Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1460737 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbemisola1107: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hi, please did you make you of an acknowledgement form cause i saw it's part of what is required but i can't find it online

Heart84:
Hey guys,

I had my capturing today at Ikoyi office and would like to share my experience briefly.

Got there at about 7:48am and by 8:am we were asked to queue up and was called in in batches of 10. Was a pretty quick process though as long as you have a hard or soft copy of your “Appointment slip”.

I got into the premises, was directed to servicom unit by the right soon as you enter through the gate. A file was opened for me here and was then asked to take it to “Long room” for confirmation and approval. Don’t worry, you’ll be directed there.

After approval which took about 30 mins, I then proceeded to the capturing room where I waited in another queue. Not to worry again, the queue moved really fast. We were called in one after the other for our capturing. After which a print out will be handed to you and be informed you’ll get an sms for collection.

Key Takeaways:
1. Please have two copies of each of your documents especially your payment receipt
2. Go with original of documents.
3. Ensure your data matches what’s on your NIN. Very very crucial.

I captured by 11:50 am and left the passport office by 12. Immediately I got home, I tracked my application and it’s already on “Production”.

Thank you to everyone who encouraged DIY. Process was seamless. I didn’t pay any officer at any point for anything. I now await collection. Good luck to everyone who is yet to capture or already did. Proudly team DIY!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Heart84(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gbemisola1107:
Hi, please did you make you of an acknowledgement form cause i saw it's part of what is required but i can't find it online

The Passport Application Form is the acknowledgment form. The one that includes the amount you paid online. It’s like a receipt. Just print every document you can access from the platform.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dannypaul(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Heart84:
Hey guys,

I had my capturing today at Ikoyi office and would like to share my experience briefly.

Got there at about 7:48am and by 8:am we were asked to queue up and was called in in batches of 10. Was a pretty quick process though as long as you have a hard or soft copy of your “Appointment slip”.

I got into the premises, was directed to servicom unit by the right soon as you enter through the gate. A file was opened for me here and was then asked to take it to “Long room” for confirmation and approval. Don’t worry, you’ll be directed there.

After approval which took about 30 mins, I then proceeded to the capturing room where I waited in another queue. Not to worry again, the queue moved really fast. We were called in one after the other for our capturing. After which a print out will be handed to you and be informed you’ll get an sms for collection.

Key Takeaways:
1. Please have two copies of each of your documents especially your payment receipt
2. Go with original of documents.
3. Ensure your data matches what’s on your NIN. Very very crucial.

I captured by 11:50 am and left the passport office by 12. Immediately I got home, I tracked my application and it’s already on “Production”.

Thank you to everyone who encouraged DIY. Process was seamless. I didn’t pay any officer at any point for anything. I now await collection. Good luck to everyone who is yet to capture or already did. Proudly team DIY!!!

Thanks for the update.

Were you giving your file back after capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Manutd19: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys,

I had my capturing today at the Alausa office.

I got there around 10:30am and left around 12:40 PM.

I was there yesterday to sign my Guarantor's form but the lady asked if I was a DIY applicant and immediately frowned and told me to go to high court.

I went to the high court and the lady that attended to me at the high court (Sis Mayowa) told me they don't have receipt available that I have to go to secretariat to sign it. They now attach receipt to the guarantor's form.

She said it should be around 1500-2k to sign the form.

On my way out, the security guys at the high court directed me to a man outside standing outside the court named Mr Sunday and this man charged me 3k to sort it out.

I paid him 2k and he went in and came out under 10mins with the form signed and receipt attached. I checked the amount on the receipt and it was 250 naira (two hundred and fifty naira)...

E shock me!

I went back to look for Sis Mayowa at the high court to yab her but she was gone.

E pain me.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Heart84(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
dannypaul:

Thanks for the update.

Were you giving your file back after capturing?

Yes. I was asked to take it back to servicom and leave it there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dannypaul(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
dannypaul:
Please I captured on the 19th of August but when I tried tracking my application online, it brought out this. Abeg Wetin be this o

Guyss abeg I'm confused o, tried tracking my application again and it's still at this stage.

Waris going on o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deeedeee: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Journey of three months ended in praise.
IT'S STRICTLY DIY. WE NO PAY SHISHI TO ANY OFFICER.
Documentation/ capturing : JUNE 20
Collection : SEPT 20
OFFICE: IKOYI ALAGBON
#alhamdulillah #FAMILYOF3
#nobribery
#nocorruption
#DIY
#internationalpassport

NOTE: IF U CAPTURED IN JUNE/ JULY AT IKOYI, GO AND CHECK FOR COLLECTION.

WE MOOUUVEE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ECOB: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Onyenze9:
how much did it cost you pls

25500, plus N500 for oath and money for photocopies.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ECOB: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
SouthSultan:

Was it on the day of capturing you submitted your forms?

Yes, but preferably submit a day before.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ECOB: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lamaxkay:

Hi please if don’t mind
Can you put me through the procedure and what to except from Awka office
Thank you

Well, apply and pay online.
Book an appointment online.
Download your guarantor form.
Fill the form, get your guarantor's NIN, Bio page of his/her international passport, his/her passport photograph.

Then your local government, NPC birth certificate and your passport.
Submit a day before your capturing date, so to be sure your file is treated before the day you will capture.
Go as early as 6:45-7am.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
20/09/2022
Hi Everyone!
To God be the glory. I also thank this forum for the prompt guideline.
I finally had my capturing today in Ibadan INS centre!
It's under 'PRODUCTION' presently.

If you 're yet to do yours, kindly follow all the instructions given here, nothing else. In addition, make 3 copies of ever thing for 're taking there! Things changes from time to time!

I didint pay kobo throughout the process! Though they requested but as I no get nko wink grin
#TeamDIY, We no dey give shishi! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na collection remain now o!

Modified: I left home around to 8 am, got there past 9 am. I left their office 6:45 pm and got home 8:15 pm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HASSANwinger(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Deeedeee:
Journey of three months ended in praise.
IT'S STRICTLY DIY. WE NO PAY SHISHI TO ANY OFFICER.
Documentation/ capturing : JUNE 20
Collection : SEPT 20
OFFICE: IKOYI ALAGBON
#alhamdulillah #FAMILYOF3
#nobribery
#nocorruption
#DIY
#internationalpassport

NOTE: IF U CAPTURED IN JUNE/ JULY AT IKOYI, GO AND CHECK FOR COLLECTION.

WE MOOUUVEE!!!

Pls, did u receive the message?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HASSANwinger(m): 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
I just received message from passportreforms@interior.gov.ng that my Passport is ready for pick up after have sent them messages

Captured @ Alausa Ikeja (28th June, 2022)

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by megaxart(m): 6:17am On Sep 21, 2022
HASSANwinger:
I just received message from passportreforms@interior.gov.ng that my Passport is ready for pick up after have sent them messages

That's great news. That means they'll soon start working on July applications.

Was it 32 pages or 64 pages?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FarEl18: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2022
Please how did you send them messages. I captured since June 13 at Alausa, yet to get any feedback. Still showing production in progress on the tracking website.

HASSANwinger:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deeedeee: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2022
HASSANwinger:

Pls, did u receive the message?

No, I did not receive any message.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HASSANwinger(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2022
megaxart:

That's great news. That means they'll soon start working on July applications.

Was it 32 pages or 64 pages?

32 Pages 5yrs
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HASSANwinger(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2022
FarEl18:
Please how did you send them messages. I captured since June 13 at Alausa, yet to get any feedback. Still showing production in progress on the tracking website.

Same here ooo still showing production in progress. Your own passport it will be ready for now. I will be there tomorrow to pick up
my Passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by georgikpons: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Pls how much is international passport as at today..I was told 55k in benin city....
Pls I need to know the exact amount
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
HASSANwinger:

Same here ooo still showing production in progress. Your own passport it will be ready for now. I will be there tomorrow to pick up
my Passport.

Please I have captured yesterday in Gwagwalada, fct and my tracking is still on Ready for Enrollment stage, is there any reason to worry?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
I want to renew my passport. Do i need guarantor`s form again? Can i use someone with damaged passport as guarantor? Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sikay19:
I want to renew my passport. Do i need guarantor`s form again?
Can i use someone with damaged passport as guarantor? Thanks.
No, you don't need to...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
aieromon:

Renewal or fresh?
Location of Passport office?
Check again in 2 weeks time for an update.
Please I did capturing yesterday in Gwagwalada, fct and my tracking is still on Ready for Enrollment stage, is there any reason to worry?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
dannypaul:
Please I captured on the 19th of August but when I tried tracking my application online, it brought out this. Abeg Wetin be this o
Please i am in this same situation, I did my capturing yesterday in Gwagwalada, fct and my tracking is still on Ready for Enrollment stage, is there any reason to worry? and how did you resolve your own?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by studycenter: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Justbesure:

Please i am in this same situation, I did my capturing yesterday in Gwagwalada, fct and my tracking is still on Ready for Enrollment stage, is there any reason to worry? and how did you resolve your own?
Nothing to worry. It's just yesterday. Mine took 5 days.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sikay19:
I want to renew my passport. Do i need guarantor`s form again?
Can i use someone with damaged passport as guarantor? Thanks.
Cc vocal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
ekitimanalways:

No, you don't need to...
Thanks for your response. So only documents are listed on my appointment form are to be brought along?
I also noticed that my capturing date which is booked on 3rd October will not be happening because it falls on Monday which is likely to be public holiday (Independence day). Should I reschedule or leave it like that and go the following day?

Ekitimanalways

Vocals.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Justbesure:

Please I did capturing yesterday in Gwagwalada, fct and my tracking is still on Ready for Enrollment stage, is there any reason to worry?

No
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thanks for you response
studycenter:
Nothing to worry. It's just yesterday. Mine took 5 days.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by qtguru(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Has anyone gotten their passport from the Ikoyi branch recently?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
How much does it cost to get an Nigerian international passport as at today?

Please, I need the cost for both DIY and connect/link(aka urgent) own.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
How much does it cost to get an Nigerian international passport as at today?

Please, I need the cost for both DIY and connect/link(aka urgent) own.
DIY #26K
URGENT 45K-75K, even up to100k +

(1) (2) (3) ... (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) ... (833) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: Hirvvy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.