Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431491 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:55pm On May 25, 2023
Bossman:
Not sure about fresh passport. But renewals for sure. Have always renewed our passports in Naija when visiting. Usually takes about a week to 10 days. Have never visited Naija for more than 13 days. Our contact at the Ikoyi passport office always does it.

I'm talking of fresh passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adeleyeibrahim: 6:25pm On May 25, 2023
AJOBI77:

I was at ALAUSA earlier. Passport not ready.

Comment on the print out is still AA.

I observed that majority of us that captured in February were asked to check back.

I spoke to different officers on different occasions if they can assist monitor but the both told me there is nothing they can do at AA stage unless it's on Data Upload stage.

An officer already briefed us in the morning that if your comment is DATA UPLOAD, just give them 1 week and some days or two weeks maximum.

I will check back in a month's time.

A big thank you to all contributors for the necessary information provided so far.
Thank you for the update sir/ma. I can imagine the stress and disappointment. I hope u get it at your nest visitation. Please keep giving us feedback. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slimim101(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2023
Good morning house. I had a name issue with my NIN which contradict my renewal of passport and I've been able rectified that at NIMC office. I went to Immigration since I've effected the change in my name for capturing but I was told my NIN is not verified. Lo and behold i tried tracking my passport and I got this message NIN Verification (Pending NIN Verification). Please house how can I Verify my NIN so that I can go for capturing.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chimerase2: 3:26am On May 26, 2023
Pls house I have an issue nw.
A lost and expired passport, how can I get a new one is it through renewal or getting a new one
And what are the processes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by makazona(m): 5:49am On May 26, 2023
Hello guys, it's frustrating that after capturing since January 5th, 2023 @ d Osogbo passport office, I am yet to collect my passport.

Why is the system so corrupt like this now?
Or maybe coz I did registration myself?

Excruciatingly frustrating!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 7:15am On May 26, 2023
makazona:
Hello guys, it's frustrating that after capturing since January 5th, 2023 @ d Osogbo passport office, I am yet to collect my passport.

Why is the system so corrupt like this now?
Or maybe coz I did registration myself?

Excruciatingly frustrating!
I'll advice you go to their SERVICOM office to complain(you can back it up with any concrete evidence if you have) that you need your passport ASAP, hence they won't do anything on it. That's what I did around April and it still took them good 3 weeks before they issued me my passport this week Tuesday. If you're around you can go their and lodge a complaints bro. IT IS REALLY FRUSTRATING LIKE SERIOUSLY!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fatasy(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2023
Go to the nimc center where you did the correction,it has truly been rectified but it hasn't dropped in their portal or download the app for verification.

slimim101:
Good morning house. I had a name issue with my NIN which contradict my renewal of passport and I've been able rectified that at NIMC office. I went to Immigration since I've effected the change in my name for capturing but I was told my NIN is not verified. Lo and behold i tried tracking my passport and I got this message NIN Verification (Pending NIN Verification). Please house how can I Verify my NIN so that I can go for capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 11:21am On May 26, 2023
On my way to Festac office.

Captured since February 2nd and four months after. Nothing.

Lemme hear from my plug again embarassed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2023
Solanaa:

This Festac office very wicked and corrupt,bastard set of people.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iSense247: 5:25pm On May 26, 2023
Hello guys, how much did you pay for fast tracking? I was asked to pay additional 10k for fast tracking (not DIY). What difference would this make?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ttomexy(f): 5:45pm On May 26, 2023
Update

DIY gwagwalada Abuja

Captured on the 6th of April, 4in number, I picked the 2fresh passport today.

The renewals not ready
1 is in process and one has nin issue (wrong pin) which I rectified today

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abdomox: 5:53pm On May 26, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the information shared. I have applied online for renewal and have a date for capturing.

[b]I was told I will need to open file with them at Ikoyi office. I would like to know if I can do that on the date of capturing and who am I to meet to open the file? [/b]Thanks.

I plan printing these documents as shared on previous pages:

Payment slip
Application page
Appointment slip.
Make 2 copies each of the above documents and take along 2 passport photographs.
Photocopy of NIN slip
Handwritten letter on a plain A4

Also, do I need the guarantor form for renewal?

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abdomox: 5:56pm On May 26, 2023
ttomexy:
Update

DIY gwagwalada Abuja

The renewals not ready

Thank you

What do you mean by wrong pin for NIN verification please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 7:07pm On May 26, 2023
ttomexy:
Update

DIY gwagwalada Abuja

The renewals not ready

Thank you
Please how much did you pay as compliance fee before capturing or was there an insider helping in the process? because i know that center very well for their dealings with DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kemolala1111(f): 10:20pm On May 26, 2023
Please what are the requirements for DIY.Someone please help me share.Thankyou
I want to apply for my 3 children.one is renewal ,while the others are fresh.
Which of the locations in Lagos or Ogun is best for DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2023
Abdomox:
Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all the information shared. I have applied online for renewal and have a date for capturing.

[b]I was told I will need to open file with them at Ikoyi office. I would like to know if I can do that on the date of capturing and who am I to meet to open the file? [/b]Thanks.

I plan printing these documents as shared on previous pages:

Payment slip
Application page
Appointment slip.
Make 2 copies each of the above documents and take along 2 passport photographs.
Photocopy of NIN slip
Handwritten letter on a plain A4

Also, do I need the guarantor form for renewal?

Thanks.
You don't need guarantor form,you need one small brown envelope too.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shypo(m): 12:46am On May 27, 2023
Solanaa:

Hello Solanaa,
I am also in your shoe, as I captured 1st of Feb @ Festac office and nothing yet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klexycole(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2023
Kemolala1111:
Please what are the requirements for DIY.Someone please help me share.Thankyou
I want to apply for my 3 children.one is renewal ,while the others are fresh.
Which of the locations in Lagos or Ogun is best for DIY?

Try Sagamu Passport office.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OluDonald1(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2023
I don't think so, because my friend that did his through same agent got his passport exactly after 2 weeks. We supposed to do it together but I doubted it at first. I did mine after my friends own came out just after two weeks of capturing.

taneez:

They have been saying no booklet story since 2015 when I went to get my passport as a fresher. I was a victim too. I payed 110k for 10 years and 1 got it 3.5 months after capturing. No agent can fast track. They just make mouth to just collect money

An immigration officer who had helped my siblings previously said that no officer can get it for you in two weeks except maybe politicians or those big money people now that things are done digitally but another person made mouth o that he would get mine within 6 weeks ( capturing and collection). No show.

I tell everyone now to do it yourself. Last last it we take 5 months in total.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taneez(f): 10:59am On May 27, 2023
OluDonald1:
I don't think so, because my friend that did his through same agent go his passport exactly after 2 weeks. We supposed to do it together but I doubted it at first. I did mine after my friends own came out just after two weeks of capturing.

At festac?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taneez(f): 10:59am On May 27, 2023
OluDonald1:
I don't think so, because my friend that did his through same agent go his passport exactly after 2 weeks. We supposed to do it together but I doubted it at first. I did mine after my friends own came out just after two weeks of capturing.

At festac? Alausa?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OluDonald1(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2023
taneez:

At festac?

This same Festac NIS nah!

Nah wetin dey vex me be dat...
because I be wan go do am for osogbo, osun state b4 I met this agent doing wounders!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OluDonald1(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2023
Solanaa:

How far? Abeg update us ooo.

New story abo old story of no booklets?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 4:48pm On May 27, 2023
OluDonald1:

I don change plug.
Booklet dey but na few na highest bidder rn
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tophee(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2023
My Passport capturing date is 29th may, a public holiday, please how do I reschedule. I chose Ikoyi office for capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solanaa: 3:58am On May 28, 2023
shypo:

Hello Solanaa,
I am also in your shoe, as I captured 1st of Feb @ Festac office and nothing yet

OluDonald1:

sunnyg12:

This Festac office very wicked and corrupt,bastard set of people.

The woman (Plug) told me the booklet is not yet out that they are still producing the ones for December and they havent even started January talkmore of February. It was crazy though, I know probably If I needed it urgently and I pay herr she will probably fast track it but I'm not oing that shit. I'll wait !!!! but Naija nah scam shaa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 11:09am On May 28, 2023
Who get any sure plug to japa make una help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IslamDefender: 1:43pm On May 28, 2023
Solanaa:

The woman (Plug) told me the booklet is not yet out that they are still producing the ones for December and they havent even started January talkmore of February. It was crazy though, I know probably If I needed it urgently and I pay herr she will probably fast track it but I'm not oing that shit. I'll wait !!!! but Naija nah scam shaa

Your plug has told you a big lie. I was there in April and the PCO confirmed that they had completed December production as of April.

I had captured in December and went to meet since my passport had not been produced in April and he ordered immediate production.

Your plug is either not a sure one or she's playing you big time.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Enskynelson(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2023
Teeexquisite:
[sup][/sup] Good evening everyone. Please I applied for passport renewal. Unfortunately, I forgot to note down the Application ID and reference number before proceeding to payment. The payment was successful but I didn't get any email from them regarding application details from them as stated.

Please who knows how I can't retrieve the reference number and Application ID to complete application
Have you sorted this? These info could be in the payment records. Kindly contact your bank and see if they can help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seniorboy1(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2023
Good evening.

Please is the 10 years validity passport now available in all states.

I saw it on the portal and I was able to select the new centre at Ilesha, Osun State.

I just want to confirm real life happening on this type of passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
Festac passport agent will lie that booklets are not available that they are just producing December passports (both the immigration officers that are corrupt), so that they can charge you for fast track... it's business... Go to the PCO office and find out what's going on.
Please someone should try visit the PCO at festac office... Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pascal558(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2023
kelmicheal:
Who get any sure plug to japa make una help

Apply for Admission into like 4 different universities and that's it. Or if you have a skill, go search for a job online

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.