Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436000 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 5:25am On Oct 01, 2022
sojeokeowo2014:
Do I need to get state of origin for my kids (Minors)

NO

Can't access the mail I use in opening my nairaland account, message me on sharonlisajames080 at gmail.com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2022
[quote author=Justbesure post=117119960][/quote] Their local government is where I said the woman wants me to pay 3k to be validated. These guys are nothing but crooks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyu26(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2022
okooloyun1:
When did you go for capturing?
I captured on the 23rd of September till now it is still showing same
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by menymony89: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Pls I did my fast track at festac on the 28th of September. Pls how long will it take for my passport to be ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2022
ganiyu26:

Mine was also like that but changed after 5 days.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haylegbede1(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Does anyone know if immigration office will be open today ...I know they are open for collection on Saturdays but being independence day, will they be open?

Alausa specifically
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tee6969: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
I did mine too but I'm hearing there's no booklet available for production! Did your agent told you something like that?
menymony89:
Pls I did my fast track at festac on the 28th of September. Pls how long will it take for my passport to be ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by menymony89: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tee6969:
I did mine too but I'm hearing there's no booklet available for production! Did your agent told you something like that?
no he didn’t.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Piroll(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
ganiyu26:

Captured since Sept 7...still showing that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haylegbede1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Please who has a good contact at Ikoyi passport office, I have a friend that is looking to fast track
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zagee: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
After being stuck in production and giving them 2 weeks extra(8wks in total) I checked-in on Friday, only to be told it was not yet ready. I enquired, but was told to return in "maybe" 2wks. Why the delay? Good thing I'm not in a hurry though. #DIY #PH
Zagee:

Oh well passport now in production. See you guys in 3-6wks.

DIY works oh, but coconut heads officers will be doing anyhow..

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyu26(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Piroll:

Captured since Sept 7...still showing that
Such a lame process, everything was based on network still their is gap in synchronization
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NozinoGroup: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
menymony89:

Why are you asking us Instead of the people you paid ?

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Djswad(m): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2022
Zyzman:

I have a question, please did u start the application and pay online before going to their office?
Boss at any point did they ask you to cross check again if you details are correct and what documents did you go with
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by menymony89: 12:46am On Oct 02, 2022
Some agent can sugarcoat . I only needed others opinion on the time frame
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by menymony89: 12:47am On Oct 02, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Some agent can sugarcoat . I only needed others opinion on the time frame
Why are you asking us Instead of the people you paid ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NozinoGroup: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=menymony89 post=117187013][/quote]

No one can give you any opinion on illegal dealings. Ask the person you paid to. Una nr get agreement before you pay?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by herdeyimikar(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2022
sihamey:

Yes you can start processing mine expiring November and I have already applied going for capturing next week. Officially you can request for renewal once it’s 6 months or less to expire

Thank you and God Bless.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sakieja(f): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2022
I registered online yesterday team (DIY) and my capturing date is Nov 17th .I am from osun state.please can anybody enlighten me more on opening of file and what to before capturing date and credentials to take along.thanks as I await your response

quote author=Okikiola914 post=117109961]Anybody that is using DIY method in Osun State. I want to renew my passport and also apply for my 8 months old baby. I intend to use DIY method [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sakieja(f): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2022
Please I am from osogbo too.please what do they requested for?my capturing date is 17th of November.how did you open the file.please enlighten me.stricly team ( DIY). thanks

quote author=KangaIye post=117110728]

Go ahead, I also did but renewal and fresh for minors too in Osogbo [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Okikiola914(m): 8:53am On Oct 02, 2022
sakieja:
I registered online yesterday team (DIY) and my capturing date is Nov 17th .I am from osun state.please can anybody enlighten me more on opening of file and what to before capturing date and credentials to take along.thanks as I await your response

quote author=Okikiola914 post=117109961]Anybody that is using DIY method in Osun State. I want to renew my passport and also apply for my 8 months old baby. I intend to use DIY method

I am yet to pay because of my child NIN. For the credentials to take, check some pages back, everything is already on this thread

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greenback: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2022
d0pekellz:
Hello, for those that did express for the 10 years, 64 pages how much did you pay? I was charged 130k in Enugu.
Bros abeg give me japa connection,God bless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sakieja(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Okikiola914 post=117192872]

I am yet to pay because of my child NIN. For the credentials to take, check some pages back, everything is already on this thread [/quote

Okay thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

I went to twitter to escalate and I checked today and saw it’s been updated. My official collection date is on the 9th of September.

Cc: Kennylee

Please how do you check your collection date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Layormiii(f): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hello house, my baby is like 3 months and I want to register his NIN, what and what should I take along for the registration. I am seeing plenty requirements there that he doesn't have sef

Cc Tohhan
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ruthie0224:

Please how do you check your collection date?
It’s stated on the confirmation slip that is given to you after capturing. But that date na wash if you captured in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zyzman: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please oh how do I get letter of identification from local government/ state of origin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
menymony89:
you should be asking the officer you paid to. We only answer to DIY

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zyzman: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please which of the processing center is fast and less corrupt between Ikeja and Ikoyi !
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Layormiii:
Hello house, my baby is like 3 months and I want to register his NIN, what and what should I take along for the registration. I am seeing plenty requirements there that he doesn't have sef

Cc Tohhan
just your NIN , go there and fill there form, you are good to go, at local government.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

It’s stated on the confirmation slip that is given to you after capturing. But that date na wash if you captured in Lagos.

Okay

What if they don't text you before then?

I captured in IB
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wilson5183(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good evening

I want to registered for international passport online. But this is what I saw on the home page of the site.

Kindly advise what step I should take,
Should I proceed further or hold on.

Call or WhatsApp: 08121095211

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.