Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438233 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mozino007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
mightymuy:
Osogbo immigration office is becoming something else.
I can help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
mightymuy:
Osogbo immigration office is becoming something else.
honestly... This is annoying
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightymuy: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
I don't know how to send message through nairaland, pls kindly contact me through my E-mail: jospomighty@yahoo.com
Mozino007:
I can help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by somebody1: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
I finally collected my passport today. I got to the office around 10:30am and left at 2:30pm.
Appointment Date: 4th of Nov.2022
Capturing Date: 8th Nov.
Date of Issuance: 16th Jan.2023
Team DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sketch007(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mukah1234:

Thank you.

This was really helpful. I did it at the centre today. I will be going there tomorrow for capturing.

Please what colour of file should I go with tomorrow? I saw some people with white file. I saw somewhere here that there is a different colour of file for DIY. I tried asking around there but everyone seem to be going through someone.

Hello, how did it go at Festac?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Arrowgents: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Artery:
Okay. Someone is suggesting that I go for it, that it's possible that it's ready for collection, & that they don't always update it.

You can try your luck,let's see how it goes,I need the passport badly for a project outside naija.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Artery: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Arrowgents:

You can try your luck,let's see how it goes,I need the passport badly for a project outside naija.
Perhaps, after the elections.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by owolabiza(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Arrowgents:

Yes it has to be ticked as well which implies that it's ready for collection, I also captured in Festac on November 15,we are in the same stage,waiting for it to be ready.

Team november festac don yapa.

Please you guys should holla when its available.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosyne55(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Good evening everyone, I'm planning on renewing my passport, my bro and mum' s at alausa office, please advise me, im planning to go there on Tuesday what and what will be required of us
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stevosty: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
somebody1:
I finally collected my passport today. I got to the office around 10:30am and left at 2:30pm.
Appointment Date: 4th of Nov.2022
Capturing Date: 8th Nov.
Date of Issuance: 16th Jan.2023
Team DIY
I am a novice in this passport of a thing, can you guide me through, where to start, I want to DIY too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by somebody1: 12:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Stevosty:
I am a novice in this passport of a thing, can you guide me through, where to start, I want to DIY too.
Get all your required documents(birth certificate or declaration of age, guarantor's form,NIN slip and LG certificate) before applying online for either a 32page/64 pages. Go to immigration before your appointment date to upon a file and on your appointment day, you go along with your original documents for sighting and your receipt and other documents as in your appointment letter. Note: Go early and pray to be attended to on time

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2023
somebody1:
Get all your required documents(birth certificate or declaration of age, guarantor's form,NIN slip and LG certificate) before applying online for either a 32page/64 pages. Go to immigration before your appointment date to upon a file and on your appointment day, you go along with your original documents for sighting and your receipt and other documents as in your appointment letter. Note: Go early and pray to be attended to on time

Please can anyone help me with the procedure for renewal of passport from inside Nigeria. I’m confused if I need to book an appointment too after paying online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by themonk(m): 1:06am On Mar 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Local Government letter of identification or State of Origin Certificate. Original and photocopy.

Birth certificate (if you're born after 1992) / Age declaration (if you're born before 1992). Original and photocopy.

2 recent colour passport photographs
Payment receipt. Original and photocopy

NIN slip. Original and photocopy.
Acknowledgement slip. Original and photocopy

Photocopy of data page of guarantor's valid international passport.

Photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip

White file (for fresh applicants). Please note that the brown file is for renewal applicants.

You will be able to have access to the guarantor's form when you pay the application fee either at the banks approved by NIS or online. Only one person is mandated to sign the guarantor's form. It could be a family member or a friend.
Hello, Good day.

Please what and what do I need for passport renewal from within Nigeria. I’ve made payment online already, do I need to book an appointment? Also I’d appreciate if you can fill me in on the average processing time for renewal. Thanks a lot.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darkoesibu12: 3:03am On Mar 11, 2023
[Please how long did you wait for it to drop and did you do anything special?
quote author=motunray post=111645594]

I used an agent , I actually had the issue of NIN not dropping, now NIN has dropped , it’s now no booklet.[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darkoesibu12: 3:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Please i also DIYat festac but i had issues with my age in NIN which has been corrected but festac keeps saying my NIN hasnt dripped on their portal
FEGEITOK:

message me at my nairaland username @ yandex dot com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darkoesibu12: 3:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Please can anyone help me, at festac location my NIN has refused to drop on their portal, it is over a month already almost 2 months now same excuse, please i need nelp
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darkoesibu12: 3:18am On Mar 11, 2023
ILuvBreasts:
I think they should have a customer care or contact number you can use to reach out to them.
I suppose you just did your nin recently prior to the passport registration.thats the cause.
So they helped me contact nimc and it dropped immediately
Please how did you contact them, i am facing same issue now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ajalalomo: 5:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Can I renew my Nigerian passport for like 10 months before it expires?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:45am On Mar 11, 2023
themonk:

Hello, Good day.

Please what and what do I need for passport renewal from within Nigeria. I’ve made payment online already, do I need to book an appointment? Also I’d appreciate if you can fill me in on the average processing time for renewal. Thanks a lot.

(1) 2 colour passport photographs.
(2) Original and a photocopy of your NIN slip.
(3) Payment receipt.
(4) Acknowledgement slip.
(5) Handwritten renewal application letter.
(6) Photocopy of the data page of your expired Nigerian passport together with your expired Nigerian passport.
(7) Online passport application form.

Book your appointment here: https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/

The official processing time for passport renewal is 3weeks. Due to Nigerian factor(s), the processing time may take up to 12 weeks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Ajalalomo:
Can I renew my Nigerian passport for like 10 months before it expires?
6 months to expiration.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mozino007(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2023
mightymuy:
I don't know how to send message through nairaland, pls kindly contact me through my E-mail: jospomighty@yahoo.com
call 08169463775 an officer will assist
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2023
tosyne55:
Good evening everyone, I'm planning on renewing my passport, my bro and mum' s at alausa office, please advise me, im planning to go there on Tuesday what and what will be required of us
Thanks

1) 2 colour passport photographs.
(3) Payment receipt.
(6) Photocopy of the data page of your expired Nigerian passport together with your expired Nigerian passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stevosty: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2023
somebody1:
Which is guarantors form, and where can I get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Stevosty:
you can get the guarantor's form here after you successfully pay the application fee online or at one of the banks approved by NIS https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stevosty: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

you can get the guarantor's form here after you successfully pay the application fee online or at one of the banks approved by NIS https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosyne55(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

1) 2 colour passport photographs.
(3) Payment receipt.
Thanks bros I appreciate you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 1:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Captured January 30 at Sagamu. Collection date on slip was march 2nd but my tracking is still showing in production..

Can i still go for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hello house, which of the Lagos passport office process RENEWAL and FRESH PASSPORT fastest? We intend to start the process for hubby and the kids and want a quickest route.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
ekitimanalways:

NIS officers will sight the hard copies of your birth certificate, NIN slip, payment slip, acknowledgement slip, state of origin certificate on the day of your appointment.
For those without state of origin any remedy? I want to do fresh passport for my kids and they don’t have state of origin certificate. My hubby is doing renewal, I don’t know if he also needs to present state of origin certificate also.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lilachiever(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
Just locate the PCO's office and your passport will be given to you I don't have a clue about what's going on at ikoyi/festac centers

I captured at Alausa on Dec 13, I was there for collection on March 6 and was told that my passport isn't ready.

I will be at the PCO office next 2 weeks when I go there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by somebody1: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Stevosty:
You will download it online from immigration portal after appying
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Stevosty: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
somebody1:
You will download it online from immigration portal after appying
ok, is there any special requirements the guarantor must meet or need?

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.