Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436364 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yesloaded: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
kennylee:
I need someone that can help me fast track my passport. I captured July 13 @ Alausa Passport Office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2022
sethtsadopp:

It is not the cash I am concerned about. As you said I will most likely not be carrying cash when going. My concern is with the phones when traveling with them in my luggage. Is there a chance of, say customs bringing up issues or asking to pay import duty or anything like that on the phones.

You will definitely pay import dues on every piece of the device you are coming with aside it's not brand with box (your personal device).
Anyother device from this you will pay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2022
sethtsadopp:

It is not the cash I am concerned about. As you said I will most likely not be carrying cash when going. My concern is with the phones when traveling with them in my luggage. Is there a chance of, say customs bringing up issues or asking to pay import duty or anything like that on the phones.

It may depend on the quantity you bought. I really don't have much info on this. Please, inquire further sha.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uchman(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2022
sethtsadopp:
Please I have a question for those who travel often in and out of the country. I will be going to Singapore in the 26th of Sept for 5 days and I intend to buy some of the new IPhone 14s when coming back. I will walk into official Apple store and pay cash. I want to know if there is any chance of having issues with immigration/customs at any of the airports (Singapore, Doha or Nigeria). Just like 6 or 7 Phones. I will obviously have my proof of purchase and they will be inside my luggage. Do they give issues in such cases please or I am good to go?
Thanks

Hello,
Please can you tell me who you got your Singapore Visa?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uchman(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2022
sethtsadopp:
Please I have a question for those who travel often in and out of the country. I will be going to Singapore in the 26th of Sept for 5 days and I intend to buy some of the new IPhone 14s when coming back. I will walk into official Apple store and pay cash. I want to know if there is any chance of having issues with immigration/customs at any of the airports (Singapore, Doha or Nigeria). Just like 6 or 7 Phones. I will obviously have my proof of purchase and they will be inside my luggage. Do they give issues in such cases please or I am good to go?
Thanks

Hello,
Please can you tell me how you got your Singapore Visa?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sethtsadopp: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
uchman:

Hello,
Please can you tell me how you got your Singapore Visa?

A travel agency helped to process it. Took 10 days. Paid 760k. It includes 3 Night Hotel, Visa fee, Airport transfer, half day tour and their service charge.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ECOB: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Applied on 15 July 2022
Captured on 22nd July 2022
Got a message that my Passport is Ready today 16th September 2022

Strictly DIY
Awka Immigration Office

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duro4real(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good Afternoon to the good people of Nairaland, please who can assist me with a link in the Abuja headquarters. I want to do name correction on my passport, I’ll appreciate a swift responses from anyone pls.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
16inchdick:
Naija once you get money people dey complain say it takes time to get passport. I paid #143k I captured and got my passport 3days later. Everything took me a Month

I was transferred from ikoyi to festac

Bros abeg show me way
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 16inchdick: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Solanaa:

Bros abeg show me way

Here are the procedures. I first went to Ikoyi then applied they wanted to give me a date for capturing in ikoyi but ikoyi was already choked up so I was given capturing date at festac. The capturing was a month after I applied. Then the day of capturing the passport just took 3days for me to collect after capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duro4real(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
duro4real:
Good Afternoon to the good people of Nairaland, please who can assist me with a link in the Abuja headquarters. I want to do name correction on my passport, I’ll appreciate a swift responses from anyone pls.

Anyone with the clue or link on how to go about this ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duro4real(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
duro4real:

Someone that can get it done btw 1-2 days. because I reside faraway to Abuja.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lordspiritual(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
studycenter:
Captured July 14th, still pending production.
Checked twice, had 'E' written on my slip the both times. What's happening sef
NIS hqtrs, Abuja.

I captured in May, collected in September.
You'll have to wait some more.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lordspiritual(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
lordspiritual:

I have been there 3 times already
it has always been at 'E'
Me I am not bothered again, when they are ready they will give me. I am not going to pay anybody shi shi to do their jobs.

Finally Collected!
Registered - April
Captured - May
Collection - September
Strictly DIY: would not recommend, if you have money or you need it urgently, use an officer.

***Didn't receive any SMS, tracking site still shows at production stage.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yesloaded: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
lordspiritual:

Finally Collected!
Registered - April
Captured - May
Collection - September
Strictly DIY: would not recommend, if you have money or you need it urgently, use an officer.

Even after collection, some will still shows NOT ISSUE YET and that's why it's advisable for people to check update from immigration office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by studycenter: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
lordspiritual:

I captured in May, collected in September.
You'll have to wait some more.
hmm..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Marike2: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
1001% #TeamDIY grin grin grin

PASSPORT TIMELINE; FAMILY OF 4

Applied online....May 7, 2022
Captured....July 15 and 25, 2022
Collection....Sept 16, 2022
Office ...Ikoyi

STRATEGIES
1. Patience! Patience!! Patience!!! grin
2. Tracked the status often on their portal....It was in PRODUCTION stage for 4wks! Not reliable!!
3. Sent emails to passportreforms@interior.gov.ng for escalation
4. Tweeted , Retweeted and tagged relevant handles; @nigimmigration
5. Met the PRO, an efficient lady, fair and slim who delivered excellent customer service to all those with complaints.

It ended in praise as I no give shishi [/b]to anybody despite their drama and deliberate delays undecided

Congrats to all who have followed this [b]DIY route and collected successfully. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
16inchdick:

Here are the procedures. I first went to Ikoyi then applied they wanted to give me a date for capturing in ikoyi but ikoyi was already choked up so I was given capturing date at festac. The capturing was a month after I applied. Then the day of capturing the passport just took 3days for me to collect after capturing

Okay, Thats the problem too bro. I went to apply for my fresh passport today and upon I have conne, she claimed they have changed the policy but she can only do something immediately after my capture date if I want fast track. and now my capture date is 11th of November. Which means my plan of travelling is crushed (Sponsored trip for two months) embarassed embarassed cryi can't even cry!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maycher(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
Any idea if offices open on Saturdays?

Captured in June, yet to get it.

I've been tracking the progress and it's still in production stage
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 16inchdick: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Solanaa:

Okay, Thats the problem too bro. I went to apply for my fresh passport today and upon I have conne, she claimed they have changed the policy but she can only do something immediately after my capture date if I want fast track. and now my capture date is 11th of November. Which means my plan of travelling is crush (Sponsored trip for two months) embarassed embarassed cryi can't even cry!

Sorry about that you can just try to be patient. You can postpone the traveling for another date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elijah05(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
How long does it take to get a passport renewed in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JimMumin(m): 8:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
No, I don't. Someone (NaturalKinzzy) ones shared a contact here for Ibadan
JaneCedars:

Please do you know of an agent or officer in Ibadan? Can I get it by october ending?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
JaneCedars:

Please do you know of an agent or officer in Ibadan? Can I get it by october ending?

Hi do you need an officer who can help you with your passport here in ibadan?

Here's my contact

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sethtsadopp: 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Vocals:

You will definitely pay import dues on every piece of the device you are coming with aside it's not brand with box (your personal device).
Anyother device from this you will pay

I am thinking of maybe just unbox then, put the bare phones in my pocket or jacket and put the phone boxes in my luggage
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dizney07(m): 1:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Team DIY

Capturing is 26th of September
Any heads up.

Please if you have any Officer contact in sagamu kindly share.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by megaxart(m): 1:50am On Sep 17, 2022
Marike2:

Office ...Ikoyi

STRATEGIES
2. Tracked the status often on their portal....It was in PRODUCTION stage for 4wks! Not reliable!!
5. Met the PRO, an efficient lady, fair and slim who delivered excellent customer service to all those with complaints.

It ended in praise as I no give shishi [/b]to anybody despite their drama and deliberate delays undecided

Congrats to all who have followed this [b]DIY route and collected successfully. grin

Congrats on getting your passport. I captured on on the 28th of July in Alausa and my passport has been stuck on production in progress from the very day I captured (I checked right after coming home). My collection date was supposed to be the 1st of September but it still says it's in production. Do you think it'd be a good idea for me to do what you did?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 4:33am On Sep 17, 2022
sethtsadopp:

I am thinking of maybe just unbox then, put the bare phones in my pocket or jacket and put the phone boxes in my luggage

Seeing you with the latest launch in town is a flag if more than two.
Your luggage would be subjected to further search.

Best bet is don't come with boxes(in this case you can't escape the fact that the phone doesnt have second hand value yet, so no excuse you will still pay 20% tax on each)

If just two are found on you, you can claim you got if for personal use,obliviously you can carry up to 2personal devices(phones)
But you have to render you current device damaged or locked with passcode by your kids or PA, while you only access the phone via face ID which got damaged during a fall while in transit hence why you got yourself another device.

Don't give such excuse if carrying more than 2,else others would be seized and you might end up paying more.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 4:36am On Sep 17, 2022
dizney07:
Team DIY

Capturing is 26th of September
Any heads up.

Please if you have any Officer contact in sagamu kindly share.

You are in safe hands @SGM

Don't pay shi shi. cool
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 7:26am On Sep 17, 2022
cingrat which center
lordspiritual:

Finally Collected!
Registered - April
Captured - May
Collection - September

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Marike2:

Office ...Ikoyi

STRATEGIES

Congratulations
Alausa still Dy may or june
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2022
lordspiritual:

Finally Collected!
Registered - April
Captured - May
Collection - September

Approximately 6 months. I should be expecting mine December or January then. Thank God i don't need it urgently, they can keep helping me hold it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Marike2:

Office ...Ikoyi

STRATEGIES

Congrats. I will give this month and start escalation through Twitter or any means by next month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.