Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444347 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
sampete:
I already booked for an appointment, infact I booked for the 21st of this month which was available as at then, only for me to discover that they automatically shifted the date I booked to 23rd of March as I was about printing. I repeated the booking again, and I selected 23rd of February, still I was shifted to 23rd of march. So as it is now, I would have to wait for almost 2 months to do capturing.
no one shifted it has number of people per day and when is exhausted another date will be automatically assigned to you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Adedoyin98 what do you want to ask
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Envivo: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please help me o. I have done capturing since 3rd of November 2021 at the ikoyi office and still nothing about collecting it. Anybody have any idea about what is going on over there?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sampete(m): 4:24am On Feb 05, 2022
Foxie:
There's a court close to the immigration office at Alausa, just ask around when you get there. You'll be directed to the place. But note they resume 9am/10am that may cause a delay for you. I'd suggest you go to High Court at Ikeja GRA to get it done a day before to avoid any hassle.

The verification forms will be given to you there for you to make photocopies. They're 3 In number. If you don't mind, I can snap and share with you via email for free. As I have unfilled copies of them.

Thanks you so much. I've gotten the documents in my mail.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bamangar: 4:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Hello everyone, some of the stories I am reading here are so unappealing. My passport is expiring April but I want to start the renewal process this month , February just to avoid delays and stories that touches.

I am going for "DIY" in Abuja since I don't have much cash to spare for NIS agent. For those who did theres in Abuja, will doing it in Gwagwalada office be faster?? Can I get my passport latest by April if I start now and if I did it myself??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freedomtours(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2022
bamangar:
Hello everyone, some of the stories I am reading here are so unappealing. My passport is expiring April but I want to start the renewal process this month , February just to avoid delays and stories that touches.

I am going for "DIY" in Abuja since I don't have much cash to spare for NIS agent. For those who did theres in Abuja, will doing it in Gwagwalada office be faster?? Can I get my passport latest by April if I start now and if I did it myself??

Yes of course

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2022
bamangar:

Renewal process can commence within 6 months to the passport expiry date so you are good to go.

I recommend NIS HQ Sauka for DIY. If the booklets are available, you should get the passport within 6 weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bamangar: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
aieromon:

Renewal process can commence within 6 months to the passport expiry date so you are good to go.

I recommend NIS HQ Sauka for DIY. If the booklets are available, you should get the passport within 6 weeks.

Hmmm, Thank you...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Timblogga: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
sampete:
I already booked for an appointment, infact I booked for the 21st of this month which was available as at then, only for me to discover that they automatically shifted the date I booked to 23rd of March as I was about printing. I repeated the booking again, and I selected 23rd of February, still I was shifted to 23rd of march. So as it is now, I would have to wait for almost 2 months to do capturing.
what processing centre did you choose?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Timblogga: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please do I have to do capturing if I’m applying for renewal and have NIN, or I still have to capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Timblogga: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
NYCnextStop:
Just go with the small white paper slip that has your name and collection number on it. Once you get to the collection centre, hand it over to an officer who will check if your passport is ready
which office did you do yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayomidan: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Do NIS operate on Saturdays? Cuz I'm only chanced on Saturdays due to work.. Want to check if passport is ready for collection.. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Timblogga:
Please do I have to do capturing if I’m applying for renewal and have NIN, or I still have to capture?

Biometric capture is compulsory for new and renewal applications.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
ayomidan:
Do NIS operate on Saturdays? Cuz I'm only chanced on Saturdays due to work.. Want to check if passport is ready for collection.. Thanks

No
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
ayomidan:
Yes at Alausa. Saturday's and Sunday's
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sampete(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Timblogga:
what processing centre did you choose?
Alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by constild(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good evening guys. Please what documents do I need to carry along for my appointment. It’s on Monday at Alausa, I want to make sure I get everything covered in my end. Please it’s renewal I’m doing. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freedomtours(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Timblogga:

Yes of course..you will have to do capturing after getting appointment date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EAkoteyon: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=constild post=109985268]Good evening guys. Please what documents do I need to carry along for my appointment. It’s on Monday at Alausa, I want to make sure I get everything covered in my end. Please it’s renewal I’m doing. Thanks.[/quote if you're referring to capturing, you only need you old passport for sighting]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NYCnextStop(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Timblogga:
which office did you do yours?
Passport collection office, festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cocolacec(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
finally after 5months of waiting for passport renewal,I got an SMS that my document is ready for Collection.
Capt.24th August 2021
Office:Osogbo
Collection date:7th Feb 2022

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teejay13(m): 4:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Please what document do I need to carry along while going for appointment?

Also for does who have printed out their acknowledgment letter/form, how were you able to do that?

I am finding it difficult to locate the icon on their dashboard. Or could it be because i am actually using a phone to access the site?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sampete(m): 6:04am On Feb 06, 2022
I saw on Punch newspaper that NIMC verification Service is down as of Saturday, and I have a capture appointment for this Monday. Should I still go ahead to the passport office on Monday? I understand that the NIN verification is an integral part of the capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sampete(m): 6:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Teejay13:
Please what document do I need to carry along while going for appointment?

Also for does who have printed out their acknowledgment letter/form, how were you able to do that?

I am finding it difficult to locate the icon on their dashboard. Or could it be because i am actually using a phone to access the site?
Bro, there's no more acknowledgement slip on the website. Just print the application form, the appointment slip and the payment receipt and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teejay13(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2022
sampete:
Bro, there's no more acknowledgement slip on the website. Just print the application form, the appointment slip and the payment receipt and you are good to go

Okay, thank you for letting me know this.

Please, what about other documents like guarantors form, photo passport and co. Will I be expected to go along with them on the day of appointment, or no need for that for now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sampete(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Teejay13:

Okay, thank you for letting me know this.

Please, what about other documents like guarantors form, photo passport and co. Will I be expected to go along with them on the day of appointment, or no need for that for now?
You are to go with all of them.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayomidan: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Foxie:
Yes at Alausa. Saturday's and Sunday's
What about abeokuta sir? Cuz I did capturing there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teejay13(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2022
sampete:
You are to go with all of them.

Wow. Please house, which court can I go to for stamping of guarantors form in Abuja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
ayomidan:

What about abeokuta sir? Cuz I did capturing there
I have no idea.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by quadraheem(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
How can one change date of appointment?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojolfc(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Good day to you all

While filling the form and make payment with system at home, can save those payment receipts, acknowledge copy etc and print at cafe.

Secondly, which center is best for DIY between Alausa and Ikoyi center.

Thirdly, will I wait till the day of capturing date before submitting those form and documents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: kasim155, LetsTravel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.