Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443965 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lovewins: 10:54am On Jan 13
Bigjane:
Hi Guys,

I opted for DIY for renewal.
I paid online on the 10th of Dec 2023
Booked for appointment on the 12 of Dec 2023 and captured that same day.
Got my passport yesterday 12:Jan:2024 all in Ekiti state.

How did you know your passport was ready? Did you track or get an SMS?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:07am On Jan 13
Bigjane:
Hi Guys,

I opted for DIY for renewal.
I paid online on the 10th of Dec 2023
Booked for appointment on the 12 of Dec 2023 and captured that same day.
Got my passport yesterday 12:Jan:2024 all in Ekiti state.
Does this mean you were given 12th January for collection on the slip given to you after capturing or it wasn't not yet done on the given date of collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Weenygreen: 2:42pm On Jan 13
Does that mean... guarantors form is no longer required?.... and sorry which one again is the caution page of a passport..if you can put a snapshot here.. I'll appreciate @Odunharry

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13
Weenygreen:
Does that mean... guarantors form is no longer required?.... and sorry which one again is the caution page of a passport..if you can put a snapshot here.. I'll appreciate @Odunharry
Check thru your passport. You see where caution is written.
Guarantor is not needed for reissue.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13
I can't seem to find guarantors form online. Is it no longer needed. Abeg make person answer this question.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bloomsvilledgit(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13
Odunharry:

Check thru your passport. You see where caution is written.
Guarantor is not needed for reissue.

How about fresh passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 3:12pm On Jan 13
Bloomsvilledgit:

I don't know if it is still among the requirements.

Slimani can you please answer this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LadyCaplin: 3:53pm On Jan 13
Thank you.

Going for my own next week.

Wil keep everyone updated.
Odunharry:

Went for capturing today. Though registered in December.

Documents that were requested for Renewal.
*Passport application page.
*Payment receipt(I paid online)
*Appointment slip
*Copy of NIN slip
*Photocopy of expired passport data page
*Photocopy of the caution page(Check the passport you will see it)
*2passport photograph
A File and brown envelope.

I believe once you have all your documents for fresh/reissue, the process will be smooth.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Slimani: 7:16pm On Jan 13
Bloomsvilledgit:

No, guarantor is not required.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 11:02pm On Jan 13
ekitimanalways:

When your payment is successful, go to: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
and carefully enter your application ID and reference number to:
Book appointment, print guarantor's form and print payment receipt.

The guarantor form is not showing on the website, what can one do
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 11:07pm On Jan 13
Bloomsvilledgit:
I can't seems to download the guarantors form after applying for fresh passport online today. Is it no longer needed. Pls someone should put me through

Can someone please assist with this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13
Oluwalofikemi11:

The guarantor form is not showing on the website, what can one do
Are you applying for a fresh passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 6:32am On Jan 14
ekitimanalways:

Are you applying for a fresh passport?

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olajumoke459: 10:56am On Jan 14
Please,What's the process of getting international passport without agent.Moreso,how long will it take
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14
Olajumoke459:
Please,What's the process of getting international passport without agent.Moreso,how long will it take

Visit: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14
Olajumoke459:

Applicants can apply for their passports in just five simple steps below.

Step 1
Proceed to the Nigeria Immigration Service website https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Enter your National Identification Number (NIN) to auto-fill your data from the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

Step 2
Complete other data fields as required.

Step 3
Upload a photograph and other supporting documents.

Step 4
Walk into an immigration office for your biometric capture.

Step 5
Your passport is ready for collection within two weeks.

The pricing:
N35,000 for 32 pages (Five-year validity)
N70,000 for 64 pages (10-year validity)

Diaspora application
$142 for 32 pages (Five-year validity)
$242 for 64 pages (10-year validity)

Requirements for fresh applicants
1. You must be a Nigerian.
2. You must have NIN.
3. A passport photograph that meets the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards
4. Supporting documents like birth certificates and local government certificates of indigeneship, etc.

Requirements for renewal
1. You must have NIN.
2. Old passport number
3. A passport photograph that meets ICAO standards
4. Supporting documents like birth certificates and local government certificates of indigeneship, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ConnectNation: 6:17pm On Jan 14
Please how can I register NIN outside Niver
Ask4bigneyo:

Step 1
Proceed to the Nigeria Immigration Service website https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
Enter your National Identification Number (NIN) to auto-fill your data from the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC).

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

The pricing:

Diaspora application

2. You must have NIN.
3. A passport photograph that meets the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards

Requirements for renewal
1. You must have NIN.
2. Old passport number
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmydiamon(m): 12:23am On Jan 15
Please how will it take me to apply and get a new passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:38am On Jan 15
ConnectNation:
Please how can I register NIN outside Niver
let's talk on Whatsapp
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moorkingbird1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15
Please guys have Been trying to download the guarantor's form. It hasn't been going. Any way round this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 12:14pm On Jan 15
Ask4bigneyo:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

The pricing:

Diaspora application

2. You must have NIN.

Requirements for renewal
1. You must have NIN.
2. Old passport number

Thanks for the information.

Please I need your input on this issue I'm having.

I started my online passport application in the month of November 2023. The price then was 25k. I've made payment.

I was immediately scheduled for capturing the next two days. I couldn't go because some of the required documents wasn't available at that time.

I've gotten all the documents ready except the guarantors form. From what I heard from people, the guarantors form is no longer required. But I visited immigration office in Enugu and they asked me to go get guarantors form, signed and stamped by the high court.

I've tried downloading the guarantors form from the immigration website but the page returns nothing each time I click on the link.

I've searched the internet to see if I can find the guarantors form and download but met with no success.

Please what advice can you give me?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 12:43pm On Jan 15
Moorkingbird1:
Please guys have Been trying to download the guarantor's form. It hasn't been going. Any way round this

Called their customer care like, I was told to try again in the evening or tomorrow …you can also call them
+234 9121556359
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moorkingbird1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15
Thank you Will do that nowe
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 12:54pm On Jan 15
Moorkingbird1:
Thank you Will do that nowe

Kindly let me know why they say
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 1:22pm On Jan 15
Nataba:

With recent trends, the average duration is 5 to 9 weeks, unless your work has an error.

Using myself as an example, I went for my capturing on September 27.

And after waiting till last Monday (December 18), I decided to contact one of their officers to find out why it took that long, and lo and behold, he showed me my passport.

It has been printed since November 18 (that's approximately 6 weeks after my capturing). However, I couldn't collect it because I was told that there's an error on it, which will be corrected immediately after the yuletide.

Will go back there first week in January to pick up my passport.

This is my advise for anyone who intends to apply or just applied.

Don't rely on the online tracker.

Go to the passport office 6 weeks after your capturing.

There's high chances that your passport has been produced.

Finally, I've been able to collect my passport today!!!

Thank you everyone!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LoyhaLtee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15
Please, will there be other fees to be paid apart from these ones here, offline?

Ask4bigneyo:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5

The pricing:

Diaspora application

2. You must have NIN.

Requirements for renewal
1. You must have NIN.
2. Old passport number

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15
Oluwalofikemi11:

Called their customer care like, I was told to try again in the evening or tomorrow …you can also call them
+234 9121556359

I called this number and i was given an email address to lay my complains to and below is their response so hopefully my wife will be going there on the 23rd of this month , let me see how it will pans out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AjibadeAishat: 5:09pm On Jan 15
Good evening all,pls does anyone have a downloaded passport guarantors form on his or her phone......kindly help a sis,I'm unable to download on the immigration page n this is part of my requirement for capturing this week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 5:41pm On Jan 15
Luisema4luv:

I called this number and i was given an email address to lay my complains to and below is their response so hopefully my wife will be going there on the 23rd of this month , let me see how it will pans out

I will surely email them too…thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 6:11pm On Jan 15
Nataba:

Finally, I've been able to collect my passport today!!!

Thank you everyone!!!!!
No vex which office u pick am up?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15
LoyhaLtee:

Please, will there be other fees to be paid apart from these ones here, offline?

No other fees except you wanna tip.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15
DigitB:

Thanks for the information.

Please I need your input on this issue I'm having.

I started my online passport application in the month of November 2023. The price then was 25k. I've made payment.

I was immediately scheduled for capturing the next two days. I couldn't go because some of the required documents wasn't available at that time.

I've gotten all the documents ready except the guarantors form. From what I heard from people, the guarantors form is no longer required. But I visited immigration office in Enugu and they asked me to go get guarantors form, signed and stamped by the high court.

I've tried downloading the guarantors form from the immigration website but the page returns nothing each time I click on the link.

I've searched the internet to see if I can find the guarantors form and download but met with no success.

Please what advice can you give me?
I doubt if you can see the form online while searching coz the guarantor form comes with your names and other details boldly written on it. Does that mean you didn't download the form after payment? Or u only downloaded your receipt n left it unattended to. As regards what you need to do, you will still need to contact the cc lines and lay your complain to them or better still link up with agent or officer to help you on that but i doubt if it will be free. The reason why u cannot download the form again is because the site has been updated, so far you registered last year n made payment, you are to pass through the old way of processing the passport, it is only those who registered after the updating of the website that are not permitted to use guarantor or print guarantor forms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.