Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438163 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zbk001: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2023
wisz1:

Hello,the official price is online.

If you're asking for agent price,you may not get that here. Just visit the office for that.

Ps:Here is for DIY

Thank you… am actually going for DIY
Just want to know the price diff… but this is not important again.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2023
Viqtour:
I need advice.

My little son damaged the page following the data page and one blank page on my wife’s passport. It’s the page that has the Ecowas write up

Please is this an issue? Her bio data page is still intact

A damaged passport is invalid and cannot be used for international travel.

REQUIREMENTS FOR DAMAGED PASSPORT
(1) Application letter requesting for replacement of damaged passport should be addressed to: C.G.I Abuja.
(2) Come with the damaged passport booklet for sighting.
(3) Photocopy of data page.
(4) Sworn affidavit (from a Magistrate or High Court) of damaged passport deposed to by applicant.
(5) Acknowledgement slip and evidence of payment.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BabaIbo: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2023
Zbk001:
Good morning this morning,
Until now my question has not been answered..
About the price of new passport at immigration office at Osogbo

Them don dey advice you on the situation in Osogbo passport office but you guys won't listen, later you will come here to disturb people with questions on why it is taking longer than usual.
Osogbo office is not advisable for a DIY applicant.
Don't ask me any more question on why I said that.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mzee44: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
Iseoluwani:
ibadan where are we?

Bruv, was yours also DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 6:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Zbk001:

Thank you… am actually going for DIY
Just want to know the price diff… but this is not important again.
Don't do DIY I
in Osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 7:27am On Aug 28, 2023
Mzee44:

Bruv, was yours also DIY?

nope
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayodeji4christ: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2023
[quote author=ayodeji4christ post=125360595]Pls guys, which is better in Ilorin immigration office and osogbo immigration office for renewal of passport. Pls who has answer to this question?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikkyakins: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

As long as your guarantor has a valid Nigerian passport, where he or she resides in Nigeria does not matter. Yes, you can get the guarantor's form stamped in Enugu (High Court or Magistrate Court). Yes, you can go after your scheduled appointment.
thanks ekitimanalways for all your replies really appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kingflo300:

Have you been to Festac office lately, like this week? It's possible yours has entered PNA, just give them around 2 weeks and check back on them.

Okay so I went to Festac office today and AA was boldly written on my paper. I was told it is not ready yet. I captured March 23rd.

I will just have to give them a month before going there again. September 28th it is then.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2023
Kingflo300:
I contacted someone to find out if the Festac new PCO accepts fast tracking but the person said no, that he is focusing on clearing up the backlogs, which is also a very good thing, the person said they are rounding up February and entering March and that I should be patient that he will get to April soon as he is not allowing Fast tracking. I don't know how true this is but please anyone that has plan to go to Festac should find out.

Fast tracking still works big time. I met someone who captured 2 weeks ago. Guess what? His passport is ready but I captured in March and mine is not ready. This country na wa oooo.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by muhyideenabdul(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mukah1234:

Fast tracking still works big time. I met someone who captured 2 weeks ago. Guess what? His passport is ready but I captured in March and mine is not ready. This country na wa oooo.
Oga Lagos is the most corrupt state in Nigeria above all. That state is worse for corruption

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mukah1234:

Okay so I went to Festac office today and AA was boldly written on my paper. I was told it is not ready yet. I captured March 23rd.

I will just have to give them a month before going there again. September 28th it is then.
Could it be because it's DIY or they just haven't gotten to 23rd yet.... Anyway, if you don't need it urgently you can just wait till ending of September.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingflo300: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2023
Mukah1234:

I am not surprised, there re ways they go about it... When you capture they won't submit your file in, because if dey do it will be moved to the PCO's office and once it gets there they can't do anything about it. So the files they don't submit will be sneaked in and worked on... That's like back yard runs within the office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayopercent(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2023
Iseoluwani:

nope
So far your passport application is not a DIY, and you did your capturing on May 16th if am right...
If I may ask, what is the information you are getting from the officer/plug helping you to process your passport application....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2023
Ayopercent:

So far your passport application is not a DIY, and you did your capturing on May 16th if am right...
If I may ask, what is the information you are getting from the officer/plug helping you to process your passport application....

he said they ARE NOT done WITH april. that was first week in aug
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2023
muhyideenabdul:

Oga Lagos is the most corrupt state in Nigeria above all. That state is worse for corruption

Fact.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by feathersoft: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2023
Mukah1234:

The truth of the matter is that your file was abandoned because you are a DIY.

Don't just fold your hands. Go back there with your slip and climb upstairs to see the PCO (a very good man).

The officers there may not allow you initially but you should insist. They might even tell you to go and see the second in command (2/i/c PCO) in the other building because he's also very corrupt just like them. If you go there, first thing he will ask you is whether you are willing to fast track it.

If they refuse you seeing the PCO initially, you can go downstairs or outside, wait for say 30 minutes and go back to the PCO's office telling them that the 2/i/c directed you to him.

When you get in, explain your situation to him. He will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hatarah(f): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2023
I Applied for change of data on my passport last year and I got the image below when I went to check its progress, what does this mean?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayopercent(m): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2023
Iseoluwani:

he said they ARE NOT done WITH april. that was first week in aug
Eeya, I went there on August 18 and I was told that May production have started. Who should we nw believe ooo?!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibawon(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2023
Hatarah:
I Applied for change of data on my passport last year and I got the image below when I went to check its progress, what does this mean?
Sister you are on a very looooooooooong thing.
This country does not work like you think, as you'll have to follow the laid out corrupt process if you really need this done on time.
I had to travel to Abuja to get mine done and was given a letter of invitation after 4 days of applying but not after paying 70k for that alone. 😞
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lynoverse(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2023
Pls is it true there is no booklet for 32 pages in Oyo passport office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2023
Lynoverse:

No vex ooo. You mean Oyo town passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ayopercent:

Eeya, I went there on August 18 and I was told that May production have started. Who should we nw believe ooo?!

lets wait till first week of sept
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lynoverse:

na lie jo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bb007: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2023
Please has any DIY who captured in February at the Festac office collected their passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bb007:
Please has any DIY who captured in February at the Festac office collected their passport?

Yes. Some february applicants here confirmed they already got theirs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bb007: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2023
Okay, thank you
Mukah1234:

Yes. Some february applicants here already got theirs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hatarah:
You will not see the desired results until you bribe those corrupt officers at their Abuja office. Journey down to the Nigeria Immigration Service office to... I wish you all the best.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lynoverse:
Abi they're hoarding it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shypo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2023
Bb007:

I am not sure, as I captured on 1st Feb and yet to collect mine.

However, you can try your luck to check at their office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shurs: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2023
captured on the 16th of April at Alimosho passport office. Please is there anyone here who captured around this time and has collected their passport ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.