Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438622 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
etin06:

Please I will like to find out from you if PH is DIY friendly.

Hi. Sorry I haven't been online.

I won't say they are friendly. But I no send them. And in the end, they produced my passport in less than 1week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Coolcube:
Good news. My Wife's passport renewal and change of name is finally out. She captured in Ibadan on August 26.

Finally, the wait of 4 months is over.

Hi I'd like to know... They you also change the name on her NIN to effect this name change on passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toyin03(f): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
seansifo:
Did you received a text to come pick it up? When is the collection date on your slip?

I captured on the 17th and my collection date is February 3rd. What do you advise?

I didn't receive any text. Collection date was 30th Dec 2021.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toyin03(f): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
pwwears:
please help with this, am going tomorrow morning to abk from lagos...and this guarantors form is yet to be filled abeg

it has to be filled. It's important else you want to be going back n forth.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
pwwears:
please help with this, am going tomorrow morning to abk from lagos...and this guarantors form is yet to be filled abeg

And you're in Lagos... So easy to go about
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Coolcube:

My wife changed her from her maiden name on her old passport to her married name in the renewed one, and that was without any hassle as the name she wanted to change to was the same name on her NIN (she first modified her NIN and presented the new slip).

Did they ask for any change of name document? Or newspaper publication? Or was it just her NIN she presented?

I ask because I want to change the name on my old passport to the name on my NIN. Waiting for your response, thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makforex(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2022
Lakseg:

I Captured late of October last year and issued quarter of January this year. Collected�� today @osogbo office. Glory be to God �
congrats and thanks for the update.
Is it fresh/renewal, is it 32pages 5yrs? and is it diy? Did u also receive sms 4 d collection? Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwasegunmccoy: 3:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Please house i want to do NIN data modification (misspelled names)(change of phone number) do i have to do the data modification at where i Registered initially or i can do it at any NIMC centre and what are the requirements for these updates
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by etin06(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Oluwapomile1:

Hi. Sorry I haven't been online.

I won't say they are friendly. But I no send them. And in the end, they produced my passport in less than 1week.
OK thanks so much I will give it a trial

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Coolcube: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2022
prettyamebo:

Did they ask for any change of name document? Or newspaper publication? Or was it just her NIN she presented?

I ask because I want to change the name on my old passport to the name on my NIN. Waiting for your response, thanks

Documents submitted

Marriage certificate
Newspaper publication
NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Coolcube:

Documents submitted

Marriage certificate
Newspaper publication
NIN

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by winzy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi

Please I am in the UK, is there anyway I can renew my passport? like giving it to someone going to Nigeria to do it for me? or am I need for biometrics?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
winzy:
Hi

Please I am in the UK, is there anyway I can renew my passport? like giving it to someone going to Nigeria to do it for me? or am I need for biometrics?

No possible, you can renew it at the Nigeria embassy in UK but would cost more
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lakseg: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
makforex:
congrats and thanks for the update.
Is it fresh/renewal, is it 32pages 5yrs? and is it diy? Did u also receive sms 4 d collection? Thanks.
Fresh 32pgs for 5yrs. No sms received. I just went there for checking after proper follow up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chucko766: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Does anyone captured in Abeokuta immegration office in august 2021 if yes have you collected your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
pwwears:

Leave that part ii then write any amount in that asset side what matters is that you have your documents complete
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chucko766: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hello I just wanna confirm if anyone captured at Abeokuta immigration office for renewal in august 15 to 25… I did mine august 16 and still not hear anything the day I went there they told me they are on July not January is going I haven’t heated anything please can someone help ??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by biglizzy: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Oluwapomile1:

Around mile 1 flyover on the ABA road. New one which I did for my kids cost 26k each. I don't know for renewal.
Thanks
Could you please outline the DIY process.
Including necessary documents.Thanks again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chucko766: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
stephenponti:
Anybody with any update about Abeokuta horrible Centre. I captured since August 16th. 4 months + They keep saying no booklet.

Have you gotten your passport now I captured the same day at Abeokuta
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Chucko766:

Have you gotten your passport now I captured the same day at Abeokuta
no i haven't.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chucko766: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
stephenponti:

no i haven't.
same here any update from Abeokuta now!! It’s January now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chuxmgc: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lakseg:

I Captured late of October last year and issued quarter of January this year. Collected�� today @osogbo office. Glory be to God �

Please how did you go about it, I was also captured 10th of October last year and I am yet to get it. Please kindly assist
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
seansifo:
Did you received a text to come pick it up? When is the collection date on your slip?

I captured on the 17th and my collection date is February 3rd. What do you advise?

Please were captured on your appointment day or you submitted your documents and returned another day for capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lakseg: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
chuxmgc:

Please how did you go about it, I was also captured 10th of October last year and I am yet to get it. Please kindly assist
You can chat me up privately if you applied at osogbo office. But, it's just a matter of proper follow up. If mountain refuses to go to Moses,Moses won't hesitate to go to mountain
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 4:18am On Jan 20, 2022
Chucko766:
same here any update from Abeokuta now!! It’s January now

The last update i got from there, They took me to where our files where piled up. I no go lie i shouted, more than a million files of unprocessed passport.

I spoke to an officer, and he is asking me to pay 25k to move my file forward and hv it processed. i am considering to risk it & cough up the Pay. it was DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bundestag(m): 4:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Foxie:
Please were captured on your appointment day or you submitted your documents and returned another day for capturing?
You'll submit your documents and they'll give you another date to come for capturing. If you do go early, you might get captured the same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taskcompleteng: 7:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Good morning,

Please has anyone done capturing recently in Lagos?

I heard the stop capturing in Ikoyi oh.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Bundestag:

You'll submit your documents and they'll give you another date to come for capturing. If you do go early, you might get captured the same day
Okay. Thank you. I took my children there I was told it's now based on appointment, hence my inquiry. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cauhlins(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Cauhlins:
Hi guys. Do they confirm appointment date for capturing? I missed my appointment on Jan 10th and I see the next available date is on the 8th of February, which is pretty long.

Can I just go with my old appointment slip?

Guys any help here?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chuxmgc: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Lakseg:

You can chat me up privately if you applied at osogbo office. But, it's just a matter of proper follow up. If mountain refuses to go to Moses,Moses won't hesitate to go to mountain
Please your contact do that I can chat you up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fostagbogo: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Priceless25:
Has anyone who captured in August 2021 at Asaba gotten their passport? (Renewal & I didn't go the DIY route)

I also got captured in August yet it's not ready.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.