Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439055 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Juzec: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2022
SunnyJose:

Congratulations... Awaiting your feedback on Monday
Yeah. I collected it earlier today.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Puya:
i'm trying to download the guarantor's form from the site.

After inputting my application ID and ref number, i get this: "Application not found! Please check parameters and try again."

And i am putting the correct digits. what could be the issue ?

i read through and noticed some people also had this issue when going back to print the guarantors form. So please, who has a copy of the guarantors form should assist in sending. This portal is killing me and my capture date is fast approaching.

Thanks.

I can't send you mine neither can anyone send you theirs
When downloaded, it brings out your name and part of your details out.
Keep trying
Use this site

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Juzec: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2022
sheunsheun:

I actually regretted choosing Gwagwalada instead of the HQ.
I don't know about Gwagwalada though but everything runs smoothly in HQ. Even the day I captured, I spent less than an hour there and the officers helped me process everything without collecting one kobo.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Puya: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2022
Jeremy123:

I can't send you mine neither can anyone send you theirs
When downloaded, it brings out your name and part of your details out.
Keep trying
Use this site

Tried this site and it worked, Thanks a LOT!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Donholykel: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2022
Juzec:

Congratulations
Where did you capture and the date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Juzec: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2022
Donholykel:

Congratulations
Where did you capture and the date?
Captured Sept. 13th at Abuja HQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
Any new from Ikoyi those who captured august this thing don Dey taye
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SunnyJose(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
Juzec:

Congratulations... So happy for you
Are u still in hq
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LordPherule(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Sikay19:

Have you made your payment? If yes, you can have access to it on your page. No one can give you the link because your guarantor’s form comes with your name imprinted on it.
No, there a link to download it. Though I got the link via Google search and already downloaded it. Kudos to a YouTube mentor that dropped the clues.
3 months later, I checked back to get my PP.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LordPherule(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
Iseoluwani:

U took it to high court adeoyo,

Pls which center did you pick for capturing?
Ibadan Passport Office

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LordPherule(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
ThePundit14:
Lordpherule. Pls can you share the link to download the guarantor form. Thank you

I didn't bookmark it ó... I watched a YouTube tut that gets me to a link to get my guarantor’s form downloaded.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emoreni(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
LordPherule:

I didn't bookmark it ó... I watched a YouTube tut that gets me to a link to get my guarantor’s form downloaded.
So what is the name of the YouTube video?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
MalcomX009:
Any new from Ikoyi those who captured august this thing don Dey taye

Am presently in Ikoyi, I captured on the 16th of August. Unfortunately is not ready. I think they are done with July
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kemz0019: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
ganiyatsola:

Am presently in Ikoyi, I captured on the 16th of August. Unfortunately is not ready. I think they are done with July

I captured 1st of August and i am here they said it ready .waiting for collection .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GeneXY: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2022
My wife was there last week. They told her to come this week. She captured on Aug 17. Did they tell you when it will be ready?
ganiyatsola:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GeneXY: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please does your enrolment number starts with 269.......
Kemz0019:

I captured 1st of August and i am here they said it ready .waiting for collection .

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blesser28(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
Juzec:
Was it diy ?
Please how
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lifeisgoody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Someone should please help me. I applied for my passport renewal and yet to receive it.

Capture date: September 14, 2022
I did capturing at Akure Center, but I stay in Lagos.

Is there anyway I can track this from the confirmation slip given to me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
ganiyatsola:

Okay thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lifeisgoody: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please put me through on how to track.
I am in same situation as you. Did capturing 14th September Akure
Hopephul:
Please has anyone who captured in Abeokuta in September for renewal received their passport? It's been stuck in "production in progress" for about a month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lifeisgoody: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Juzec:
Hi. I captured on September 13th in Abuja headquarters and was asked to come in 6weeks time. I just checked now and I'm seeing this. Does it mean it's ready? Na so e dey fast now? I'm confused.
Ps: it was DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Juzec: 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
https://track.immigration.gov.ng/
Use this link. Input your reference number and application ID

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Juzec: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Blesser28:

Was it diy ?
Please how
Yeah. It's DIY. I applied online through the normal process I think August 6th or so. I was given 13th Sept for capturing. I captured on the 13th Sept and was asked to come 6 weeks after. Only for me to track it four weeks after and it was already available for pick up.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kemz0019: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kemz0019:

I have collected oo . Thank God.DIY.
Captured 1st August
Collected : 17th October
Ikoyi.
My enrollment number begins with 269.

Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SammieLowkey(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
I captured (renewal) since Aug 30th at Festac, till now no luck , it has passed 6 weeks na embarassed

Modified:

just checked now, does this mean it’s ready for collection?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lifeisgoody: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Thanks bro

It's not working
I only have Enrolment ID, Reference Number and File Number only with me from the slip given to me

Juzec:
https://track.immigration.gov.ng/
Use this link. Input your reference number and application ID
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by konshency(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please house, am new here, I wants to apply for international passport but I don't know wish way to go, pls help and what is the estimate cost.. Pls house
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blesser28(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Juzec:
Yeah. It's DIY. I applied online through the normal process I think August 6th or so. I was given 13th Sept for capturing. I captured on the 13th Sept and was asked to come 6 weeks after. Only for me to track it four weeks after and it was already available for pick up.

Please share narialand diy for the passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Capturing done and dusted @ festac office arrived the venue 10am and I left the place 2pm. All process runs smoothly no bribery, no harassment by officials everything was done accordingly. Nigeria is getting it right gradually in no distant time everything will be perfect

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
trollaway21:

I was captured on the 4th of August in Enugu, I did DIY. Spoke with one of the officers on phone and he said they printed the passports of those who captured from the 4th-9th of August, yesterday, on Monday. He said it'll be ready for collection on or before this Friday.
bros, update us
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ghallant01(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
Pls for those that have done their capturing, is it must my guarantor endorse my passport photograph?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
femijay8271:

Hello, the letter of consent for my kid, can i get it at the business centers, i mean the print out or the written?

You will get it from business center.

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.