Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433109 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 2:48pm On May 05, 2022
iamL:
Am abt to go pick up my passport since is ready but I heard they aren't issuing the e passport after production unless one upgrade it. So please has anyone upgrade theirs to the new e- passport? How do I go abt it without those officers billing me?
Please is urgent.
passport is ready for pick up you say, what again with upgrade? Pls all Nigerian passports issued by immigration service are accepted worldwide. Go and pick up

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 3:23pm On May 05, 2022
aieromon:

Below. Capture centre is Gwagwalada

Wow. I NEVER did that.
I didn't follow the normal crowd.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2022
Toplap:
Aieromon, pls if you check your passport status online (after capturing) and the result says application not found, is that cause for alarm or is that a technical inefficiency typical of our govt institutions?

Online status does not apply to applications that have been processed.

For renewal, count 4 weeks max post capture while for new applications, count 6 weeks max post capture before you go back to check if the booklet is ready for collection.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blissivy: 5:46pm On May 05, 2022
giselle237:
passport is ready for pick up you say, what again with upgrade? Pls all Nigerian passports issued by immigration service are accepted worldwide. Go and pick up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 05, 2022
aieromon:

Online status does not apply to applications that have been processed.

For renewal, count 4 weeks max post capture while for new applications, count 6 weeks max post capture before you go back to check if the booklet is ready for collection.

Alright, thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 9:06pm On May 05, 2022
Call this no for help

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Parko(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2022
Please has anybody been able to collect his/her passport booklet at Festac lately ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukhety(f): 5:26am On May 06, 2022
DIY, Alausa since March 10. I am yet to get a mail that it is ready. I went there on the collection date, April 14, and they said it's not ready! Na wa!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 6:53am On May 06, 2022
bukhety:
DIY, Alausa since March 10. I am yet to get a mail that it is ready. I went there on the collection date, April 14, and they said it's not ready! Na wa!
nobody will send you mail. go and check again

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SC31(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2022
Themmiee21:
Good afternoon All,

Please I am about notarizing my guarantor form for capturing next Tuesday @ Alausa and I was just told High courts are on strike in Ibadan.

Does anybody know if they aren't on strike in lagos and which high court I can get it notarized seamlessly in lagos?

Thank you in anticipation of your kind responses.

You can get it done at Ikeja high court, did mine on Wednesday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Themmiee21: 8:50am On May 06, 2022
Thank you @ SC31,

SC31:

You can get it done at Ikeja high court, did mine on Wednesday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donbabchizy(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2022
He is the one that keep saying booklets is not available but I am having this doubts and feelings .anyway thank u so much.

Ifeoba:

Since your uncle works there and I want to believe he helped you with the process then he should also be able to help you check whenever your daughter's passport is ready.

As at yesterday, a lot of people collected their passport and there was no complain.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Venekconsultt: 10:50am On May 06, 2022
Yeah ,,+ the interesting match between madrid n city crowned it all. Hahha
PaulOtl:

You see! This confirms my claim.

And, awww...I know those kinds of fond memories from when one was skind of younger, right....
Well, that's fine. Glad you felt nostalgic tonight, and that it was because of something I did or said! cheesy cool
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 10:55am On May 06, 2022
donbabchizy:
He is the one that keep saying booklets is not available but I am having this doubts and feelings .anyway thank u so much.

If it is re-issue you apply for, just count 4 weeks after your captured day before you go for collection. If it is new passport, just count 6 weeks minimum. For either Fresh or re-issue you can add few more days or weeks after the weeks I mentioned earlier before you appear for collection.

DIY requires a lot of patient between application and collection. It's not advisable for applicants who want magic in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Marike2: 11:59am On May 06, 2022
Good day everyone....

Pls I need answers to guide me here....

Pls has anyone done FRESH application + kids own DIY @Ikoyi office, [b] paid physically[b] at the official cost and collected their passport [/b][b]within 3-6wks recently?[b]

Any contact for [/b]Police Certificate[b] @ Alagbon? Price range?

Thank you as I await responses
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 06, 2022
Venekconsultt:
Yeah ,,+ the interesting match between madrid n city crowned it all. Hahha
Nice! Life's little (or not so little) moments...they make a difference.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by verocharles(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2022
UPDATE:

I captured on 21st April 2022 at FESTAC passport office. I didn't receive any call or sms for collection. When i submitted my enrollment number for collection. They said it wasn't ready. I went back to SERVICOM to enquire when it might likely be ready. They told me that I should exercise patience. I said I wanted to know the position. They said that they don't influence passport production. I told them that i needed it urgent for schooling. i was asked to bring the admission letter, which I hurriedly printed and gave it to him. He now asked me to come next week.

OBSERVATION:
After capturing SERVICOM follows due process for production. If you can influence it after capturing please do. Provided it is genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cjexcel91(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2022
tojahh:

Hopefully you get a valid response here soon. Mine will expire in July and I have already started the renewal process.
Thank you so much for your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tommz(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2022
Ifeoba:
Applicants whose capturing date fell on public holidays (2nd & 3rd) were attended to at Aluasa Lagos today. The crowd was much and today's rain delayed. 2nd and 3rd appointment are giving the privilege to come tomorrow and Friday.

DIY is fine at Aluasa, Lagos if:
1. You will be patient. The process may take the entire day but you will be verified and captured that same day if you don't have issues.

2. NIN is very compulsory. That's the first thing they will verify. The spelling, arrangement of your name and DOB on your NIN must be the same with what you have on your passport if you are renewing. They have sitting room for DIYs as long as it's your appointment date.

3. If you're a fresh applicant, make sure your NIN is verified before coming for your appointment.

4. If you're DIY, don't expect any officer to help you out. They will only direct you but you will get all the info you need from your fellow applicants.

5. Lastly, you will get your collection date on the final slip they will give you after capturing.

This info is for Aluasa center in Lagos. Thanks.

what do you mean by NIN verified. how do I go about that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tommz(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2022
Team DIY. Do I need to fill particulars of asset on part 1 of the guarantor's form. I'm using my married sister as guarantor

How do I fill part iii. especially the space before (hereinafter referred as the guarantor

thank you all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EbonyCy(f): 3:54pm On May 06, 2022
Please who has applied for a fresh passport from Port Harcourt office....how long did it take for you to get it?
Was it up to or less than 6weeks?

I captured april 6th but NIN verification made it impossible for my capturing to be submitted not until 2weeks later according to the officer helping me..
But i now need the passport ASAP for some applications,how do I get it Asap pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donbabchizy(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2022
I did fresh one for my daughter and wife, my wife collected hers after two weeks plus due to my uncle works there's and he was the one who helped in processing.. during that time my daughter's NIN didn't drop so we had to wait until it drop before we started her own process.. and date for collection shows may 5th which is now..but before then I have been asking him how far about my daughters own because normally the passports are usually ready before the date written on the collection slip . But he keeps telling me no booklet for now . . But I guess I will have to visit their office and see for myself . Thank you once again .

Ifeoba:

If it is re-issue you apply for, just count 4 weeks after your captured day before you go for collection. If it is new passport, just count 6 weeks minimum. For either Fresh or re-issue you can add few more days or weeks after the weeks I mentioned earlier before you appear for collection.

DIY requires a lot of patient between application and collection. It's not advisable for applicants who want magic in the process.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2022
ModelLook:
Please where can I get Local Government Of Origin Certificate or State Government Of Origin Certificate. I'm from Imo state but based in Lagos.

I went to a local government near my house in Lagos and they were clueless about it.

I need help.
google imo state liason office in lagos , its on the island not to far from passport office ikoyi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2022
adubam:

1k - 3k.
its now 5k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2022
ModelLook:

Alright. Thank you.

But do u have an idea if they would charge me for the certificate or letter and like how much so I can know how much to hold.

i did mine this year and it was a fixed ammount, find attached the image(also includes the address) also know ur local govt, autonomous community and village, its very inportant or u will be sent away. also there is no queue sha.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2022
krcboy:
its now 5k

Ha.

Because it Laison . In your State it won't be up to that amount.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chisun89(f): 9:37pm On May 06, 2022
Good evening all,
Please at what point do I submit birth and marriage certificate for international passport, is it during booking or during capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iguita: 10:00pm On May 06, 2022
Finally got my passport and that of my son today.

Capture date: March 31st,

My issue date: Apr 20th.
my Son's issue date: Apr 27.

Collection is easy. I go there at 9am, got the passports at 10am. You submit your enrollment slips. They check and retrieve the passports. You join a queue where the passport is activated. You are asked to check your details. If not correct, they collect and reproduce. if correct they activate.

iguita:
Hi guys. I have want to give an update. I returned to the Ikoyi immigration office yesterday (Tuesday) because I got an email on Sunday that my son's NIN did not verify. Immediately, I got another email that his payment was accepted. This was confusing so I used Monday to call someone in NIMC office Abuja to verify the NIN and went to immigration on Tuesday. When I got there, I went to servicom and spoke with the guy who helped us with name change. I had called him all day on Monday but the guy was not responding well to me. Which kain thing be this? When I got there, he checked the system for mine and my son's passport. Bot were accepted so he asked me to disregard the email I got.

Some guy gave him enrollment number, he captured in January. Dude asked when he could expect this passport, the servicom guy said the dude's way is still far.

Then I asked him when should i expect to collect in the best case scenario. Dude smiled and said he is hopeful for June. Hahahahahahaha, we have a family trip in may, we are yet to buy tickets and prices are climbing daily. Oga, o need these passports by end of April.

So dude asked me to pay 10k each and that I'd get the passport next week. I paid men, if ticket prices increase peren, I'd spend about 50k more per person.

So that was how I switched from TeamDIY to TeamFastTrack. Fingers crossed till next week.

Las las, if you have time, Omo DIY is the way, I don't believe I'd have collected mine in June but I don't want to risk trying it out, it'll spoil a lot of my plans for the year.

@Toplap I asked for my enrollment slip so I can see the date that I am to collect but as someone alleged, they do not want to give the slip, obviously because they do not want you to have the date either because they want to scam people to FasTrack or because they don't want people bugging them.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cjexcel91(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2022
Venekconsultt:
Getting an insider in LAG is the best shsot for now. On your passport seized, I don't know your agent route/role which lead to the circumstances but in as much I wanna blame him for your experience I still will hold back words. However I'll advise that rather than wail or get into quarrels with your agent, you should channel that strength on your new passport and n change in your DOB. Honestly it might not be easy but all the best

Thanks for the advice. I will take that into consideration.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cjexcel91(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2022
adubam:

That's bad.

I would have helped if it were in the HQ

Please, can you help a brother?
My case is complicated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.