoyi I'm hearing of cry

And I want to do a new passport how do I start, is there any online process I need to do first or is everything done there ? sad

Pls I need help on this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
wfchris042:

Please where is this alausa located because I I don't want to fall inside anything that will make me regret like that of ikoyi I'm hearing of cry

And I want to do a new passport how do I start, is there any online process I need to do first or is everything done there ? sad

Pls I need help on this

My chairman sir, I choose my place of Data capturing as immigration office, Abeokuta , I applied for my passport on the Nigeria immigration portal. Strictly DIY. It will only take about 5 mins of your time to peruse through their immigration Portal baba mi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wfchris042(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
kennybuluro:

My chairman sir, I choose my place of Data capturing as immigration office, Abeokuta , I applied for my passport on the Nigeria immigration portal. Strictly DIY. It will only take about 5 mins of your time to peruse through their immigration Portal baba mi.

So I need to visit the immigration office to do everything na
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by laidenews(f): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modified
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HighOptimism(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
I would like to know if the application and acknowledgment forms can be printed anything on the website. I want to apply with my phone then print later. Is it possible? Do the forms come as PDF so I can download then print later?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olaoke16(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
HighOptimism:
I would like to know if the application and acknowledgment forms can be printed anything on the website. I want to apply with my phone then print later. Is it possible? Do the forms come as PDF so I can download then print later?

yes to all.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 4:58am On Aug 29, 2021
wfchris042:

So I need to visit the immigration office to do everything na

I applied on my phone using Google chrome, saved the everything I needed to print as PDF, then went ahead to print them out in a business center.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wfchris042(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2021
kennybuluro:

I applied on my phone using Google chrome, saved the everything I needed to print as PDF, then went ahead to print them out in a business center.

Okay then after you printed them all out you took it there with you for your data printing

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.