Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,153 members, 7,829,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451125 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horlaholuwatiki: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Spicylate:

What this means is that you give your guarantor could be your sister or anyone that can vouch or trusts you the form to fill. Then you take the form to a court (magistrate or high) to get a court stamp. Shikenan
Wat abt mine, pls.......till when will I wait
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Marike2: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
TeamDIY @IKOYI PASSPORT OFFICE

My appointment was today @9am. Arrived at 8am just as the gate was opened and the crowd outside was not smiling shocked The Japa hustle is real and hot grin

Went straight to Servicom to collect my file and headed to the Capturing Room; General Enrollment to drop my file. Then the waiting game started.....!

We were directed to the Hall to wait for our names to be called. After almost 2hrs,a Female senior officer came to address us and assured us we would be attended to soon!

Then the FBI instinct in me was activated. I stood up and went to observe what was causing the delay. I noticed that those sitting inside the hallway were given "preferential treatment". I also saw some "backdoor runs" where some files were passed through the gate after their names were called!! I challenged the officer manning the gate on why names were not called at the Hall where many people were waiting His response was not convincing!! I could see through the extortion game at play! I reported this to the NIS Anti-Corruption Unit (Their numbers are displayed on the banners at the premises in all their offices sad

By now, more people had gathered at the gate . I remained there till my name was called. I refused to be intimidated as I no dey give shishi! grin

Finally captured , got my tracking slip, dropped my file back at Servicom, confirmed the availability period (Renewal@3wks, Fresh@6wks), and left at 1pm. It was a dramatic experience as some officers tried to frustrate me but ended up frustrating themselves because I stood my ground all the way! grin

The corruption is endemic!!!! DIY is for the thick-skinned, resilient, strong-headed/hearted, patient and principled people. DO NOT ATTEMPT IT IF YOU DONT HAVE THESE QUALITIES!!!! cheesy

NOTE; Know your rights, follow due process, speak out, don't be intimidated and above all be prayerful and God's grace will be with you. It shall end in praise, AMEN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Marike2: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cayesworld(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
rotile247:

Passport is ready for pick up. Data capture was 9th May

Captured on the 4th of May for renewal at Alausa. They are telling me it's not ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:
I captured on the 6th June, 2022. The passport is yet to ready, checking on the status, this wat I saw ooooooo........abeg advice me......I need it urgently
Honestly, I don't know. It should have crossed ready for enrollment since you've captured. Perhaps you should try visiting the office to enquire.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ontarioo:
Did my capturing yesterday at the NIS hqtrs Abj. Arrived 8am for 11am appointment. Captured almost 6pm. Never seen corruption in display so openly like that before. Let me just leave out the hurrible details for my sanity sake.

I tried to track my application, I got the screenshot attached below. Pls, what does that mean?

They've not started the process at ALL due to the following reasons:
1. File dumped or abandon
2. NIN verification issues.

Be patient it will be processed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:
I captured on the 6th June, 2022. The passport is yet to ready, checking on the status, this wat I saw ooooooo........abeg advice me......I need it urgently

6th of June and no passport yet? Something is very wrong from the stage I'm seeing on that image.

Rush to immigration office and report at the SERVICOM desk.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ontarioo: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
adubam:

They've not started the process at ALL due to the following reasons:
1. File dumped or abandon
2. NIN verification issues.
Be patient it will be processed.
Must be 1. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horlaholuwatiki: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
adubam:

6th of June and no passport yet? Something is very wrong from the stage I'm seeing on that image.

Rush to immigration office and report at the SERVICOM desk.
Besides, I held they are in April presently, does dat mean......i mean is it the one that affect it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:

Besides, I held they are in April presently, does dat mean......i mean is it the one that affect it

Guy rush down and make verification. The thing that delays procession of passport majorly is NIN. not dropping, or mismatched information on NIN. Don't do hearsay. People who captured in June some have picked theirs.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chuksraymond: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please how much does it cost to correct a misspelled alphabet in a passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horlaholuwatiki: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
adubam:

Guy rush down and make verification. The thing that delays procession of passport majorly is NIN. not dropping, or mismatched information on NIN. Don't do hearsay. People who captured in June some have picked theirs.
Thank you sir.........first thing tomorrow morning, ho! Monday morning I will be there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Chuksraymond:
Please how much does it cost to correct a misspelled alphabet in a passport

According to the website:
Correction due to Error:
Application Letter stating reason(s) for change.
If more than one [1] alphabet, attach evidence of payment of non-refundable Administrative Charge of NGN 30,000.00 only.
Previous documentary evidences to support request.
Passport Booklet and Copy of Data Page.
Sworn Affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of correction of error, deposed to by Applicant.
Acknowledgement Slip & Evidence of Payment of passport fees if application is approved.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greathand01: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ruthie0224:

Did you do diy?
no sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greathand01: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Bigsteveg:

Please, is there any officer who helped you. Kindly link a fellow up pls
oh yes have you captured..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bigsteveg(m): 12:52am On Jul 16, 2022
Greathand01:
oh yes have you captured..
No i haven't o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brighttech95(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Good morning,

Pls i did capturing in march and up till today i haven't still collected.

Pls who has a contact of anyone in alausa office that can be of help with it..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horlaholuwatiki: 7:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Ruthie0224:

Did you do diy?
Abeg, what is "diy"?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brighttech95(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:

Abeg, what is "diy"?

Do it yourself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brighttech95(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:

Did you later go to servicom.

What did they tell you?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hedgefunds: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2022
brighttech95:

Do it yourself

I did mine at ikoyi around May , I need contact of anyone who can fast track it for me.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2022
brighttech95:
Good morning,

Pls i did capturing in march and up till today i haven't still collected.

Pls who has a contact of anyone in alausa office that can be of help with it..

Hian! Since march ke? Abeg go the office and complain.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:

Abeg, what is "diy"?

Do it yourself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Greathand01:
no sir

Okay.

I'm a lady though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brighttech95(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2022
Spicylate:

Hian! Since march ke? Abeg go the office and complain.

I would do that on Monday....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samoinc10: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please what does this mean? Will it get to the last(passport issued) before I go pick up the Passport?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
HighOptimism:
I captured last September(09/09) at Uyo office and my passport is not produced yet as at April I went to their office. Please what is the way forward? Must I pay for my passport to be printed after this long wait? Its disheartening.
visit office and try and meet the oga kpatakpata,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greathand01: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ruthie0224:

Okay.

I'm a lady though
oh..okay ma'am..I needed it so fast ni, so I couldn't wait at all and looking at it, it wasn't a bad bargain as I got it in just 4-5days
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greathand01: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
Bigsteveg:

No i haven't o
oh..best of luck baba
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Greathand01:
oh..okay ma'am..I needed it so fast ni, so I couldn't wait at all and looking at it, it wasn't a bad bargain as I got it in just 4-5days

Okay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please who knows where to get a notary stamp for guarantor's form in Ibadan?

I'm around agbowo/UI axis

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.