Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435483 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iamjosh55: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yes, send me a DM @08105543764
HASSANwinger:
Any sure link @ NIS, Ikeja? Pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by incognitoo: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
No mind am. People have been coming here to mock people that did DIY. And they’re asking how Nigeria will grow?

Honeysweetest:
can Nigeria ever grow? You paid a whooping 85k,to a corrupt officer and you want Nigeria to grow. Joke
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Anti corruption helpline
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Iamjosh55:

I paid to a senior officer that stays in the VIP section.
[q
Iamjosh55:
Nigeria is in a big shambles! Over 3month plus, no issurance of passport despite paying 85k. Can Nigeria ever grow?
Iamjosh55 post=114155417:
Yes, send me a DM @08105543764
u tht just said they chop you 85k yet no passport … you are still same person with connect… you wan defraud another or how as you are running on 60k loss grin

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HASSANwinger(m): 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
hassanibrahimadesola@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HASSANwinger(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

I just checked. All my replies didn't go through, showing "error something sha"

If you don't mind, drop your email let me send a Hi to you

hassanibrahimadesola@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thatebonyiboy(m): 1:45am On Jun 26, 2022
anyone to help me out on these?

thatebonyiboy:
Hello guys, i have an issue with my passport.

I just discovered that the majority of my school documents do not carry my middle name. but when applying for my passport I added my middle name to it. although the passport is not ready yet, is there a way I can correct it before it comes out?
or should I wait till it is out before I can apply for a change of name?

even though it comes out is it possible to remove the middle name?

i would appreciate your help guys as this is urgent for me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jasperonyx: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2022
thatebonyiboy:
anyone to help me out on these?

kindly go to immigration office,did u DIY or use an officer?
I understand your plight,but know that as long as you have submitted application,you have to wait till it comes out. Just confirm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jasperonyx: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Silvaplum:
Will minors bring all these documents too?

except guarantor like I was told by an officer.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fabem(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
jasperonyx:
also confused on the application form page, Is it the page you will see paid or unpaid?

Paid of course.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fabem(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2022
jasperonyx:
do I need to fill and submit the guarantor form online?
I was told I don't need it for my kids.
Also did you do interview

For guarantor, you will print the form and fill it, then stamp it in court.

Yes. You will take all your kids for interview. Nothing special, just to be sure they are your kids and to cross check your documents smiley.

Check requirements below

1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fabem(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Silvaplum:
Will minors bring all these documents too?

Yes minor documents will be checked also.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MeezPat(f): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pls is there anyone who has been able to check the status of their passport online....Kindly snipe what you see please...mine isn't going
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UdoamakaChioma(f): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please any sure link for NIS Nasarawa state for passport Help please

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
isaacosas01:
i'm happy to announce that i received my passport on Monday 8th of May 2017, after applying on the 3rd of January 2017.

As i have said this from the start i paid only #17,500, as i did all the application by myself.

Don't listen to all those crap they tell you, i know people who went through officers and paid extra since December last year but still haven't gotten their passport.

I was forced to pay 3k to the SSA to the PCO in Abeokuta after i went to report an officer who told me to pay 10k extra. My mistake was i didn't know how to go to the document verification room myself.

The immigration office in Abeokuta is a den of thieves and liars.

Self process is best... give money to nobody

peace out.

It sad since 2017 the problem of booklet shortage has not abated.

My passport that was issued in 2017 as I wrote here expired in April of this year 2022.

Before it expired in March, I processed my renewal myself (DIY) in March and went to the Uyo office for capturing.

The staff refuse to attend to me, I kept hearing which officer is assisting you, I was refused to see the PCO. At some point one officer took my file and magically told me my payment hasn’t reflected that I should leave. I was annoyed because there was a payment confirmation slip as part of my documentation.

When I was sure no one would attend to me since I “DIY”, I immediately called the complaint line on the NIS website, I told them that the office here in Uyo told me my payment has not reflected. They asked to speak with the servicom desk I gave the guy the phone and after the Abuja complaint team spoke with him. He took to a guy on a PC who is suppose to confirm my docs and payment online and be okayed it. Then my document started to move, when it got to the file room yet again they refuse to attend to me. I was forced to pay 4K that was un-receipted, after that my file went to the capturing room and I was captured. Since then till now I haven’t gotten my passport booklet, this is already June ending.

I saw people in the office who applied for passport since June of last year with “assistance” and their passport is still not ready.

Nigeria continues to fail us!

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
I have heard their booklets in the north.

Who can confirm this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pls between Ibadan aboukuta and Lagos which would one suggest for me to apply for passport
The place with the shortest time for collection I can access any of this offices/states I stay in Lagos for now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
trigger11:
Pls between Ibadan aboukuta and Lagos which would one suggest for me to apply for passport
The place with the shortest time for collection I can access any of this offices/states I stay in Lagos for now

Ikoyi passport office

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
isaacosas01:

It sad since 2017 the problem of booklet shortage has not abated.

My passport that was issued in 2017 as I wrote here expired in April of this year 2022.

Before it expired in March, I processed my renewal myself (DIY) in March and went to the Uyo office for capturing.

The staff refuse to attend to me, I kept hearing which officer is assisting you, I was refused to see the PCO. At some point one officer took my file and magically told me my payment hasn’t reflected that I should leave. I was annoyed because there was a payment confirmation slip as part of my documentation.

When I was sure no one would attend to me since I “DIY”, I immediately called the complaint line on the NIS website, I told them that the office here in Uyo told me my payment has not reflected. They asked to speak with the servicom desk I gave the guy the phone and after the Abuja complaint team spoke with him. He took to a guy on a PC who is suppose to confirm my docs and payment online and be okayed it. Then my document started to move, when it got to the file room yet again they refuse to attend to me. I was forced to pay 4K that was un-receipted, after that my file went to the capturing room and I was captured. Since then till now I haven’t gotten my passport booklet, this is already June ending.

I saw people in the office who applied for passport since June of last year with “assistance” and their passport is still not ready.

Nigeria continues to fail us!
kindly share the complaint lines
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
incognitoo:
No mind am. People have been coming here to mock people that did DIY. And they’re asking how Nigeria will grow?

lolll
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnames: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
biggboy:
Thank you Sir. Please do you have the help line i can call?
hello bro, please which process did you use to track the progress of passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
isaacosas01:

Ikoyi passport office

Thanks a lot then I would go for this
I wanted using Ibadan but if Ikoyi would be faster then no need going to i.b
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abby212: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thanks so much

sheyihandsy:
You need to ask anyone that got his/her passport from River State here...All we need is the issue date on their passport. So Ibadan TUESDAYS, OSOGBO THURSDAYS. I've confirmed the two.

P.S: I see all the pm sent to me but unfortunately my contact at immigration ibadan cant help a lot of people because it will be too much for him. I will advice you go there and canvass any officer...please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abby212: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good evening, please which is passport application form again? Please how can I get this? I no want bouncing o
Please

fabem:

For guarantor, you will print the form and fill it, then stamp it in court.

Yes. You will take all your kids for interview. Nothing special, just to be sure they are your kids and to cross check your documents smiley.

Check requirements below
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abby212: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good evening all,
Please I need help!!! Please how can I get guarantors form.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by saxwise: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please, I have captured since 12th May and when I decided to track it today, I don't understand what I'm seeing. Please help.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samhardy: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fellow nairalanders, i have two questions about renewal of passport i want to ask my ogas in the house.....

firstly, i originally did my passport in abeoukta ogun sate in 2017, but now i base in the north, minna in niger state to be precise. can i do my renewal here in minna or do i still need to go to abeokuta for my renewal?

secondly, i was single when i did my passport, now am married, how do i edit my info in their database? do i need any supporting document for this wen renewin my passport.

PS: My place is also close Abuja where the immigration headquaters is....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
saxwise:
Please, I have captured since 12th May and when I decided to track it today, I don't understand what I'm seeing. Please help.

You've captured and this message is displaying?

Quickly rush to NIS office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tamismith: 12:31am On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Spider1 post=114144748][/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tamismith: 12:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Hey bro, please after your capturing on July 6th pls can you give us an update? I have a relative going for capturing on the 26th of July and the officer hasn't made mention of those 2 passport photos yet.

OmoAkin85:
thanks now I am relieved, not only guarantor also certificate of origin,i am not bothered about d money just want things to go smoothly.hope I can do capturing another time if eventually something went wrong on dat day base on d documents palava ,just asking if is only one opportunity for capturing day?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rotile247(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2022
abilityC:
Some have said two weeks some said longer, i will keep checking...

Passport is ready for pick up. Data capture was 9th May

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hedgefunds: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
rotile247:

Passport is ready for pick up. Data capture was 9th May

Did you track it ? I tracked mine and it shows production as of 1mth ago.

But today it saying

NOT FOUND!
No matching application status found for application number: and reference number:

(1) (2) (3) ... (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.