Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436508 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okay, thanks so much.
pufframmy:
children does not need guarantor oo but mom should have international passport or NIN why father can use his passport to back up incase the mother dont have a passport

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Passport is finally at production stage cool, took just four days after capturing. Let's see how soon it would be ready.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
lordspiritual:

It has been at production stage. I even went to the office today, it's still not ready. I have called, I have sent email, I have contacted Servicom on Twitter, yet Nothing. I don tire for the matter.

Since it's on production stage then don't bother yourself any further. You'll get it in the shortest time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
lordspiritual:

It has been at production stage. I even went to the office today, it's still not ready. I have called, I have sent email, I have contacted Servicom on Twitter, yet Nothing. I don tire for the matter.
Wait despite being at production stage? Omo and i am happy mine is finally at production stage four days later.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lordspiritual(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
adubam:

Since it's on production stage then don't bother yourself any further. You'll get it in the shortest time.

It has been in production stage since May. Is that how it normally is? This is Middle of August already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
lordspiritual:

It has been in production stage since May. Is that how it normally is? This is Middle of August already.

The only immediate way out now is to seek for someone at NIS Sauka to help out and they will ask for money which I feel it's not necessary after you've waited this long.

Ironically I was in their production department 2 Weeks ago and there's strict access there now unlike before.

They are even those who paid for fast tract and still didn't get till after two months.

Now the major issue here is NIMC not " dropping " or validating or NIMC server shorting down and this is beyond the control of NIS.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wemimo88(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
kennylee:

For the Guarantor's form , you will have to take it to the court either court of appeal or high court . You will go with the photocopy of the data page of your Guarantor's international passport.

God bless you Sir/Ma'am.....your write up will go a very long way
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jay5050: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Greetings Everyone,

Please can anyone connect me to a "very sure" and honest immigration officer? I need express passport renewal ASAP. I'm in Lagos

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princeSammyz: 3:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Ladysafe:

I think this appointment date is based on state. Some states have more crowd.
I paid on the 10th of this August and my capture date is September 5th.

Benin City.
Please did you have to go to the NIS office before you made payment? I am about to begin same process and I have Benin office in mind.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princeSammyz: 6:07am On Aug 13, 2022
lordspiritual:

Just made payment but the payment status on the tracking page still reads 'not paid'. How long to get that update or is there something I need to do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Behizle:

Can you please update on how the person went about it? Where did he apply and at how much.? I need my passport renewed within 2 weeks max
I saw someone who collected in less than a week. I’m sure you can pay little to fast track it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 6:44am On Aug 13, 2022
kelmicheal:
Help o this is what I saw and my capture date is 2 weeks time
Make una help na
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princeSammyz: 6:46am On Aug 13, 2022
kelmicheal:

Make una help na
Please how long before the payment reflects on the tracking page? Applied last night but payment status on tracking page still shows not paid but payment was successful. Also, did you receive email after payment?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by onyxdiarymedia: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 8:25am On Aug 13, 2022
princeSammyz:

Please how long before the payment reflects on the tracking page? Applied last night but payment status on tracking page still shows not paid but payment was successful. Also, did you receive email after payment?

Your payment will reflect within 24hours

You will only receive email after successful payment from the payment channel you choose eg from the bank or paystack etc

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2022
onyxdiarymedia:
Hii guys, it’s possible to pick up on Saturday and Sundays at ikoyi centre right??
Saturday's and Sunday's are not working days just relax and wait till Monday is not far haba you so encited
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princeSammyz: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2022
kelmicheal:

Your payment will reflect within 24hours

You will only receive email after successful payment from the payment channel you choose eg from the bank or paystack etc
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by onyxdiarymedia: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ladysafe(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
princeSammyz:

Please did you have to go to the NIS office before you made payment? I am about to begin same process and I have Benin office in mind.
No. I paid online.
What's your capture date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princeSammyz: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2022
Ladysafe:

No. I paid online.
What's your capture date?
Sept. 13.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nigerianmigrant: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello guys, please how is Abeokuta office for the DIY route, is it advisable?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrisbilal: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chidoo1234:
The journey of change of date of birth on my expired passport came to successful end at the immigration headquarters Abuja! My appreciation to peter from here for the contact of the officer who handled the application process!
When did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horlaholuwatiki: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
MeezPat:
I got my passport today.I did not receive any text and my phone number was fine but it was ready and it was DIY.I captured April 8th.I advise any one who captured before this time to head there for collection,text or none.It was not crowdy today too unlike weekdays...

Haha!...........do u mean they come on weekends also
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chidoo1234:
The journey of change of date of birth on my expired passport came to successful end at the immigration headquarters Abuja! My appreciation to peter from here for the contact of the officer who handled the application process!

You're welcome bro.

We never met but you had faith in me.

I was just wandering what a trust.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jay5050:
Greetings Everyone,

Please can anyone connect me to a "very sure" and honest immigration officer? I need express passport renewal ASAP. I'm in Lagos

Thanks

The one I have is in ibadan.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
I am scheduled to capture on Monday. What are the things I should go with? Is there a need to go with an extra cash?
I'm capturing at Ibadan office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by myhero: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
adubam:

You're welcome bro.

We never met but you had faith in me.

I was just wandering what a trust.

� � � � � I laugh in Bangladesh ��

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
I am scheduled to capture on Monday. What are the things I should go with? Is there a need to go with an extra cash?
you need to take some cash along in other not to be stranded Incase of incasity

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sexymonkey(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:
go with your appointment slip too

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Finally got our international passport. Started the process 24th June in NIS, Yenagoa office. It came out August 7th. The person who helped us processed it waybilled to us in Asaba.

The challenge now is that the date of birth for my son isn't correct. Instead of August 7th, 2019, they erroneously typed August 1st 2019.

Please, what do you advise we do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
coolangel54:
Finally got our international passport. Started the process 24th June in NIS, Yenagoa office. It came out August 7th. The person who helped us processed it waybilled to us in Asaba.

The challenge now is that the date of birth for my son isn't correct. Instead of August 7th, 2019, they erroneously typed August 1st 2019.

Please, what do you advise we do?

Ask your plug.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
aieromon:

Ask your plug.

He said I was to look at it before they send to production. What he meant by that, I do not know. We gave all correct credentials: birth certificate, NIN slip. My son is 3years old.

Any implication as regards this of it's not corrected? I'm thinking of doing a new birth certificate so it can tally with what is on the passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.