Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436585 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wandevincent(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Emmyk:

Sorry his was #25,000, mine was #25,500.

No, we didn't get for him, just his Passport photograph, $25,000, Consent Letter from parent and my sister's Passport Data Page.

Those were all he needed.

Yes, normal processing.
is it for 32 pages or 64 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emmyk(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
wandevincent:

is it for 32 pages or 64 pages
32 pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walesalak(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello peepz . anyone with update on d arrival of passport materials in transit from abj to lag as someone stated earlier? Bsides just curuous to know if dias something special about doing ur international passport @ d ikoyi or festac immigration office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Djswad(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
iamauxin:

Won't the officer charge you for doing Guarantor's duty?

Sir does it mean nimc number is not longer needed to get an international passport ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lakesidepapa(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Hello guys, pls how can I get intl passport in Osogbo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thetoyin: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thetoyin: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walesalak(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thetoyin:

I went to do my passport at osogbo for a month now and I haven't gotten it yet .I also captured that day. Am I safe? They keep saying that it's in transit.
Im also waiting to do mine @ ikoyi passport office. Mayb they are all waiting for budget to b signed b4 dey get money for logistics. #nigerianfactor
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tomiwaa(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
lakesidepapa:
Go to the immigration office that is around SUBEB junction at ògo Olúwa. You will be able to find officers to help you with it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NaijaTechClub(f): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Hello, please l learnt that there's no booklet in Lagos and I'm in urgent need of an international passport, please does anyone know how I can go around it ..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lakesidepapa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tomiwaa:
Go to the immigration office that is around SUBEB junction at ògo Olúwa. You will be able to find officers to help you with it.

They have no booklet, have done it at Ilorin.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lakesidepapa(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thetoyin:

I went to do my passport at osogbo for a month now and I haven't gotten it yet .I also captured that day. Am I safe? They keep saying that it's in transit.

I went thr on Tuesday and I was told there is no booklet until the end of the month, I went thr with the hope of getting my passport that day or next day but I was informed it's impossible, so I went to get it at Ilorin.

@Osogbo, The blooklet will start rolling in towards ending of this month and they will use it to treat the registered passports on ground, u might get it at month ending. Try to keep in touch with them thou.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by usaefat(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
lakesidepapa:

I went thr on Tuesday and I was told there is no booklet until the end of the month, I went thr with the hope of getting my passport that day or next day but I was informed it's impossible, so I went to get it at Ilorin.

@Osogbo, The blooklet will start rolling in towards ending of this month and they will use it to treat the registered passports on ground, u might get it at month ending. Try to keep in touch with them thou.

Please help me with information on Ilorin. I already registered online though I'm yet to make payment. Thank you sir!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HeWrites(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thetoyin:

A friend of mine got his own the second day.

We both live in Osogbo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HeWrites(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
lakesidepapa:

I'm living in Osogbo, which side are you?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lakesidepapa(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
HeWrites:

I'm living in Osogbo, which side are you?

Ayetoro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HeWrites(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2018
lakesidepapa:

Ayetoro
Wow bro.
My Sec. school was in that place behind Soldiers Cemetery
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thetoyin: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2018
HeWrites:

A friend of mine got his own the second day.

We both live in Osogbo

Wow! Thank you .

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thetoyin: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2018
lakesidepapa:

Thank you very much. I've been panicky due to their silence .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samobaba4u(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
make enquiries on Monday, fill the form on Tuesday and captured same Tuesday and collected my passport on Wednesday this same week at Ikeja passport office. EMANMADU.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lyrondee: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who know of any place someone can get passport in Kano or Kaduna . Asking for a Friend
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Medallion500: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Pls my brother.. How much did u do the international passport at Ikeja?? Do you involve any agent?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Medallion500: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
@samobaba4u... Pls my brother.. How much did u do the international passport at Ikeja?? Do you involve any agent?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smilz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hello house
Please is it possible to renew my passport 3-4 months before expiration date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mark096: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2018
What are things to provide when registering my data
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mark096: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2018
I think it's possible,, yeah

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.