Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1446002 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Panda7(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Foxie:
I think Alausa Passport is very fast in issuing passports. My child captured last week Monday and as at yesterday it's been produced/issued. 32/5 fresh passport, DIY.

What date was on the slip for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
I just collected my passport from festac today captured 13 of last month

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Luisema4luv:

1st of March. Issued 5th of February.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ibrixy: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
I just got my International passport today, in Kebbi State. The whole process was done today.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvlyoracle(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pls if you pay online how long doe it take to be invited for thumbprint?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IntrovertGuy: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
luvlyoracle:
Pls if you pay online how long doe it take to be invited for thumbprint?

You do not get invited. You simply book an appointment from https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvlyoracle(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
IntrovertGuy:

You do not get invited. You simply book an appointment from https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please treat has urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Foxie:
1st of March. Issued 5th of February.

Please how did u knw it was out?
I captured just a day after ur child but i don't knw if it is out or not
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 1:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Instant collection?
Ibrixy:
I just got my International passport today, in Kebbi State. The whole process was done today.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greathand01: 4:13am On Feb 12, 2022
Good morning, please what's the price for international passport for an adult and a 5months baby. Cos I learnt it's 49,500 each for both adults and infants and it will take 6,weeks to process.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Please how did u knw it was out?
I captured just a day after ur child but i don't knw if it is out or not
I was trying to make a correction to his place of birth... upon trying to follow up I was told it has been produced. I understand all captures that took place since Tuesday (1st of February) evening can't be produced until NIMC fix their verification portal that have been down. This is because they couldn't verify their NIN...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bolateeto25(f): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Good morning pls I captured 2weeks ago at Alausa office and last night I got this message NIS
Dear

Your passport application screening was successful, please proceed for enrollment at the NIS Alausa Office.

NIS
Pls does that mean my passport is ready?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ibrixy: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2022
Yes
duncanmighty:
Instant collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 9:47am On Feb 12, 2022
Wow
Ibrixy:
Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2022
bolateeto25:

Good morning pls I captured 2weeks ago at Alausa office and last night I got this message NIS
Dear

Your passport application screening was successful, please proceed for enrollment at the NIS Alausa Office.

NIS
Pls does that mean my passport is ready?

No. It means that you should proceed for biometric capture which you have already done.

Disregard

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Foxie:
I was trying to make a correction to his place of birth... upon trying to follow up I was told it has been produced. I understand all captures that took place since Tuesday (1st of February) evening can't be produced until NIMC fix their verification portal that have been down. This is because they couldn't verify their NIN...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Night0307: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good day everyone, I’d love to make some enquiries.

Firstly, the date of birth on my Nin is one year ahead of my real age, because of the long time processing of the correction(heard it might take up to a year), when registering for the declaration of age, should I use my real age or the one on my nin.

Secondly, for the state of origin, I don’t have, I’m from Bornu(my father), but based here in the west and I can’t go home for it, will an affidavit suffice, if not, what else can I do regarding that?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamCookie(f): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
I'd like to ask a question, please.

Suppose the name arrangements on your NIN details does not correspond with the one on your international passport, will you be able to renew based on the name arrangements on the existing passport OR they'd want you to renew based on your name arrangements on your NIN doc.?! Eg. NIN : AWOYINKA Segun Daniel ; PASSPORT(expired) AWOYINKA Daniel Segun. Will there be any issue while trying to renew ?!
Looking forward. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ozzy15: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Is Alausa currently issuing 64pages passport? I captured since December 16th with a friend who applied for 32pages ,hers has been issued since 2nd week in January...how long would it take to get mine ? We both did DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adelekethefirst(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2022
I'm a silent observer on this thread,captured on 5th of November 2021 at ikoyi passport office,after waiting for over 4 months finally I got a call on Friday 11-1-2022.
That my passport is ready.on getting there to collect my passport they said someone else has collected the passport on my behalf
I'm confused as to what to do
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukhety(f): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Send a message to their twitter acct. Which one is this one again?
Adelekethefirst:
I'm a silent observer on this thread,captured on 5th of November 2021 at ikoyi passport office,after waiting for over 4 months finally I got a call on Friday 11-1-2022.
That my passport is ready.on getting there to collect my passport they said someone else has collected the passport on my behalf
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Adelekethefirst:

The passport office has an active collection register. The name and phone number of the recipient can be extracted from the register. The officers should be able to advise you on the next steps.

However, if you didn't follow the DIY route, there is a chance that your "agent" has picked up the passport on your behalf.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Disregard the date on slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zolajpower: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
ezekieltech:

I appreciate your reply. I applied on Wednessday, 12th Noverber, 2014, and i collected the following day 13th, November, 2014. smiley smiley smiley

I did mine at the Ikoyi office though.
Please how much was your own and did you do your capturing immediately? + Was there any assistance from any immigration officer ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IntrovertGuy: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
zolajpower:

Please how much was your own and did you do your capturing immediately? + Was there any assistance from any immigration officer ?

lol. the person you quote dropped that comment since 2014.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zolajpower: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gooci:

30k na die ooooo.
will call someone wey de ikoyi later today to confirm the price. that 30k is too high at abk now
Bros I paid #40 k at the alahusa passport office . And it took about 5months bf I got it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zolajpower: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
IntrovertGuy:

lol. the person you quote dropped that comment since 2014.
grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zolajpower: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Foxie:
I think Alausa Passport is very fast in issuing passports. My child captured last week Monday and as at yesterday it's been produced/issued. 32/5 fresh passport, DIY.
How much is it please ? Is it please bcus I want to renew my daughter's own
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
zolajpower:

How much is it please ? Is it please bcus I want to renew my daughter's own
25,500, sanapay

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: MadeMan01(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.