Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1461221 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SunnyJose(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Honyworld:
Please i did passport capture in Abuja since early August and on till now is not ready...any advice?

The same here... I capture middle of August
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
SunnyJose:

Please how can one check for status of the passport... I capture in Abuja middle of August. Thanks

There's a pickup room at the back of the capture centre. Submit your enrolment number to the officer and he/she will let you know if the booklet is ready.

If your application had no issue, your status should be E at this stage. If it is, your booklet should be ready within the next 2 weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SunnyJose(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
aieromon:

There's a pickup room at the back of the capture centre. Submit your enrolment number to the officer and he/she will let you know if the booklet is ready.

If your application had no issue, your status should be E at this stage. If it is, your booklet should be ready within the next 2 weeks.

Alright... Thanks so much.
Regards
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zyzman:
Abeg make ona help a brother oh
Them say enter your maiden name. I no understand abeg ?
Check well if you selected female gender because male don’t have maiden name except mother’s maiden name which is different from what they ask for
Maiden name is an girl surname before she got married and change to her husband name so if she still single she will still put the same sure-name.
But for guys do not fill the place is not for you .

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
temitopteas:

That should be your Mum's name. Her firstname.
Median name is different from mother’s median name
Median name = girl surname before she got married and change her surname to her husband name

Mother’s median name = your mothers surename before she got married to your father and change her surname to that of your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
aieromon:

Your mama papa name
Your mama family name
Surname only please
Let’s try not to respond to questions we are not sure of the person might end up inputting wrong information
Peace wink

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zyzman: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Arysexy:

Leave it blank if you are a male.

It's for females that are married

Thank you bro been thinking that too
I had to be sure cos this people they can use anything to chop person

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zyzman: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wilson5183:
Guys help

I have finish paying online
But I want to book for an appointment for my international passport at Festac, but this is what is coming up on the page.

Please what should I do

This my number 08121095211
Did you figure it out?
I’m in the same situation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wilson5183(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2022
Good morning,

I paid online for the international passport and registered. Am trying to book for an appointment at Festac, but this is what am seeing.

Someone should advice me on what to do?
Am confused

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wilson5183(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Tee6969:
Hello were you able to register at Festac? Did you try Ikoyi or Ikeja if the pop up notification is the same?

I didn't try ikoyi or Ikeja,
I pick festac because it was close to me.

What should I do now.
Should I re-register for ikoyi or Ikeja, but I have already paid already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2022
after paying for express at Enugu immigration there are telling me no booklet. who can help me. captured in middle of August
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lordprogress: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Pls good morning I am having bank issues where I need a valid id card I submitted my NIN but the thing is not going through its been more than a month now.
So they said I should bring international passport or driver's license which of them is going to be easier to get with in this week and the cost pls.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2022
okeysoninv:
after paying for express at Enugu immigration there are telling me no booklet. who can help me. captured in middle of August
you already paid for help,what other help do you need? You should be talking to the officer and not to us.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2022
Honeysweetest:
you already paid for help,what other help do you need? You should be talking to the officer and not to us.
some head are above others. what is difficult for A maybe easy for b when it comes to scarcity
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2022
okeysoninv:
some head are above others. what is difficult for A maybe easy for b when it comes to scarcity
if there is no booklet,there there is none,not even buhari can do anything untill the materials to produce become available.
I guess he didn't tell you this before he took your money,lol.
Be patient.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Heart84(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Hello house,

My wife’s capturing is on Monday 10th October and it’s a public holiday. Please how do we sort this situation?

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by steph6: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
hi all please where is the fastest state for passport renewal, that takes at most a week and please i will like direct verifiable contact
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wilson5183(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please can someone help me with the link for Application form for international passport. I dnt know where I can download or fill the form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sakieja(f): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wilson5183:
Good morning,

I paid online for the international passport and registered. Am trying to book for an appointment at Festac, but this is what am seeing.

Someone should advice me on what to do?
Am confused

Keep refreshing the page.it might be network problem
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayinba1(f): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
DIY @ Abeokuta office

Hello house DIYers

We have an appointment for a minor at Abeokuta and we spoke to someone who works there.
He said we would be sent back on the day of the appointment because we are supposed to certify/verify our documents before the appointment day.
The immigration website does not indicate this at all, nor does it request any uploads.

Please anyone with any information about the practices at the Abeokuta office, kindly share.

We, the people must be ready to make Nigeria work. Let everyone stand their ground, do things the right way and stop bribing people who are paid to do their work.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ochukoccna: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wilson5183:
Please can someone help me with the link for Application form for international passport. I dnt know where I can download or fill the form.

Which form?
You go online and input your details, download PDF copies of these, print and go to the selected capturing on your appointment date with all documents that are requested of you.
Read this thread and get all information needed.
BTW, the application link for new passports/renewal is below

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

SunnyJose:

Please how can one check for status of the passport... I capture in Abuja middle of August. Thanks

Track your application using the link below

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ochukoccna: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
ayinba1:
DIY @ Abeokuta office

Hello house DIYers

We have an appointment for a minor at Abeokuta and we spoke to someone who works there.
He said we would be sent back on the day of the appointment because we are supposed to certify/verify our documents before the appointment day.
The immigration website does not indicate this at all, nor does it request any uploads.

Please anyone with any information about the practices at the Abeokuta office, kindly share.

We, the people must be ready to make Nigeria work. Let everyone stand their ground, do things the right way and stop bribing people who are paid to do their work.

To the above poster, regarding Abeokuta passport office, I have no information but I'd advice you ask from the person you spoke with on how to go about what he told you
It could be the practice and he could be trying to milk you
On this thread, I've seen people advising that you should go open a file before your appointment date
It was troubling advice but I noticed most, if not all sharing this information, are applicants outside Lagos
I'm a DIYer currently awaiting my passport and followed all the information here which was spot on [though some people's advice was muddled up]
I'd only advice that all your information is verifiable especially you minor's NIN number
Keep us informed how it goes cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zyzman: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Omo if you want to DIY just know that lagos passport centers are booked till January

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zyzman: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
HRprof:

Check well if you selected female gender because male don’t have maiden name except mother’s maiden name which is different from what they ask for
Maiden name is an girl surname before she got married and change to her husband name so if she still single she will still put the same sure-name.
But for guys do not fill the place is not for you .
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ochukoccna: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good day to all on this forum
Team DIY & passport renewal here
I offer thanks to all who have shared and are still sharing information to help out others
Keep it up
Some advice I read here was muddled up, thus my post

I did my capturing for passport renewal sometimes last month following this thread and the new passport currently in production
I should have captured in June/July but for NIN validation as mine was BVN generated
Visited NiMC's office physically and virtually [sent emails] to sort this out before initiating my application

Documents needed are what is printed to your appointment slip namely
1] Application letter [downloaded and printed from your application]
2] Passport booklet [expired passport for sighting]
3] Photocopy of old passport data page
4] Evidence of payment [downloaded and printed from your application]

Things not mentioned that are needed
1] Passport photograph [submitted 1 but take extra]
2] File [purchased outside the gate for 500 naira]
3] Application letter [wrote mine there but ideally write it out from your home]

That's all if you have read through this thread before getting here
I believe fresh passport application should follow similar a process once you get all the required documents cool cool cool

Zyzman:
Omo if you want to DIY just know that lagos passport centers are booked till January

Is there a way to slot another person's name into the booking portal seeing you need an application ID and reference number [issued upon registration] to even book? embarassed embarassed
Abi no be the same portal your officer agent go use to get you date? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Heart84:
Hello house,

My wife’s capturing is on Monday 10th October and it’s a public holiday. Please how do we sort this situation?

Thanks.
Go there the following day. I had the same problem. Yesterday was supposed to be my capturing day. So, I am currently at Oshogbo command do the capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaNotu: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please house, how long will the passport be ready after capturing ooo... tongue

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zyzman:
Stop misleading people jhur . I applied for a friend yesterday and his capturing date is October 26 (FESTAC)

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by megaxart(m): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Please house, how long will the passport be ready after capturing ooo... tongue

Depends on which state/center. For Lagos 3 months seems to be the average duration for DIY. So if you need it sooner, that should inform you on what you'd need to do so you don't lose opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaNotu: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
megaxart:

Depends on which state/center. For Lagos 3 months seems to be the average duration for DIY. So if you need it sooner, that should inform you on what you'd need to do so you don't lose opportunities.

3 months kwa shocked shocked

The centre is Festac oooo.
Capturing date is next month..
I need the passport before November ending undecided
Am I being realistic cool
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by megaxart(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
HajiaNotu:

3 months kwa shocked shocked

The centre is Festac oooo.
Capturing date is next month..
I need the passport before November ending undecided
Am I being realistic cool

For DIY that's not at all realistic but I'm not sure, it's possible they've cleared up their backlog. But if you 100% need it before the end of November I'd advice you to either postpone your plans or get someone to "Fast track" it for you, just so you don't get disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaNotu: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
megaxart:

For DIY that's not at all realistic but I'm not sure, it's possible they've cleared up their backlog. But if you 100% need it before the end of November I'd advice you to either postpone your plans or get someone to "Fast track" it for you, just so you don't get disappointed.

Okay..thanks for you input..
I appreciate cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (833) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.