Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439532 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pearlypinky: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
Pearlypinky:

Ok so I went to Ikoyi office to do my capturing today DIY. Pretty smooth I'd say. Got there past 6 met like 8 people They did open gate until 8am for us to enter.
We wrote our names and the officers said it doesn't mean anything its just for their documentation. I paid online so I went to servicom straight up. Was there till around past 10 all my documents were complete. The officer returned my file with other people and asked us to go and capture. I just entered where they do capturing straight up. No one was there at the time so when one of the officers came out he asked who brought us in I just mention the guy at servicom. But for real if they misbehave you can threaten to report them to the PCO or Grace Edu (Ikoyi PRO). He collected my file, took it inside. I was already in before my file was even returned to proceed for my capturing. I was given a slip they asked me to give whoever is helping me to process the passport. I gave the guy that captured me 1k for TGIF.

Please go with your originals. Birth cert and State of origin. It really helped a lot today they'll eventually return them. They can actually do it without the originals. A girl was extorted 5k because of this today. I did fresh passport 10years 64pages.

I picked up my passport yesterday 20/10. Captured on 28/07 DIY at the IKOYI office.

Got there few minutes to 9, wrote my name and the number that was given on the day I captured and submitted just like everyone else. I noticed people that we got there together and those that came after me, their names were called and they started leaving already. Was hoping to hear my name for either collection or to hear "Your passport hasn't been printed or it's still in Abuja" till around 1pm. At this time it's as if the officers were not even interested in calling names anymore as they'll just call few names and go back. I observed not only officers in Uniform go in there to bring out passports. So I followed one of the officers and begged him to help me I wrote my name and the Number again, gave it to him and after like 20-30 minutes, he came out with like 3 other passports and he signalled that I should follow him. I noticed like 3 of us followed him to a corner and he demanded we wet his palm I eventually dropped 1000. Although before he came out I already gave like two other people my info to go in and search for my passport with the mindset that anyone that come out first with my passport will collect the 1k. After collection though, he asked me to go and scan my passport, the officer that did the scanning was literally begging for money. I just pitied him and gave him 5H.

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
LarryCork:

helo my uncles is a millionaire & he looking for woman who can do housegirl work & he ready to pay u a cool N25,000 naira cash a months (25) which including free house maid uniform, free cap plus free lunch & u all so have a shance to have free lesson teacher to up grade yor education so u can find a better jobs in future. are u intaresssted please? smiley
This6mad man, it's over a decade you should be responsible by now.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sunnyg12(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
slimim101:
You're right, my collection date is October and I've checked online and I noticed is ready for collection.

Festac?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LarryCork: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
kumbhuru:

This6mad man, it's over a decade you should be responsible by now.

Brother are u trying to applied for the house girl job paying a cool N25.000 naira a month? Can u work shift work & can u were dress like women sir?.this is yor shance to.make moiney sir. U want?(no ooofencse) smiley
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
LarryCork:

Brother are u trying to applied for the house girl job paying a cool N25.000 naira a month? Can u work shift work & can u were dress like women sir?.this is yor shance to.make moiney sir. U want?(no ooofencse) smiley
Seun, ban this clown permanently. You have been misbehaving on nairaland since I was in secondary schoo, I don marry born yet you still never get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LarryCork: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
kumbhuru:

Seun, ban this clown permanently. You have been misbehaving on nairaland since I was in secondary schoo, I don marry born yet you still never get sense

How? becuzz I offer u a shance to work?no wonder buhari call u people lazy youth.so u sayin u too big to do house girl work..corrrect?so u tink u have achieve something in life becuzzz u go primary school? Congrat. anyways who did u marry & is she lightskin

Wots her name?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jowa16: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2023
Happy Sunday house,pls I want to know the process to apply for international passport and how easy is going to be.what i will need and the full cost.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhyah(f): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2023
udy4real:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate this,as I asked earlier I don’t require the acknowledgment slip since I paid through SAANAPAY,bank transfer and
Will I be able to print the application form if I go online?
Someone said it’s better I go few days before my capture date,to open a file and submit all the requirements so that on the capture date I won’t have to be running around to do that?
Please I don’t need the letter from state/local government since it’s for renewal and not a fresher?
God bless

No, you don't need the LGA letter...
I opened my file and captured same day of appointment...was there at 9:30am...Before 12noon I was done with capturing...DIY
Just go early... with all the required documents
All you need to buy around the vicinity is the brown file...write you letter prior...mine was handwritten on an A4 paper...then photocopy of the last page of your passport too and the other documents listed above
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rhyah:

No, you don't need the LGA letter...
I opened my file and captured same day of appointment...was there at 9:30am...Before 12noon I was done with capturing...DIY
Just go early... with all the required documents
All you need to buy around the vicinity is the brown file...write you letter prior...mine was handwritten on an A4 paper...then photocopy of the last page of your passport too and the other documents listed above

Thanks a lot for this detailed explanation,you are what is needed in a friend,I will try to be there early enough but please which one is the brown file,can’t I use the popular/normal white file that we know? I am grateful
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
udy4real:

Thanks a lot for this detailed explanation,you are what is needed in a friend,I will try to be there early enough but please which one is the brown file,can’t I use the popular/normal white file that we know? I am grateful
You must purchase one on the day of your appointment. The brown file is for passport renewal applicant. The white file is for fresh passport applicants. Both files are sold outside the premises of Alausa Passport Office. It is hoped the brown file will still cost ₦500.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udy4real(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You must purchase one on the day of your appointment. The brown file is for passport renewal applicant. The white file is for fresh passport applicants. Both files are sold outside the premises of Alausa Passport Office. It is hoped the brown file will still cost ₦500.

Thanks a lot bro
Can I type the letter for renewal or it must be handwritten?
I really appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TYglobal: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Has anyone here picked up their passport without it showing issued on the website??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordcrixus: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
TYglobal:
Has anyone here picked up their passport without it showing issued on the website??

Yes, my daughters passport were not marked issued before my wife collected them, both were still marked in production. The tracker was marked issued after the passports were collected. If you have captured before October 1st, your passport is surely ready, go and pick it up. If the officers tell you that it is not ready, request to see the PCO.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TYglobal: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lordcrixus:

Yes, my daughters passport were not marked issued before my wife collected them, both were still marked in production. The tracker was marked issued after the passports were collected. If you have captured before October 1st, your passport is surely ready, go and pick it up. If the officers tell you that it is not ready, request to see the PCO.

Thank you very much..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lordcrixus:

Depends on the centre
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amreal7: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Please I need help.
I went for capturing today after applying online and the immigration officer said that the guarantor has to have a minimum of N2m in a bank account. Is this true?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
kumbhuru:

Depends on the centre

Exactly.

From my experience at Festac office, passport issued/collected has to be ticked before you go for collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
amreal7:
Please I need help.
I went for capturing today after applying online and the immigration officer said that the guarantor has to have a minimum of N2m in a bank account. Is this true?

Lol. Absolutly false

So were you not captured because of this?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amreal7: 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
No, I was not.
Is there a way they check to confirm if the guarantor has money in the account?
This happened at their office in Awka
Mukah1234:

Lol. Absolutly false

So were you not captured because of this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TemmyEmmanuel: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Saka maje.... Does the officer have access to the guarantor bank account? Total rubbish
amreal7:
Please I need help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amreal7: 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
I want to go back there next week. Pls what range of amounts should I fill as cash in the bank?
amreal7:
No, I was not.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 3:21am On Oct 25, 2023
amreal7:
I want to go back there next week. Pls what range of amounts should I fill as cash in the bank?

I filled 500k for someone. Most leave theirs blank. You fell for their tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 3:39am On Oct 25, 2023
DealMogul:
Hi guys. I've read through a lot of the replies here and gathered enough information to start this application myself as #teamDIY at the Alausa passport office. Let me add that I did my application myself and paid online, printed out all reqd docs and completed the necessary guarantor forms, court stamps and photocopies requested. If you're #TeamDIY the printed appointment slip will guide you accordingly.

First of, the information on Alausa office here needs updating; the processes have changed at the station. Please take note below:

1. If you are #TeamDIY don't bother going to open a file BEFORE your appointment date. You may be turned back or outrightly rejected. The officers will check your slip; don't try to outwit them

2. Got here around 6.30am and waited to be let in. After filing some attendance book at the security gate I was given a tally containing a number for the capturing queue

3. Every fresh applicant was ushered into the reception to be attended to by officers on a table seated on the right of the entrance. Copies of docs as well as originals checked, I was requested to purchase a white file outside and the file was filled with my docs. They filled my details in a register and I was instructed to proceed to Room 12 ( Servicom room) where my file was inspected, questions about my guarantor asked and my docs were signed off ready for further inspection

4. I exited this room and returned the file to the first inspection table for onward transmission to another room (Unknown). Here they inspected the files again and confirmed all was accurate and ready. I think this office is where the NIN is confirmed and that all details are intact

5. I went to wait in the waiting room until my name was called up to receive my file after returning the tally I was given. The next is another long wait for the actual biometrics capture.

6. My turn came to capture after several nodding and napping and lots of "the network is down". Finally had my biometrics done around 4.35pm and got my enrollment slip for passport collection

So the process has changed. Forget all you know about Alausa. Go ahead and #DIY! A guy paid some officer 95k and sat beside my to wait for capturing after getting here before 9am. If you're not ready to shell out over 180k for the so-called express service, don't listen to anyone and do it yourself

Cheers all

Thanks... Your info was quite useful...
I actually took someone there to capture yesterday. First time application.

Got to Alausa around 10.18 , left there around 11:40. The process was so fast I was even shocked. The crowd was way lesser than what I expected also. No queues outside the gates, didn't even fill any forms either.

As long as your documents are complete, you have no problem. If you're coming from outside the state. Bring the original receipts for the court stamps & signature on the guarantors form.

And for women, you might want to be careful what types of fixed earrings or long hair attachments/golden wigs/weavings/hairstyle you take there. Stuffs like that prevented many from capturing or open you up for extortion.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UnfairLife7(m): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2023
LarryCork:

How? becuzz I offer u a shance to work?no wonder buhari call u people lazy youth.so u sayin u too big to do house girl work..corrrect?so u tink u have achieve something in life becuzzz u go primary school? Congrat. anyways who did u marry & is she lightskin

Wots her name?(no oofencse) angry
you no dey hear word abi?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasonud(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2023
My greetings to all, please is there anyone here that have successfully did his or her passport at Enugu, just relocated and want to know if Enugu center is DIY friendly or what works here.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amreal7: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2023
Please guide me. Is it okay if I just put N2m for them so they don't stress me? I only need to put the name and address of the bank right?
SKhanmi:

I filled 500k for someone. Most leave theirs blank. You fell for their tricks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mukah1234(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2023
amreal7:
No, I was not.

There is no way.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2023
amreal7:
Please I need help.
I filled two hundred thousand Naira for someone that went for capturing on Monday, and nobody disturb her and she was captured successfully, they should tell you why they rejected you file
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2023
amreal7:
Please guide me. Is it okay if I just put N2m for them so they don't stress me? I only need to put the name and address of the bank right?
2M is OK. Just fill in the name and address of the bank only. Account number is not a must or required!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elitefosa: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Please is there anyone that has made payment for the new passport recently?

How much is it?

I am a bit confused right now. I want to make payment online, I am team #DIY. I was told the new price of Passport is #45,000. But I am still seeing #25,000 online @ the portal.

Please I need latest update.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2023
Elitefosa:
Please is there anyone that has made payment for the new passport recently?

How much is it?

I am a bit confused right now. I want to make payment online, I am team #DIY. I was told the new price of Passport is #45,000. But I am still seeing #25,000 online @ the portal.

Please I need latest update.

Thanks in anticipation
Pay your #25000 and proceed with your application there is no where that your imaginary amount have been discussed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2023
amreal7:

Put any amount you want there.
Yes only the name and address

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: wave1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.