Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1452163 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adedotun13(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Same here, stories upon stories
yhenny:
Well you might be lucky as they just started the enhanced passport but I have done my capturing since early August and still the same story of no booklet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Coolcube: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
prettyamebo:

Congratulations! Please I have an issue that you likely might be able to help me with. I plan to go for a renewal but the name on my NIN is my maiden name while the one on my new passport is my present name. Will it be an issue for me?

Yes. It definitely will. You have to change your name on NIN and then go with the new print out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Coolcube:

Yes. It definitely will. You have to change your name on NIN and then go with the new print out.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tourshaw: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
sheettle:

I was at the Ilorin office of NIS yesterday.
 I applied online for a Nigerian International Passport inline with the directive of the honourable minister of interior, Ogbeni Raufu Aregbesola that applicants should not patronise hoodlums for passport enrollment. I went to NIS office on the 29th of December, 2021 at Apata Yakuba in Ilorin for verification. I attempted to use the court oath which they use for their own clientele base but the man rejected it insisting that I must go to State High Court. I painstakingly went to the high court and got the oath, returned to NIS office and presented the necessary papers. I was told by the officer to return in 7 days time for capturing. The 7-day timeline was yesterday, only to get there and was told that I will have to pay the sum of 6K for administrative charges before I will be captured, despite managing to scale the stress of getting and signing the guarantor oath form. They perpetrate all kinds of irregularities and organised fraud openly in that their Àpáta Yakuba office. My file still lies helplessly in the collection officer's office because I cannot afford the so-called "administrative" charges of #6,000. Ilorin NIS OFFICE isn't DIY friendly. Even when you have a plugin, ensure that the person whom you'll handover your processing of passport to is a very sure one.

This is very unfortunate. I have also the information that 7k must be paid as admin charge. We have a lot to correct gaskiya. O just applied online and I'm already proceeding with the payment because of the fear of not able to pay the baseless admin bribe.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tourshaw: 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have a question house!

My date of birth on my nin is not the same with the one I intend to use for the passport. I hope this is not going to cause any problem for me during the course of processing my passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheettle(m): 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Tourshaw:

This is very unfortunate. I have also the information that 7k must be paid as admin charge. We have a lot to correct gaskiya. O just applied online and I'm already proceeding with the payment because of the fear of not able to pay the baseless admin bribe.

Can we chat via WhatsApp?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
It will cause problems. DOB and all names on passport and NIN have to match exactly. So it's either you do an NIN data update, or use the DOB on your NIN on your passport.

Tourshaw:
I have a question house!

My date of birth on my nin is not the same with the one I intend to use for the passport. I hope this is not going to cause any problem for me during the course of processing my passport?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by etin06(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please how is DIY in port harcourt? And can I use same guarantor for myself , my wife and daughter?. Please I will appreciate your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zubby28: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Omo, the kind prices wey I dey see here ehn. Glad I renewed mine in Uyo last year for 25k and collected it in 3 days.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zubby28: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don't know about PH prices but you can use the same guarantor for all
etin06:
Please how is DIY in port harcourt? And can I use same guarantor for myself , my wife and daughter?. Please I will appreciate your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by etin06(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
zubby28:
I don't know about PH prices but you can use the same guarantor for all
OK thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by etin06(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Oluwapomile1:
Good morning all. Compliments of the season.

So I picked up my kids passport on the 22nd of Dec. I applied sometime in October but due to NIN delay for one of my kids, we captured 3rd and 9th of Nov(They suffered me here because they didn't process their documents together so we had to capture different days)

I was surprised that the date of Issue on the passport was 13th and 15 of Nov respectively.

100% DIY. PH command office. Picking it up was also easy, I went around 12 and by 1pm I have their passport. I would have had hiccup because I didn't go with their birth certificate as I didn't change name, but God so kind, the officer looked the other way. Lol.

Thank you all for the answers I got here.

Please I will like to find out from you if PH is DIY friendly.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tourshaw: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2022
sheettle:

Can we chat via WhatsApp?

Sure, it's fine.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tourshaw: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2022
Bossman:
It will cause problems. DOB and all names on passport and NIN have to match exactly. So it's either you do an NIN data update, or use the DOB on your NIN on your passport.

Ha! There is problem because I have actually made point. How best do you think I can do the NIN data update faster and easier to adjust the date of birth?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naxee9294: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2022
I finally got my pp collected just now �

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sanctuary78(m): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please house am new here.... Just joining you know, please I need an urgent information on how to get an international passport without cork and bull story... please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Harlabie: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hello , please how can I get acknowledgement form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sanctuary78(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please how did you go about it, I need some information please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Harlabie: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
How can I get acknowledgement from
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naxee9294: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
sanctuary78:
Please house am new here.... Just joining you know, please I need an urgent information on how to get an international passport without cork and bull story... please.
bro you will get your passport very smooth in abuja

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by erjo: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Bossman:

Must we use nin for the application?

Just asking
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelf284: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
People of God...pls for the guarantor form, someone that is not travelling out still has to fill a country in the Part II?
Is it important that guarantor has asset/cash available in Part I? Person no fit use poor assetless guarantor?
I appreciate your responses.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chaiks: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
finally collected my passport today after 7 weeks of waiting . the corruption going on in the NIS is mind-boggling.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvlyoracle(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2022
chaiks:
finally collected my passport today after 7 weeks of waiting . the corruption going on in the NIS is mind-boggling.
Which office?
DIY or OFFICIALS?
How were you able to get those documents without traveling to your home?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teejay13(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2022
Bossman:

Please in such a case where the DOB in my NIN is different from what am currently using, can I attatch an affidavit of change of DOB along with my passport application form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by agatha360: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please were can I do my international passport in Benin Edo state with ease.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Specyano:
Finally I was able to capture today. If all your documents is intact u gat no issue, buh if not trust me they'll bounce on u cos it's DIY.

For fresh application kindly note the requirements:
*Application verification form (given by Servicom)
*Application form online (2 passport photograph)
*Passport payment slip (2)
*Acknowledgments slip
*NIN slip (photocopy and original)
*DOB certificate (photocopy and original)
*State of origin certificate (p & o)
*Guarantor form filled & stamped by court (attach ur guarantor's passport photograph stamped together with the form)
*Data page of guarantor photocopy
*NIN slip of guarantor photocopy
*Verification form (given by Servicom).

Now we wait 32/5...

Hi, have you picked up your passport? I captured on Dec 1st, 2021 and as at on the 6th of January when I called an officer she told me it's ready though I'm yet to go pick it up, might be going today. Mine is DIY fresh passport 32/5yrs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Specyano(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2022
Foxie:
Hi, have you picked up your passport? I captured on Dec 1st, 2021 and as at on the 6th of January when I called an officer she told me it's ready though I'm yet to go pick it up, might be going today. Mine is DIY fresh passport 32/5yrs.
Since I didn't get SMS, I'll be going on the collection date which is Friday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Specyano:

Since I didn't get SMS, I'll be going on the collection date which is Friday
Okay, I didn't get an SMS also and on the slip they gave me there was no collection date on it. Good luck
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Etinosa1234: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tourshaw:

Ha! There is problem because I have actually made point. How best do you think I can do the NIN data update faster and easier to adjust the date of birth?

Depends on who u meet tho..

My uncle's wife is processed her own at alausa and it took three days

But it involved a lot of stress sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: Odunharry(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.