Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436688 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
Like I read on this platform, white file is for fresh applicant while brown file is for renewal

Sketch007:

Good to know I helped. As for the file, I can't really confirm but just be ready to part with a small token for it at the centre. It could either be brown or white.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sketch007(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
bukolo:
Like I read on this platform, white file is for fresh applicant while brown file is for renewal

Thanks for the reminder.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cupidkc(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Thegamingorca:

The fast tracking still exists. You can do it highest in a month if you know ppl even in Abuja hq

I laughed when I read that comment. With the right connection you can still get your passport in 2 days. That's the koko. (not for DIY)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cupidkc:

I laughed when I read that comment. With the right connection you can still get your passport in 2 days. That's the koko. (not for DIY)

Ofcourse, from the biometric at abj to the mailing of my passport to my state took 4days.

Oh and I had a complicated rearrangement of name which had to be sorted out with correct details on my NIN cheesy

Whoever say connection no good in all these institutions is a bastard
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
God punish DIY. Those guys fit make your file disappear sef out of annoyance for following due process
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2023
Good morning. Trust we had a restful night.

There is fast track,but you have to pay heavily for this depending on when you want your passport.

However, we have to make this process of DIY work.
On immigration twitter handle, they are encouraging people to submit application online. Though I know the officers kind of frustrate people on DIY route when it is time for capturing and production of passport. We should never give up.

If you have any grievances,please report to the appropriate unit and when an officer is professional,nice and do the right thing,please praise them on their twitter handle. This will make others to emulate them.

Thank you.

Thegamingorca:

Ofcourse, from the biometric at abj to the mailing of my passport to my state took 4days.

Oh and I had a complicated rearrangement of name which had to be sorted out with correct details on my NIN cheesy

Whoever say connection no good in all these institutions is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IceQween(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2023
I did my biometrics at Festac last month on February 7th precisely and have yet to collect. Please what month are they producing now?

Note: it wasn't DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
IceQween:
I did my biometrics at Festac last month on February 7th precisely and have yet to collect. Please what month are they producing now?

Note: it wasn't DIY.
Give yourself two more months, I'm not saying this to discourage you but to reduce your expectations of getting the passport soon, either DIY or not.

If you pay 45-50k you'll still have to wait for 2 and half months minimum.

An officer told me to get my passport in two weeks or so I'll have to pay nothing less than 100k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ameliag:

Try to go to Alausa cos I went there and mine was ready. Captured December 28th
Collected February 23rd February.
Please was yours 32pages/5 years?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rukey09(f): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
i am facing same.
please someone should explain.
did my capturing on the 9th of november.

Artery:
Good day, people. Please, does the last item in the screenshot have to be ticked before I go for the passport? I applied via DIY & captured on November 7 last year at Festac office, Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Twelve12: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Very insightful advice.
The online payment can also be done via www.cardify.co in a case where other mediums are not going through.
byMikee:

100% true.

I almost died waiting. Lol.
If you can get your file and file tag before going, please do. Or else, get ready to part way with 500.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by highchiefpee(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
October
Solutionist123:
Please what month are osogbo people on?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
highchiefpee:
October
How sure are you sir ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tym92(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Parasbe:

I applied for my passport online, went to Warri office today at 8:30am for capturing.
The moment I told dem it was DIY Dey said I should wait (we were over 15 in DIY) after about an hour plus we were attended to by the servicecom.
They asked us if we want to drop something so Dey can process everything for us fast and capture on time, we replied NO. Den Dey smiled. We went through all the process and majority of us in DIY did capturing at (5:00pm) And where given our enrollment slip.
One thing I will advice someone in DIY is just be PATIENT, they will delay you just to see if you will pay but d more Dey see how relaxed u r Dey won’t even bother u, and also carry all necessary documents (Original and Photocopy). THANKS To everyone here cos I got all the information from here 🙌🙌
1) please, what are the document to take along as new applicant.
2) how did you get the guarantors form and what type of persons can sign the form
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tym92(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Please narrate everything here. Let's all find solution(s) together to your issue(s.) Thanks.
1) Please, what are the document to take along as new applicant.
2) how will i get the guarantors form, how many guarantor and what type of persons can sign the form
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SmooshCHN: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Elolam87:
Okay, thanks for your response
Please can you quote me when you get any update?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Update from Alausa/ikeja NIS center.

If you captured december 1st to 19th, your passport is ready.

Those who captured december 20th and upwards, your passport printing starts today

Those who captured on the 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd can go pick up their passports from 16th of this month

And for those who captured 24th to 31st can get theirs anyday from 21st to 30th of March respectively.

This update is from the PCO Alausa NIS center, was in her office today.

Strictly for those who captured December 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by highchiefpee(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
I was there last week, captured on 11 nov,i was told to comeback in 3 to 4 weeks
Sikay19:

How sure are you sir ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
My daughters own is not ready yet, captured dec 15th. Still waiting @ Alausa to see if my husband own is ready, captured same date.

PS: what is the meaning of UP written on the collection slip??

YeyeBoyfriend:
Update from Alausa/ikeja NIS center.

If you captured december 1st to 19th, your passport is ready.

Those who captured december 20th and upwards, your passport printing starts today

Strictly for those who captured December 2022.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaRai: 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
3rd Avenue, A Close, Festac Town

Hada2020:
Please where is Festac Passport office
=HajiaRai post=121359346]Biometrics capture at Festac office today for renewal.

It was a fantastic experience. The officers were very professional and we were done with everything in about 1 hour.

We were given a pick up date of March 3. Application was DIY all the way.

Many thanks to everyone who has given helpful information on this thread.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaRai: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
February 2023

Somzee:
Please what's the current production month for those that captured at Sagamu?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rukey09(f): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
pls it is ikoyi office because i captured on the 9th of Nov

highchiefpee:
I was there last week, captured on 11 nov,i was told to comeback in 3 to 4 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Parasbe: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
tym92:

1) please, what are the document to take along as new applicant.
2) how did you get the guarantors form and what type of persons can sign the form
DOCUMENT TO TAKE ALONG
Birth certificate
Local Government of Origin
2 passport photographs
NIN SLIP
APPLICATION SLIP
PAYMENT SLIP
GUARANTORS FORM
You download the guarantors form online. And anyone who has an international passport can sign it for you. Den u need photocopies of der NIN slip and passport data page

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princejunaid(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please help on how to make payment on diy. Please it urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
tym92:

1) Please, what are the document to take along as new applicant.
2) how will i get the guarantors form, how many guarantor and what type of persons can sign the form

Local Government letter of identification or State of Origin Certificate. Original and photocopy.

Birth certificate (if you're born after 1992) / Age declaration (if you're born before 1992). Original and photocopy.

2 recent colour passport photographs
Payment receipt. Original and photocopy

NIN slip. Original and photocopy.
Acknowledgement slip. Original and photocopy

Photocopy of data page of guarantor's valid international passport.

Photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip

White file (for fresh applicants). Please note that the brown file is for renewal applicants.

You will be able to have access to the guarantor's form when you pay the application fee either at the banks approved by NIS or online. Only one person is mandated to sign the guarantor's form. It could be a family member or a friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tym92(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Parasbe:

DOCUMENT TO TAKE ALONG
Birth certificate
Local Government of Origin
2 passport photographs
NIN SLIP
APPLICATION SLIP
PAYMENT SLIP
GUARANTORS FORM
You download the guarantors form online. And anyone who has an international passport can sign it for you. Den u need photocopies of der NIN slip and passport data page
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Parasbe: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
princejunaid:
Please help on how to make payment on diy. Please it urgent
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Click on start new application and fill in your details correctly then proceed till you get to the point of making payment either by card or going to the bank. I used card
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tym92(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Local Government letter of identification or State of Origin Certificate. Original and photocopy.

Birth certificate (if you're born after 1992) / Age declaration (if you're born before 1992). Original and photocopy.

2 recent colour passport photographs
Payment receipt. Original and photocopy

NIN slip. Original and photocopy.
Acknowledgement slip. Original and photocopy

Photocopy of data page of guarantor's valid international passport.

Photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip

White file (for fresh applicants). Please note that the brown file is for renewal applicants.

You will be able to have access to the guarantor's form when you pay the application fee either at the banks approved by NIS or online. Only one person is mandated to sign the guarantor's form. It could be a family member or a friend.
Thanks for this... I was born 1992 precisely, which one do I use as the 2 options are before and after
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Daralph: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please I need help
My guarantor passport is going to expire three days after my capturing date like am going to capture on the 13th and the passport will expire on the 16th
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Daralph: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Please I need help
My guarantor passport is going to expire three days after my capturing date like am going to capture on the 13th and the passport will expire on the 16th
Will the guarantors passport still be acceptable cause of the expiry date or not .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by awesomershal(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Give yourself two more months, I'm not saying this to discourage you but to reduce your expectations of getting the passport soon, either DIY or not.

If you pay 45-50k you'll still have to wait for 2 and half months minimum.

An officer told me to get my passport in two weeks or so I'll have to pay nothing less than 100k.

I captured Dec/5 at this centre and till now they are saying it’s not ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
tym92:

Thanks for this... I was born 1992 precisely, which one do I use as the 2 options are before and after

You will be issued with an attestation letter. To obtain it, follow these steps. Go to your local government secretariat and ask to visit the NPC department. You will be issued with a special form for a price of N100. Keep in mind that the final document you will be given will be charged at N2,500. Once you fill out the form, submit it to the NPC. You will be asked to get an age declaration affidavit from a court of law. Once you present the affidavit, the NPC will issue you with an attestation letter that serves as evidence of your age. The attestation letter of a birth has the same legal effect as the birth certificate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: efunk1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.