Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1451719 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
blockgeek69:
Hi guys, strictly DIY here.

I filled my application online last week for passport renewal and I was given an appointment date from the online portal. Do i need to go to immigration office at Alausa for any thing else before the appointment date or i should wait till the appointment date before going there?
Please wait till the day of your appointment before you go there. On the day of your appointment you will purchase a brown file there. I think it costs only 500 Naira. The brown file is for passport renewal applicant. Please don't purchase the white file! The white file is for fresh passport applicant. Take few cash with you for food, snacks and drinks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Good evening house, how early before expiration can one apply for reissue of Nigerian passport?

Also, please what are the requirements for the renewal of a minor's passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blockgeek69(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Please wait till the day of your appointment before you go there. On the day of your appointment you will purchase a brown file there. I think it costs only 500 Naira. The brown file is for passport renewal applicant. Please don't purchase the white file! The white file is for fresh passport applicant. Take few cash with you for food, snacks and drinks.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by somebody1: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Good evening! Is it advisable to visit immigration office tomorrow for the collection of my passport. I captured since 8th of Nov last year at Port Harcourt's office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Theyemmie: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2023
I went to alausa this morning was told my passport is not ready,they didn't even let me enter angry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bidemshotunde(f): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Theyemmie:
I went to alausa this morning was told my passport is not ready,they didn't even let me enter angry

Please when did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Theyemmie:

Lol what's month did you captured?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Nigeria you will see shege before collecting your passport, still see shege when going for your visa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2023
smartchucks:
Nigeria you will see shege while processing and collecting your passport, still see shege when going for your visa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 10:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2023
Help a sister now.

Good morning all

bukolo:
Good day

Please I need clarification on this.

For DIY, new passport (for children between ages 6 and 11). Does one need to fill guarantor form for them?

Please note that my passport and that of my husband have expired, we are just applying for renewal. However, we have our NIN.
Thank you.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2023
bukolo:

Help a sister now.

Good morning all

Yes, a guarantor form is required. Additionally, you will need to write and sign a letter of consent(signed by both parent though only one parent need an intl passport to support their application.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Theyemmie: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2023
smartchucks:

Lol what's month did you captured?
Dec 16
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Theyemmie: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2023
bidemshotunde:

Please when did you capture?
De. 16
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thank you. But some people said minors don't need to fill guarantor form.

Thank you

abbeywasc:

Yes, a guarantor form is required. Additionally, you will need to write and sign a letter of consent(signed by both parent though only one parent need an intl passport to support their application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
bukolo:

Thank you

They requested guarantors form for my son at Sagamu. I captured 3 weeks ago.

It wasnt listed as part of the required docs from the appointment slip

Might differ at other centres

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Okay, thanks so much.

abbeywasc:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sacramento1212: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
abbeywasc:

Do you have a contact person at Sagamu?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Somzee(f): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
abbeywasc:
How do we pay this their "logistic fees" with this new notes scarcity? I hope dem get POS
Did they accept POS?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Somzee(f): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
abbeywasc:
How do we pay this their "logistic fees" with this new notes scarcity? I hope dem get POS
Do they accept payment with POS?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Somzee:

Did they accept POS?

No, its cash only

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dbkk: 2:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Please is completed guarantor form required for children 2 & 4 year old.. At Alausa, also can any member share a sample of the parent letter of consent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samurat(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Good day

I want to do a passport for my 3 and 1 years old sons, and I was charged 90k for both, hope it's not too much and I was given may as an appointment day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels2(f): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
samurat:
Good day

I want to do a passport for my 3 and 1 years old sons, and I was charged 90k for both, hope it's not too much and I was given may as an appointment day

You already paid to have been given appointment date

If is much what will you do?

There are questions we don't have to be asking on this platform sha

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2023
This is the sample that I used for my 2yr old daughter and it was accepted. We are waiting for the collection.

Dbkk:
Please is the completed guarantor form required for children 2 & 4 year old.. At Alausa, also can any member share a sample of the parent letter of consent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2023
This is the sample that I used for my 2yr old daughter and it was accepted. We are waiting for the collection.

bukolo:

Thank you

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2023
samurat:
Good day

The 90,000 Naira you paid's too high! Nigeria Immigration Service passport fee for minor (0-17 years old) is 25,000 Naira. If you pay the fee at bank approved by NIS, bank will charge you 500 Naira. Therefore, for your two children who are minors, you would have paid 51,000 Naira in total. I must admit DIY saves one money. Have a fantastic day!

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dbkk: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2023
soulmate19:

Thanks... Did they request for guarantor form for your daughter application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirrotex: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is true for the new e passport. It's the same price of 25k for adult and minor.
ekitimanalways:

The 90,000 Naira you paid's too high! Nigeria Immigration Service passport fee for minor (0-17 years old) is 25,000 Naira. If you pay the fee at bank approved by NIS, bank will charge you 500 Naira. Therefore, for your two children who are minors, you would have paid 51,000 Naira in total. I must admit DIY saves one money. Have a fantastic day!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
sirrotex:
This is true for the new e passport. It's the same price of 25k for adult and minor.

Yes, same NIS e-passport fee for both adult and minor.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funkia: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=bukolo post=121186003]Help a sister now.
Good morning all

For your children Gform is yes.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elolam87(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hello, pls who can help me out on this. I did capturing for passport renewal in ekiti on Jan 10th, but till now ,I have not gotten it. I chose ekiti because I learnt it's faster.Pls who can give me a sure plug to fast track.i need it urgently .
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.