Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1455784 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ibawon(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hatarah:
thank you very much an agent has being telling 400k, it tiring because I don’t know how to go about it
I spent 240k minus other things. Check for my number on my ads to reach out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vinexe: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
ibawon:

I spent 240k minus other things. Check for my number on my ads to reach out
how do u go about Urs
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tiwanna(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2023
Good morning everyone please what’s the cost of change of misspelt name on my passport (2 letters is not correct In one of the names) and renewal for same passport if I’m going to Abuja to do it myself. And does any one know how long it will take? My name on my nin is very correct. The mistake is only on the passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Please house can i do change 0f origin , because its hard to get the letter of origin . thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2023
pappy2000:
Please house can i do change 0f origin , because its hard to get the letter of origin . thanks
its exteremely urgent and distressing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2023
pappy2000:

Are you in Lagos? Go to your state government liaison office and get Certificate of Origin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2023
sir i am in lagos the problem now that i want to edit my local goverment of origin, is it possible
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2023
Tiwanna:
Good morning everyone please what’s the cost of change of misspelt name on my passport (2 letters is not correct In one of the names) and renewal for same passport if I’m going to Abuja to do it myself. And does any one know how long it will take? My name on my nin is very correct. The mistake is only on the passport

REQUIREMENTS FOR CORRECTION DUE TO ERROR

Application Letter stating reason(s) for change.

If more than one [1] alphabet, attach evidence of payment of non-refundable Administrative Charge of NGN 30,000.00 only.

Previous documentary evidence to support the request.

Passport Booklet and Copy of Data Page.

Sworn Affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of correction of error, deposed to by applicant.

Acknowledgement Slip.

Evidence of Payment of passport fees if application is approved.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2023
pappy2000:

Where do you reside and your state of origin?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Where do you reside and your state of origin?
I reside in lagos but my state of origin is ogun
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2023
pappy2000:

I reside in lagos but my state of origin is ogun
Ogun State Government Liaison Office
85, Oduduwa Crescent GRA Ikeja, Lagos.
Monday-Friday (8 am–4 pm).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Ogun State Government Liaison Office
85, Oduduwa Crescent GRA Ikeja, Lagos.
Monday-Friday (8 am–4 pm).

how can i edit my data on the page
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
pappy2000:

how can i edit my data on the page

... passport online application page?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=ekitimanalways post=126380251]

... passport online application page?[/quote

Yes sir, can i edit that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Letter of introduction as a residence from both the CDA and the Local goverment should be enough because i cant get the letter from origin. please is this enough
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
[quote author=pappy2000 post=126381125][/quote]

You cannot edit the details, once you submit.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amen24(f): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
deeteeneey:

Did you pickup your passport already?
nope, I will be there on Friday

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pappy2000: 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You cannot edit the details, once you submit.
i heard from reliable source that you can edit before going for capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freedomtours(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2023
Tiwanna:

Are you sure the mistake was not from your nin, if from your nin you have to come Abuja for the correction and will be out within 4 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2023
pappy2000:

i heard from reliable source that you can edit before going for capturing

You cannot edit your passport online application form, once you submit.
I stand to be proved wrong.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kunleop: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Is is possible for my friend mother change her names and date of birth on NIN before applying for international passport?

She had issue with her name and date of birth but she has never apply international passport before.

How can we go about it and what are the process and the fees?

Also she doesn't have any means of Identification as she lives in village, her son wanted to invite her to uk but we got know that her details is different for what he filled on his application.

Gurus in the house,

Kindly advice us.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kunleop:
Is is possible for my friend mother change her names and date of birth on NIN before applying for international passport?

She had issue with her name and date of birth but she has never apply international passport before.

Also she doesn't have any means of Identification as she lives in village, her son wanted to invite her to uk but we got know that her details is different for what he filled on his application.

Gurus in the house,

Kindly advice us.
https://nimc.gov.ng/modifications-adults/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
Yes, it is better she correct everything on the NIN and use a sworn affidavit for her dob since she not the 1993 sets. The cost of doing all this is not much since it is a fresh passport.

Kunleop:

Gurus in the house,

Kindly advice us.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freedomtours(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kunleop:

Gurus in the house,

Kindly advice us.

Just the affidavit of correction of date of birth
Then go to NlN office for correction
She can then apply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kunleop: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
freedomtours:

Just the affidavit of correction of date of birth
Then go to NlN office for correction
She can then apply

Thank you guys,

Is it only affidavit that we need?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kunleop: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
TemmyEmmanuel:
Yes, it is better she correct everything on the NIN and use a sworn affidavit for her dob since she not the 1993 sets. The cost of doing all this is not much since it is a fresh passport.

Thank you.

So we only need affidavit to correct date of birth on NIN.

we are not in Nigeria, how much is it?

Cheers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
No, it depends on where you go to for that NIN stuff. But, during her days there is no npc records that is why your are going for the court stuff. But if I may ask you what application was filled with by the son?
This is to narrowly and get accurate response from people that may want to assist you here.
Kunleop:

Thank you.

So we only need affidavit to correct date of birth on NIN.

we are not in Nigeria, how much is it?

Cheers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kunleop: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
TemmyEmmanuel:
No, it depends on where you go to for that NIN stuff. But, during her days there is no npc records that is why your are going for the court stuff. But if I may ask you what application was filled with by the son?
This is to narrowly and get accurate response from people that may want to assist you here.

Pls find this

Good afternoon

I want to ask, my friend is making application for his mother but there was a mistake he made when he's doing his own application, like, when they asked about his mother name and date of birth, he made mistake with name and date of birth of his mother.
The date of birth is 1970 but he filled 1965 while the name is *TAIWO AGEEbut he filled BASIRAT AGEE
Although the mother bear the same name but on birth certificate is TAIWO AGEE.

is it going to have any implications on her visa application .
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2023
What does her mother have on her NIN details before now ranging from the name, dob, etc.
Usually what you have on the NIN is what you fill on NIS portal for passport issuance.

Kunleop:

Pls find this

Good afternoon

I want to ask, my friend is making application for his mother but there was a mistake he made when he's doing his own application, like, when they asked about his mother name and date of birth, he made mistake with name and date of birth of his mother.
The date of birth is 1970 but he filled 1965 while the name is *TAIWO AGEEbut he filled BASIRAT AGEE
Although the mother bear the same name but on birth certificate is TAIWO AGEE.

is it going to have any implications on her visa application .
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luada(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
Pls who have done diy international passport in port harcourt
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hotplate: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
Please someone should tell me the current cost of an International passport. Express and Normal. please it's urgent 🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (832) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.