Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436220 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by eyinola: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
fearlesschicken:
please guys, who knows how much it would cost to renew the international passport?

How long does it take to get it back?

I read the website and I'm a bit confused on this
renew mine today 64 pages 40k 3 days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fearlesschicken: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
eyinola:

40k? are you serious? I'm confused. Abeg make I pm you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozzle(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
Can i renew my passport and get it in 2 days in lagos, please someone should help me with a contact.
Its urgent!
...help a brother
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozzle(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
eyinola:
I just sent you a PM, kindly acknowledge, can you help me with a contact, i need to renew my passport asap

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Konquest: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
eyinola:
^^^^^
^^^^^
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Puzzypleazer: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2018
When ever I renew my passport, I make sure I get it same day, I don't care how much it cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
timidapsin:
I applied April 6th got mine this week Tuesday
Good afternoon, please I'd like to apply for the international passport too...do you have any contact?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
barondmoni:
Please can i change my date of birth on my international passport?

just wait till you hear my story next week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by electricpole(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
I lost my passport, will I be asked for police report to get another one?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damiflo(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Please I need a passport latest by Monday, how do I go about it, festac office is the closest to me.
Thank yiu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by martyncee(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2018
please what are the requirements for international passport and how much does it cost? I am in Enugu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 14, 2018
I don't think the booklet is available yet (at least right about now) @ the Lagos office (booklet on transit though from Abj) ... You might wanna try Abj
Slimszy:

Hello, pls do you have a contact of any immigration officer there? I am planning to go there tomorrow and I need it urgently, if possible same day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Local Government letter of identification.
Birth certificate / age declaration.
2 recent colour passport photographs
Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge
Parents' letter of consent for minors under 16 years
Marriage certificate where applicable
Police report incase of lost passport
Submit application with supporting documents to passport office / Embassy / High commission
The cost of the passport is between 20-28k for 32pgs and 30-40k for 64pgs.
martyncee:
please what are the requirements for international passport and how much does it cost? I am in Enugu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Slimszy: 7:30am On Mar 14, 2018
parksg:
I don't think the booklet is available yet (at least right about now) @ the Lagos office (booklet on transit though from Abj) ... You might wanna try Abj

Alright, thanks. I was talking about Abuja tho.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by billiondd: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls how long does it takes to process a lost case? I submitted my application for renewal of lost int passport, since January. But yet to get a feedback from the customs H/Q. Does it usually take this long?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders, I have been following our comments about International Passport for some days now. Please, i reside along Ajah but I need an international passport. Do I go to Ikoyi or visit the immigration office in Ibadan when I travel down in some weeks time. How much will the standard passport cost me? Please note that I don't want the delays usually associated with this application. I need your advice. Thank you. I am a university student.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emmyk(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
parksg:
Local Government letter of identification.
Birth certificate / age declaration.
2 recent colour passport photographs
Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge
Parents' letter of consent for minors under 16 years
Marriage certificate where applicable
Police report incase of lost passport
Submit application with supporting documents to passport office / Embassy / High commission
The cost of the passport is between 20-28k for 32pgs and 30-40k for 64pgs.

Hello. My 4year old nephew and myself are going to do our International passports tomorrow at Gwagwalada, Abuja and we (my sister and I) are not sure if he needs the Local Government Letter of Identification.

Does he need to go with the document too?

Thanks. smiley
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Slimszy: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Emmyk:

Hello. My 4year old nephew and myself are going to do our International passports tomorrow at Gwagwalada, Abuja and we (my sister and I) are not sure if he needs the Local Government Letter of Identification.

Does he need to go with the document too?

Thanks. smiley

What you need are 1) Local Government certificate of origin 2)Birth Certificate 3) One Passport photograph 4) Guarantor (that can be issued to you by the officer who will be in charge of the process)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamauxin(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2018
Slimszy:

What you need are 1) Local Government certificate of origin 2)Birth Certificate 3) One Passport photograph 4) Guarantor (that can be issued to you by the officer who will be in charge of the process)

Won't the officer charge you for doing Guarantor's duty?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Slimszy: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2018
iamauxin:

Won't the officer charge you for doing Guarantor's duty?
No, it's 30k. Without an officer, you might not get it in due time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emmyk(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Slimszy:

Thanks for the reply, I had all these, I was only making enquiry for my nephew.

So, we went to Gwags, I paid #25,500 for mine and my little nephew paid same amount too!

My sister didn't come with her ID card, so she couldn't stand in place as my Guarantor, I paid #1,000 to the officer for that.

The network was bad yesterday, I couldn't collect it, I went there this morning and collected for the two of us.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olaotanleye(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Did You Get The Local Govt. Attestation For Your Nephew? Is The 25,500 Normal Processing?
Emmyk:

Thanks for the reply, I had all these, I was only making enquiry for my nephew.

So, we went to Gwags, I paid #25,500 for mine and my little nephew paid same amount too!

My sister didn't come with her ID card, so she couldn't stand in place as my Guarantor, I paid #1,000 to the officer for that.

The network was bad yesterday, I couldn't collect it, I went there this morning and collected for the two of us.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emmyk(m): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
olaotanleye:
Did You Get The Local Govt. Attestation For Your Nephew? Is The 25,500 Normal Processing?
Sorry his was #25,000, mine was #25,500.

No, we didn't get for him, just his Passport photograph, $25,000, Consent Letter from parent and my sister's Passport Data Page.

Those were all he needed.

Yes, normal processing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.