Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1450825 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abeg na which month festac dey produce? Thanks author=Kingflo300 post=124850087]
So its just Festac that's lagging behind.. na wa o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
sheggsliveth:

Hello, I don't have any clue on international passport before, but I just registered now but haven't made payment....is there any money aside of 25k I saw at their website? Is capturing required some amount of money?
Transaction fee: 500 Naira or 1000 Naira
NIN integration and verification: 1000 Naira.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
sheggsliveth:

Hello, I don't have any clue on international passport before, but I just registered now but haven't made payment....is there any money aside of 25k I saw at their website? Is capturing required some amount of money?
Not sure, but it will be best to have some extra funds with you just in case.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Abeg na which month festac dey produce? Thanks author=Kingflo300 post=124850087]
So its just Festac that's lagging behind.. na wa o
Last I checked they were rounding up January, so I believe they are in February now... I don't know if this new PCO accepts fast tracking, it will really help a lot of people if he does.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheggsliveth: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Thanks Sir...I thought it will be much cos my brother did his own for 70k some years back, though it's express
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheggsliveth: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Kingflo300:

Last I checked they were rounding up January, so I believe they are in February now... I don't know if this new PCO accepts fast tracking, it will really help a lot of people if he does.

Please did you mean those that applied since February are yet to have their passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Please how do I go about the nin integration or verification? Thanks for answering me the other day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nwauwa(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Abeg which month ikoyi dey now, any idea?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nwauwa(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
MadeMan01:
I hear Ikoyi will start producing April next week
April when March has not been produced?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
nwauwa:
April when March has not been produced?

An insider told me that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by winner37(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
desperatem:
Please house, How much is the cost of an international passport. I urgently need it. I went to the Alausa Passport office today, and when i was about entering into the compound, an immigration officer asked me weather i have an in-house person I plan to go and meet, I told him NO. So he said he can help me, he told me the passport cost 27k for people from 18 years old - 60. he also told me i will need a guarantor, proof of age, local government form or so, birth certificate and 3 passport photograph. he said i need to make the person via online instantly before the online payment portal closes again due to rainfall. I was skeptical and wanted to do some verification from people who have gotten a passport. so i told him i need to make withdrawal with my atm card. that was how i discharge. please peepz, gimme info and requirement for obtaining a nigeria passport. I dont trust those immigration people. thanks in anticipation

Oga if you are ready I will connect you to one of my guy , he is an immigrational officer .. my own passport is on process now I paid 45k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
marisdgreat:

Please how do I go about the nin integration or verification? Thanks for answering me the other day
Leave the NIN integration and verification for the Nigeria Immigration Service and the National Identity Management Commission. But make sure there's no disparity between the data you provided in the application form and NIN.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temmybot(f): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Thank you so much.
Maggggie:

I think they are just rounding up with March🤦🏽‍♀️
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opppzy001: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good evening all, please I really need urgent help concerning my passport which I did capturing in Ikoyi Lagos, and during production I was told it has technical issue which I have been on it for almost 3months... I need it urgently for my admission. I will be grateful if I can be directed to who can assist.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by henroo2003: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
I will be there tomorrow for my sister's correction of date of birth on her passport application, I will also use that opportunity for mine. I captured March.

Oluwakemitosin:
Please what month are they producing in Abeokuta.....

Somebody should help

I captured on 17th April 2023 and yet to collect my passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
sheggsliveth:

Please did you mean those that applied since February are yet to have their passport?
They should have started collecting by now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
henroo2003:
Pls do I also need an affidavit? I made a mistake when inputting the date of birth for someone in the passport application and the capturing is next week at Abeokuta. Instead of putting 23/March, I put 24/March. It's affecting the date of birth on the NIN. Thank you.

Please do an affidavit at the high court, not notary public. Then go with the birth certificate, affidavit and other documents required some days before the capturing date. Explain your case at servicom. They will direct you. Don't let them exploit you ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Arrowgents:

Yes it has to be ticked as well which implies that it's ready for collection, I also captured in Festac on November 15,we are in the same stage,waiting for it to be ready.
You captured in November 2022. Have you finally collected your passport? If yes, when?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by henroo2003: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
I appreciate your concern and efforts. Your explanation makes everything settled. Thanks a lot. How I wish it's Sagamu. God bless you.

skentelelady:
please do affidavit at high court not notify public ooo. Then go with the birth certificate, affidavit and other documents required some days before capturing day. Explain your case at servicom. They will direct you. Don't let them exploit you ooo.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Arrowgents you are very funny waiting till it marked since november 2022, when festac is now producing february 2023. Continue waiting till 2070 till it mark. Mugu.
ekitimanalways:

You captured in November 2022. Have you finally collected your passport? If yes, when?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
FESTAC IS PRODUCING FEBRUARY PASSPORTS SINCE LAST WEEK.
Kingflo300:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 8:12am On Aug 04, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
FESTAC IS PRODUCING FEBRUARY PASSPORTS SINCE LAST WEEK.
Let's hope they don't spend time on February as they did for January
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2023
No time wasting o because it was the new PCO that gave the order. Relax bro. When did you captured?
Kingflo300:

Let's hope they don't spend time on February as they did for January
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ciciwunmi: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2023
They do it only in Abuja, best is if you know someone there. I paid 180k for name arrangement and DOB correction and it took 2 months tocome out after capturing

Geminita:

Hi, Mary.
Have you been able to do this?
I am in the same dilemma

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Geminita: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2023
ciciwunmi:
They do it only in Abuja, best is if you know someone there. I paid 180k for name arrangement and DOB correction and it took 2 months tocome out after capturing

Thank you for this. Yes, I got that information. I have decides to modify my NIN to suit the name on the passport. I can't go through the Abuja route
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Onyeara: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Guys what know the months they are producing at Alimosho passport office.
I captured since 1st June 2023 up till now passport is still showing under production
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Oga go and sitdown !!! U capture june, u dey talk like say na since January. Well dem dey produce april. Onyeara
Onyeara:
Guys what know the months they are producing at Alimosho passport office.
I captured since 1st June 2023 up till now passport is still showing under production
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Is it possible for us to know what is going on in Festac? Like which month are they producing now?

Anyone close to Immigration office in Festac should help us make enquiries. Abeg.

Ikoyi and Alausa don dey finish March. Festac never even start March. Omo.

I captured since March 23rd.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mukah1234:
Is it possible for us to know what is going on in Festac? Like which month are they producing now?

Anyone close to Immigration office in Festac should help us make enquiries. Abeg.

Ikoyi and Alausa don dey finish March. Festac never even start March. Omo.

I captured since March 23rd.
Festac Passport Office has started producing February 2023.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Yes u are right, i got the info from my friend workin directly inside festac passport office because i dnt him(tout) Please source of your own info sir? Thanks sir. author=ekitimanalways post=124876349]
Festac Passport Office has started producing February 2023.[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
Yes u are right, i got the info from my friend workin directly inside festac passport office because i dnt him(tout) Please source of your own info sir? Thanks sir. author=ekitimanalways post=124876349]
Festac Passport Office has started producing February 2023.
An associate of mine who went to collect his passport there yesterday gave me the information. He captured in January 2023. Enjoy the rest of the day, sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Team DIY...
Please I will like to know if I need to do a payment before I can access the guarantor form?

Also I will like to know when to do the appointment for capturing.

Thanks @All

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.