Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433315 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 06, 2022
aieromon:

This is your enrollment number. Without that number, nobody will be able to track the status of your passport production.

Okay thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Solatium:

Were those numbers handwritten or Printed from the system? if handwritten then they deliberately held those printout back.

It was handwritten. Everybody that captured that day at ikoyi got handwritten papers with numbers on it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azyd(m): 3:46am On Apr 06, 2022
I already paid and booked an appointment, but anytime i try to Login with Application ID and reference number it keeps telling me "Application not found, please check parameters and try again...now I cant even download the guarantor form......this is so frustrating

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Parko(m): 3:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
Has anyone that captured on 3rd of march at festac collected his/her passport yet, I intend going tomorrow as it will be 4weeks exact
Hi bro, have you collected your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solatium(m): 5:01am On Apr 06, 2022
larrypha:

Yeah, I neee the passport this week. The available date for reschedule at Ikoyi was last day of May when I checked last week

That application might hang.
except you are yet to make payments
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alexjohn2020(m): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Parko:

Hi bro, have you collected your passport?
haven't gone yet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jobgetter(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Marike2:

Thanks for your response. Pls more responses from experience needed.

Also, my old passport before the E-passport type expired years ago. Should I be applying for a Renewal or Fresh?
Fresh
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abidecdrock(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2022
What is the cost of passport for children below 5? Diy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VicUkegbu(m): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Abidecdrock:
What is the cost of passport for children below 5? Diy

Except you don't want it urgently...
Fast track it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Torough: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Hey guys, how is it going? Just wanted to give my experience.

My passport expired 2 years ago (2020) so I applied for passport renewal on 14th February 2022, 10 years 64 pages (N72k). I used DIY (Ikoyi Office), the earliest date was 22nd of March so I picked it.

I went to the NIS on the day of capture I started out at Servicom, verified my NIN opened my file, etc. Afterwards I left Servicom and I verified my online payment. Then I proceeded to complete my capture.

I asked the official at Servicom when my passport would be ready and she said 6 - 8 weeks. Some days afterwards I tried checking via the portal on the site for my passport status but it didn't work; I strongly suspect the portal is only for immigration officials.

I went there yesterday (9 working days after capture) to try my luck and it turned out my passport was ready! The Date of Issue read 30th March (6 days after capture). I didn't sort anyone to get my passport faster, so it seems the system worked for me. The officials themselves were surprised it came out so quickly, they suspected it's because it was the 10 year passport.

When unsure of anything, be sure to ask any immigration officials you see around there; they were very helpful whenever I sought out help with information.

The information on this thread was really helpful so I'd like to thank everyone for that.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abidecdrock(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2022
VicUkegbu:

Except you don't want it urgently...
Fast track it
Not urgently needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok thanks
giselle237:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2022
ekitimanalways:

Please What documents did you send along with your application form for a new passpord? I look forward to hearing from you.

Good morning. Sorry for the delay in replying, I somehow missed this in my Mentions.

1. Photocopy of Birth certificate.
2. Photocopy of NIN slip.
3. Photocopy of LGA of origin.
4. 1passport photograph.
5. Guarantor's form(duly signed by a Magistrate, Notary Public or Commissioner of Oaths).
6. Photocopy of Guarantor's NIN slip or driver's license.
7. 1passport photograph of Guarantor.
8. Photocopy of the data page of Guarantor's International Passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azyd(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Hello...good morning, Please how did you get the guarantors form?...Have been trying to pog into the portal but it keeps telling me my Application bis not found. I will be really greatful for your response
folake4u:

Good morning. Sorry for the delay in replying, I somehow missed this in my Mentions.

1. Photocopy of Birth certificate.
2. Photocopy of NIN slip.
3. Photocopy of LGA of origin.
4. 1passport photograph.
5. Guarantor's form(duly signed by a Magistrate, Notary Public or Commissioner of Oaths).
6. Photocopy of Guarantor's NIN slip or driver's license.
7. 1passport photograph of Guarantor.
8. Photocopy of the data page of Guarantor's International Passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2022
azyd:
Hello...good morning, Please how did you get the guarantors form?...Have been trying to pog into the portal but it keeps telling me my Application bis not found. I will be really greatful for your response

Hi there. I downloaded the Guarantor's form online, same portal.
Probably there's network issue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azyd(m): 10:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Thanks for the prompt response...Am not sure if it is network issue, because I am able to schedule my appoint and download my registration....I won't mind if you still have a copy and can send to azyd2002@gmail.com
Thank you
folake4u:

Hi there. I downloaded the Guarantor's form online, same portal.
Probably there's network issue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2022
azyd:
Thanks for the prompt response...Am not sure if it is network issue, because I am able to schedule my appoint and download my registration....I won't mind if you still have a copy and can send to azyd2002@gmail.com
Thank you

Okay, I'd check and get back to you.

If you don't see my mail, then just know I couldn't find it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azyd(m): 10:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok...thanks
folake4u:

Okay, I'd check and get back to you.

If you don't see my mail, then just know I couldn't find it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by born2begreat(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Thanks for this info Op... Please i have been trying to do a renewal online but i'm only seeing 5 years validity it is not showing 10 years. And i would like to do the 10 years validity instead of the 5 years. Please can you tell me what is wrong or what to do? Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LadeeE: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Please,in a case where that paper is missing what can the person do?
aieromon:

I repeat, the paper is your enrollment slip. The slip is just a small sheet of white paper that has ENROLLMENT SLIP letterhead and dotted lines for Enrollment Number and Collection Date. This information is handwritten by the data capture officer. My guess is that they are tired of printing/run out of printing ink and decided to use plain paper.

As long as the centre has booklets, renewals should take a maximum of 4 weeks while new applications can take as much as 6 weeks for production.

Whenever you visit the centre to track progress, the officer in charge will request for the enrollment number and give you any of these updates:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solatium(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2022
Torough:
Hey guys, how is it going? Just wanted to give my experience.

My passport expired 2 years ago (2020) so I applied for passport renewal on 14th February 2022, 10 years 64 pages (N72k). I used DIY (Ikoyi Office), the earliest date was 22nd of March so I picked it.

I went to the NIS on the day of capture I started out at Servicom, verified my NIN opened my file, etc. Afterwards I left Servicom and I verified my online payment. Then I proceeded to complete my capture.

I asked the official at Servicom when my passport would be ready and she said 6 - 8 weeks. Some days afterwards I tried checking via the portal on the site for my passport status but it didn't work; I strongly suspect the portal is only for immigration officials.

I went there yesterday (9 working days after capture) to try my luck and it turned out my passport was ready! The Date of Issue read 30th March (6 days after capture). I didn't sort anyone to get my passport faster, so it seems the system worked for me. The officials themselves were surprised it came out so quickly, they suspected it's because it was the 10 year passport.

When unsure of anything, be sure to ask any immigration officials you see around there; they were very helpful whenever I sought out help with information.

The information on this thread was really helpful so I'd like to thank everyone for that.

Thanks!

64 page's with 10yrs validity are available,i also applied for the same at Alausa and my collection date 28th of April.
I am bidding my time because i don't need it for now.
what was your collection date as written on your enrollment slip?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
LadeeE:
Please,in a case where that paper is missing what can the person do?

They will have to search using Application ID and date of capture which might cost you time and money. You are at the mercy of the NIS officer.

TREAT THE ENROLLMENT NUMBER LIKE YOUR BVN OR NIN TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH. Keep it safe and secure until your booklet is ready for collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Optimistic3rdd: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Anyone here did theirs in Benin?
And have you collected your passport yet?
Benin Centre seems to be the worst, They keep saying no Booklet since like forever.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Themmiee21: 11:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Yes, The Almighty will grant us the best.

If you don't mind, we can hook up. I and my children were scheduled for 12.00 noon 10th May

dranessa:

Thank you for your help, Themmiee. I've been able to reschedule for 10th of May too. Until then, I'm hoping for the best.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LadeeE: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Thanks,
aieromon:

They will have to search using Application ID and date of capture which might cost you time and money. You are at the mercy of the NIS officer.

TREAT THE ENROLLMENT NUMBER LIKE YOUR BVN OR NIN TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH. Keep it safe and secure until your booklet is ready for collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femside: 11:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Pls any assistance I need to renew my passport it’s will expire on 17th of October and I have a flight to on 16th on April back on 6th of may ,,…… pls any way I can get passport renew fast I don’t want to risk anything notice am going for umurah…..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azyd(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please whoever have a copy of the guarantors form should please help by sending to azyd2002@gmail.com
My appointment is for next. Please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Torough: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
I didn't get an enrollment slip funny enough. I got the number written on a paper which I misplaced. I had to retrieve it from Servicom.
Your passport should be ready 2 weeks after capture.

Solatium:

64 page's with 10yrs validity are available,i also applied for the same at Alausa and my collection date 28th of April.
I am bidding my time because i don't need it for now.
what was your collection date as written on your enrollment slip?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by whalleh: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
azyd:
Please whoever have a copy of the guarantors form should please help by sending to azyd2002@gmail.com
My appointment is for next. Please

Use the link below to download your guarantor's form
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azyd(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
whalleh:

Use the link below to download your guarantor's form
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Thanks so much....It went through at once
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solatium(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Torough:
I didn't get an enrollment slip funny enough. I got the number written on a paper which I misplaced. I had to retrieve it from Servicom.
Your passport should be ready 2 weeks after capture.

By next week I will Harras them for Twitter may be i fit get better update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.