Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437890 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2023
marisdgreat:

Good morning pls I want to ask, if I should see guarantors in Enugu that has passport, can I stamped it at Enugu commissioner of oat, or I must use lag as it is where I registered to process my passport? My scheduled is on the 31st this month, but I won't be able to meet up cos of this guarantor form, so once I have gotten every requirements can I still go after my scheduled date or I will have to reschedule my appointment? Thanks
As long as your guarantor has a valid Nigerian passport, where he or she resides in Nigeria does not matter. Yes, you can get the guarantor's form stamped in Enugu (High Court or Magistrate Court). Yes, you can go after your scheduled appointment.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
ekitimanalways:

As long as your guarantor has a valid Nigerian passport, where he or she resides in Nigeria does not matter. Yes, you can get the guarantor's form stamped in Enugu (High Court or Magistrate Court). Yes, you can go after your scheduled appointment.
Thanks for ur reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vsense: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Temmybot:
If you captured in first week and 2nd week of April at Alausa, your passport is ready for pickup. I picked mine yesterday

I captured on the 27th of April. I'm not sure if mine is ready.

Please did you by any chance check if your passport application status marked the last stage before you collected it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2023
Vsense:

I captured on the 27th of April. I'm not sure if mine is ready.

Please did you by any chance check if your passport application status marked the last stage before you collected it

Do not rely on the tracker to ✓the last stage before you go for collection. It usually ✓after a passport is collected by the applicant, activated (fingerprints) and registered.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
horshyjnr:
Bro..... there's need for it oo coz that was the major reason that most applicants were unable to collect passport in Abeokuta on Weds due to network issue despite seeing our passports.

I doubt that. There is no need for fingerprint for collection even your agent can collect it on your behalf

Maybe Lagos system is different. I collected my passport recently direct from immigration Officer without going back to their office which I have to trace it from the tracking verification and it shown to me COLLECTED. Which means the guy is recommended on my behalf since he served as my agent in the office already in Kaduna.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good afternoon everyone....

Please how much is international passort in Osun Sate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayodeji4christ: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Pls guys, which is better in Ilorin immigration office and osogbo immigration office for renewal of passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2023
OGA WHY ARE U TALKING LIKE THIS, DEM NEVER FINISH MARCH PRODUCTION AND U ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT APRIL(DIY). ABEG RELAX JOR
mrsglo:
What does “Awaiting Approval” even mean? These guys are clowns. I just hope they don’t come back with stories that approval was decline for whatever reasons.
Frankly, they just look for means to punish those of us that chose the DIY route.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 5:17am On Aug 26, 2023
SAME AT FESTAC OFFICE FOR EVERYBODY.
muhyideenabdul:

Maybe Lagos system is different. I collected my passport recently direct from immigration Officer without going back to their office which I have to trace it from the tracking verification and it shown to me COLLECTED. Which means the guy is recommended on my behalf since he served as my agent in the office already in Kaduna.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 5:29am On Aug 26, 2023
FESTAC NEW PCO IS REALLY WORKING HARD, FAST PRODUCTION OF BACKLOGS AND SOME1 IS HERE TALKING THRASH ABOUT BEING A DIY, WHEN THE NEW PCO HAS GIVING ORDER FOR ALL BACKLOGS TO BE PRODUCED, INSTEAD OF PRAISING THE NEW PCO FOR JOB WELL DONE FOR TREATING EVERY PASSPORT/APPLICANT THE SAME. HE DOESNT CARE IF U PAID 4OK, 45K, 65K OR DIY, HE TREAT EVERY PASSPORTS AND APPLICANTS THE SAME. HE MET BACKLOGS & NO BOOKLETS ISSUES WHEN HE WAS TRANSFERED TO FESTAC AND GAVE THEM ORDER FOR FAST PRODUCTION OF BACKLOGS. THE NEW PCO NA MAN HIM BE. IF NOT FOR THE NEW PCO DIY FOR WAIT IN VAIN. I BELIEVE HE IS A JEHOVAH WITNESS BECAUSE HE HAS CONSCIENCE UNLIKE THE OTHER CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS.
sunnyg12:

From immigration officer in servicom office,Festac.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 5:45am On Aug 26, 2023
OGA NO WASTE YOUR MOTOR MONEY WAIT TILL IT SHOWS ISSUED/COLLECTED ON THE TRACKER. FESTAC WILL ACTIVATE IT BEFORE GIVING YOU PASSPORT. PLEASE DNT ARGUE AM TELLING U FROM MY EXPERIENCE AT FESTAC
Mukah1234:

I will go there tomorrow.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2023
U ARE WRONG FESTAC WILL ACTIVATE IT BEFORE COLLECTION AND IT WILL DISPLAY PASSPORT ISSUED/COLLECTED, THEN U WILL JUST GO THERE WITH YOUR SLIP OR WRITE YOUR NAME WITH ENROLLMENT NUMBER FOR PICK UP. NOTHING LIKE FINGER PRINT IN FESTAC.I LOVE FESTAC NEW PCO. THE MAN NA MAN
ekitimanalways:

It will have been produced in 3 or 4 weeks time, but not activated. Activation is done on the day of collection. Passport applicants' fingerprints will be collected to activate the passports. 
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 5:56am On Aug 26, 2023
FESTAC IS NOT YOUR ABEOKUTA, IKEJA OR IKOYI E.T.C
horshyjnr:
Bro..... there's need for it oo coz that was the major reason that most applicants were unable to collect passport in Abeokuta on Weds due to network issue despite seeing our passports.

I doubt that. There is no need for fingerprint for collection even your agent can collect it on your behalf
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
OGA WHY ARE U TALKING LIKE THIS, DEM NEVER FINISH MARCH PRODUCTION AND U ARE HERE TALKING ABOUT APRIL(DIY). ABEG RELAX JOR
Whats your problem with DIY?
You are just jealous that there are people who had brains and made use of their brains. Did anyone send you to waste your money on scam?
What are the admins doing by not baning you permanently here?
You silly agent looking for how to confuse others
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
FESTAC IS NOT YOUR ABEOKUTA, IKEJA OR IKOYI E.T.C
You should get a job instead of shouting all over nairaland like a rabies infested dogggg

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2023
Zbk001:
Good afternoon everyone....

Please how much is international passort in Osun Sate

Abort mission, I repeat abort mission!!

This is only advisable if you are running it on a VIP level.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
FESTAC NEW PCO IS REALLY WORKING HARD, FAST PRODUCTION OF BACKLOGS AND SOME1 IS HERE TALKING THRASH ABOUT BEING A DIY, WHEN THE NEW PCO HAS GIVING ORDER FOR ALL BACKLOGS TO BE PRODUCED, INSTEAD OF PRAISING THE NEW PCO FOR JOB WELL DONE FOR TREATING EVERY PASSPORT/APPLICANT THE SAME. HE DOESNT CARE IF U PAID 4OK, 45K, 65K OR DIY, HE TREAT EVERY PASSPORTS AND APPLICANTS THE SAME. HE MET BACKLOGS & NO BOOKLETS ISSUES WHEN HE WAS TRANSFERED TO FESTAC AND GAVE THEM ORDER FOR FAST PRODUCTION OF BACKLOGS. THE NEW PCO NA MAN HIM BE. IF NOT FOR THE NEW PCO DIY FOR WAIT IN VAIN. I BELIEVE HE IS A JEHOVAH WITNESS BECAUSE HE HAS CONSCIENCE UNLIKE THE OTHER CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS.

From your way of talking you are too arrogant with high esteem. Everyone is here to benefit from one another. No one shows over Sabi with mannerless way of talking
Learn how to talk abeg

What being a Jehovah Witness need to be useful for analysis here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DC49: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:

I did my capturing on the 6th of July and got the passport on the 24th of August. DIY at NIS headquarters, Sauka, Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2023
I finally did my diy capturing at alimosho branch thanks to everyone for the information needed

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2023
OGA YOU TOO DEY JUMP. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FESTAC OFFICE. WHICH IS WHERE I GOT MY PASSPORT AND AM GIVING OUT CURRENT INFO AT FESTAC. I KNOW NOTHING ABT IKOYI, SAGAMU, ABUJA E.T.C BUT FESTAC I KNOW OKAY.
DC49:

I did my capturing on the 6th of July and got the passport on the 24th of August. DIY at NIS headquarters, Sauka, Abuja.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2023
OGA HAVE I INSULTED YOU? PLEASE QUOTE ME? AND AGAIN CHRISTIANS(MOST ESPECIALLY JEHOVAH WITNESS) ARE 100PERCENT BETTER THAN WE MUSLIM. AM A MUSLIM BUT LET SAY THE TRUTH WHEN THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD. PLEASE NAME ANY CHISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP OR ORGANISATION THAT YOU KNOW? BUT I CAN NAME THAT OF OUR MUSLIM FAITH BOKOHARAM, ISIS, E.T.C PLEASE U CAN ALSO HELP ME WITH THE REST. NA WA O. CNT I PRAISE THE NEW PCO IN PEACE?
muhyideenabdul:

From your way of talking you are too arrogant with high esteem. Everyone is here to benefit from one another. No one shows over Sabi with mannerless way of talking
Learn how to talk abeg

What being a Jehovah Witness need to be useful for analysis here?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2023
OGA YOU JUST READ WITHOUT UNDSTDING. DIY O, 40K, 45K, 60K O. THE NEW FESTAC PCO DOESNT GIVE A DAMN, HE TREAT ALL APPLICATION THE SAME WAY WHICH IS THE NEW NIGERIA WE ARE PRAYING FOR. SO WHAT AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT FESTAC IS STILL ON MARCH PRODUCTION. WAIT FOR YOUR TURN(APRIL) WHICH IS NEXT AND U ARE HERE INSULTING ME FOR AFRICA. NA WA O
kumbhuru:

Whats your problem with DIY?
You are just jealous that there are people who had brains and made use of their brains. Did anyone send you to waste your money on scam?
What are the admins doing by not baning you permanently here?
You silly agent looking for how to confuse others

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayodeji4christ: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pls guys, which is better in Ilorin immigration office and osogbo immigration office for renewal of passport[/quote] pls I someone to answer this my question
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Pls I need information about the cost of new passport in Osun State….
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
U ARE WRONG FESTAC WILL ACTIVATE IT BEFORE COLLECTION AND IT WILL DISPLAY PASSPORT ISSUED/COLLECTED, THEN U WILL JUST GO THERE WITH YOUR SLIP OR WRITE YOUR NAME WITH ENROLLMENT NUMBER FOR PICK UP. NOTHING LIKE FINGER PRINT IN FESTAC.I LOVE FESTAC NEW PCO. THE MAN NA MAN

My opinions're based on my interactions with applicants who collected their passports at the Alausa Passport Office in recent weeks, which clearly're different from yours. At Alausa Passport Office after your passport is handed over to you, an officer will tell you to go to room 10 to activate and register it. According to you, passports are activated at Festac Passport Office without fingerprints... I am a bit amazed! I will contact the Nigeria Immigration Service to verify your claim about Festac Passport Office activating applicants' e-passports without fingerprints...
An activated e-passports with fingerprints carries a biometric identifier; combines RFID technology (like that used on credit cards or debit cards) to avoid manipulation of the stored information; digitally collects personal information and biometrics of its holder (fingerprints, digital signature, etc.).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
ibadan where are we?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 2:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
U DNT NEED TO WASTE YOUR CARD, ASK THAT YOUR FRIEND/COLLEAAGUE THAT COLLECTED HIS PASSPORT FROM FESTAC.ekitimanalways
My opinions're based on my interactions with applicants who collected their passports at the Alausa Passport Office in recent weeks, which clearly're different from yours. At Alausa Passport Office after your passport is handed over to you, an officer will tell you to go to room 10 to activate and register it. According to you, passports are activated at Festac Passport Office without fingerprints... I am a bit amazed! I will contact the Nigeria Immigration Service to verify your claim about Festac Passport Office activating applicants' e-passports without fingerprints...
An activated e-passports with fingerprints carries a biometric identifier; combines RFID technology (like that used on credit cards or debit cards) to avoid manipulation of the stored information; digitally collects personal information and biometrics of its holder (fingerprints, digital signature, etc.).[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
OGA HAVE I INSULTED YOU? PLEASE QUOTE ME? AND AGAIN CHRISTIANS(MOST ESPECIALLY JEHOVAH WITNESS) ARE 100PERCENT BETTER THAN WE MUSLIM. AM A MUSLIM BUT LET SAY THE TRUTH WHEN THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD. PLEASE NAME ANY CHISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP OR ORGANISATION THAT YOU KNOW? BUT I CAN NAME THAT OF OUR MUSLIM FAITH BOKOHARAM, ISIS, E.T.C PLEASE U CAN ALSO HELP ME WITH THE REST. NA WA O. CNT I PRAISE THE NEW PCO IN PEACE?

They really wasted resources for bringing you up. You totally missed way for your lack of proper training on how to interact in public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kolawolemonsuru: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
SOONEST YOU WILL INHERIT 7 VIRGINS IN HEAVEN. UNA WAN GO SEX FOR HEAVEN. NA WA O
muhyideenabdul:

They really wasted resources for bringing you up. You totally missed way for your lack of proper training on how to interact in public
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Viqtour(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2023
I need advice.

My little son damaged the page following the data page and one blank page on my wife’s passport. It’s the page that has the Ecowas write up

Please is this an issue? Her bio data page is still intact
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Good morning this morning,
Until now my question has not been answered..
About the price of new passport at immigration office at Osogbo

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wisz1(m): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2023
Zbk001:
Good morning this morning,
Until now my question has not been answered..
About the price of new passport at immigration office at Osogbo

Hello,the official price is online.

If you're asking for agent price,you may not get that here. Just visit the office for that.

Ps:Here is for DIY

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: vinoj0225(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.