Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1460534 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
99Good:
Senior man, be calming down, we all know what this place was created for, helping each other, I guess?

If we can't render help in some cases, its better we look pass it or give sjuggestions rather than responding aggressively.

Let's try to help each other here rather than throwing insults. ✌

Like I said earlier brother, he's not a serious minded person.

He posted same last week and I told him to track the application online first to acertain his agent claim before he could know what next.

I expect him to tell us what he discovered after the tracking and not asking same question again.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bigjoyce: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Levels1:

Like I said earlier brother, he's not a serious minded person.

He posted same last week and I told him to track the application online first to acertain his agent claim before he could know what next.

I expect him to tell us what he discovered after the tracking and not asking same question again.
Not everybody is sharp as you na,oga if you want to help do it till the end,it's still not your fault Sha,the problem in the country is enough to drive one crazy,sorry about the whole thing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bigjoyce: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
gemini35:
here in pH they said passport is 70k I,like I will come abakaliki and do mine
You can come down to Abuja to do it,I can help out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bigjoyce:

Not everybody is sharp as you na,oga if you want to help do it till the end,it's still not your fault Sha,the problem in the country is enough to drive one crazy,sorry about the whole thing

Let him track the application online and see whrew the stuff stopped then from there he can call for further assistance here.

If he doesn't know how to track, I can assist in tracking it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bigjoyce: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Zihno:

Hopefully you have to pay another application fee. Because I don’t know how else we would say it again. Use the details on your NIN (Full name, dob) to avoid issues. If they are not correct, sort out your NIN issues first.
As a reminder Ensure you sort out your NIN issues before going for fresh passport application or renewal...to avoid wahala,stress and embarrassment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bigjoyce: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
marygold:
Hello all,please who know of they verify the dob on nimc before renewing passport?

I went to rearrange my name on NIN and when it came out,I discovered the agent mistakenly changed my don from 23rd oct to 28th oct. And my original dab Is 23rd oct.
You'll have to rearrange it, your agent was not diligent enough,all details on the NIN must tally with your details on the immigration Portal before passport renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2023
PLEASE WHICH MONTH ALAUSA IKEJA IS PRODUCING... I CANT'S TRACK MINE I ONLY HAVE ENROLLMENT ID WITH ME ONLY 😭
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solutionist123: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
Please what month is Osogbo currently on.
I captured since November 9th, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bidemshotunde(f): 4:26am On Feb 21, 2023
smartchucks:
PLEASE WHICH MONTH ALAUSA IKEJA IS PRODUCING... I CANT'S TRACK MINE I ONLY HAVE ENROLLMENT ID WITH ME ONLY 😭

Good morning, please which month did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 4:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Solutionist123:
Please what month is Osogbo currently on.
I captured since November 9th, 2022
I captured in November 4 at the same Oshogbo office too but the passport is still awaiting production.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Theyemmie: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2023
smartchucks:
They started December last week Friday
So I asked the person hopefully this week Friday I should get mine abi,since I captured 16
She said depends on the booklet o
Shey this people are okay like this angry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bisodunbey: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Flourhine:

It’s date of birth issues oo.

Ohhhh. I had the same issue too although I’ve rectified mine since Jan.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2023
bidemshotunde:

Good morning, please which month did you capture?

December.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Theyemmie:

So I asked the person hopefully this week Friday I should get mine abi,since I captured 16

Since the started December own of recent, it's will be march oh, alausa and there policy.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Flourhine: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Bisodunbey:

Ohhhh. I had the same issue too although I’ve rectified mine since Jan.
So how far about it..have u done ur capturing?better stil has ur NIN drop?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pragmaticme(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Pls you all should avoid umuahia passport office.. even if u filled online, u must pay 13k n above before ur file will be submitted.. servicom here is dead, they will even tell u to pay.. then after that u pay for fastrack, if not it's 2-3 months.. God punish all those immigrations officers frustrating us. Pco is a very greedy woman..

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2023
What I am seeing here is not encouraging at all. I just submitted my application, waiting to be capture next month at Alimosho. When Should I be expecting my passport? Nawa for this country oooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bisodunbey: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Flourhine:

So how far about it..have u done ur capturing?better stil has ur NIN drop?

No, I haven’t done my capturing. The NIN issue has also been corrected. I’m just waiting for my capturing date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by martcrown: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Theyemmie:

Collected mine yesterday.
Captured - December 12
Issued date - January 4
5years/64 pages
100% DIY

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fahreedah: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Good afternoon Nairalanders, thank your input, pls I want to know if it is possible to gate crash at the passport office on a date that isn't one's appointment date.... (Reason:- actual capturing date is may 2nd and it is kinda far, passport office Sagamu)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fahreedah:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, thank your input, pls I want to know if it is possible to gate crash at the passport office on a date that isn't one's appointment date.... (Reason:- actual capturing date is may 2nd and it is kinda far, passport office Sagamu)
May? When you did you set up your appointment? I registered mine last week and I'm scheduled to come on March 15 at Alimosho. Nawa for Nigeria ooo.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
martcrown:

Captured - December 12
Issued date - January 4
5years/64 pages
100% DIY
Was it based on connexion? Which state was that? That is about a month or so..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moji12(f): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
martcrown:

Captured - December 12
Issued date - January 4
5years/64 pages
100% DIY

Good afternoon please can you put me through how you did it, I want to apply for my son. He is 8 years old.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MzEmeritus: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Both parent must not have international passport, but both must sign the consent letter.​

Okay thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MzEmeritus: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
martcrown:

Captured - December 12
Issued date - January 4
5years/64 pages
100% DIY

Pls can I get sample of consent letter
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fahreedah: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
crowther15:

May? When you did you set up your appointment? I registered mine last week and I'm scheduled to come on March 15 at Alimosho. Nawa for Nigeria ooo.

Last week Thursday, February to April was stroked out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by crowther15(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fahreedah:

Last week Thursday, February to April was stroked out
We need to deal with this Malady in Nigeria immigration service. Sorry about this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
martcrown:

Captured - December 12
Issued date - January 4
5years/64 pages
100% DIY

Wow! not even up to a month.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Theyemmie:

My capturing is coming up next week Thursday. I hope I get the passport in no more than 6 weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fahreedah: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
crowther15:

We need to deal with this Malady in Nigeria immigration service. Sorry about this.
The painful thing is there is no way to change the processing center, cos some other centers have closer date

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Theyemmie: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
martcrown:

Captured - December 12
Issued date - January 4
5years/64 pages
100% DIY
Thank God o
Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday I should get mine o
Wait o is it alausa?
Before I start jubilating
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by martcrown: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
Theyemmie:

Thank God o
Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday I should get mine o
Wait o is it alausa?
Before I start jubilating

Yes, at Alausa

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (833) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.