Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444409 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15
AjibadeAishat:
Good evening all,pls does anyone have a downloaded passport guarantors form on his or her phone......kindly help a sis,I'm unable to download on the immigration page n this is part of my requirement for capturing this week
I have but in pdf format
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 7:19pm On Jan 15
Ask4bigneyo:

I doubt if you can see the form online while searching coz the guarantor form comes with your names and other details boldly written on it. Does that mean you didn't download the form after payment? Or u only downloaded your receipt n left it unattended to. As regards what you need to do, you will still need to contact the cc lines and lay your complain to them or better still link up with agent or officer to help you on that but i doubt if it will be free. The reason why u cannot download the form again is because the site has been updated, so far you registered last year n made payment, you are to pass through the old way of processing the passport, it is only those who registered after the updating of the website that are not permitted to use guarantor or print guarantor forms.

I forgot to download the guarantor form.

I've reached out to their customer care line.

Waiting for their response
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nataba: 8:28pm On Jan 15
stacyadams:

No vex which office u pick am up?

Ilorin, Kwara State
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akposy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15
Hi. I’m trying to get ECOWAS Travel Passport.

Has anyone gotten this before? How do I go about it.

Kindly note that I’ve paid and registered online already
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by clumsydyna: 11:13pm On Jan 15
Please share the email address to channel our complaints to.
Luisema4luv:

I called this number and i was given an email address to lay my complains to and below is their response so hopefully my wife will be going there on the 23rd of this month , let me see how it will pans out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 12:26am On Jan 16
Akposy:
Hi. I’m trying to get ECOWAS Travel Passport.

Has anyone gotten this before? How do I go about it.

Kindly note that I’ve paid and registered online already

Visit the processing office you selected in your online application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adeptonlin(m): 6:23am On Jan 16
I am finding it difficult to book an appointment. Its showing error message..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 9:33am On Jan 16
Hello guys, I thought the fee for new passport is 25k online, has the price changed now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:46am On Jan 16
Badabada:
Hello guys, I thought the fee for new passport is 25k online, has the price changed now?
Nigerian applicants who want 32-page passports with five-year validity would pay ₦35,000 (no longer ₦25,000), while those who want 64-page passports with a 10-year validity would pay ₦70,000.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 9:57am On Jan 16
Haaa, had it been I knew, would have paid around November last year. Thanks for the info.

ekitimanalways:

Nigerian applicants who want 32-page passports with five-year validity would pay ₦35,000 (no longer ₦25,000), while those who want 64-page passports with a 10-year validity would pay ₦70,000.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:18am On Jan 16
ekitimanalways:

64 pages Is even 100k not 70k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 10:20am On Jan 16
Ask4bigneyo:

It's 70k why una like misinformation like this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:22am On Jan 16
iamoyindamola:

It's 70k why una like misinformation like this
See the attached. Mallam
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 10:31am On Jan 16
Ask4bigneyo:

That website doesn't look like the official one
Don't fall for scam

You obviously look like someone on a stray mission
Kindly go on

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:39am On Jan 16
iamoyindamola:

That website doesn't look like the official one
Don't fall for scam

You obviously look like someone on a stray mission
Kindly go on
Ignorance is a disease. Be humble if u don't know something and u see someone trying to educate you. Nobody is an island of knowledge. That is the main immigration website where you see every information about them and when click on Apply button, it will redirect you to the page you shown above. a .gov.ng domain is a scam website to you. I did the screenshot 3 days ago for clarity, i went back now to check after seeing your screenshot n i discovered that the administration fee has been removed. Do well to make your findings before pointing fingers.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16
Ask4bigneyo:

Ignorance is a disease. Be humble if u don't know something and u see someone trying to educate you. Nobody is an island of knowledge. That is the main immigration website where you see every information about them and when click on Apply button, it will redirect you to the page you shown above. a .gov.ng domain is a scam website to you. I did the screenshot 3 days ago for clarity, i went back now to check after seeing your screenshot n i discovered that the administration fee has been removed. Do well to make your findings before pointing fingers.
You go explain tire
Clown, i blame myself for engaging someone like you

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Susan210: 5:26pm On Jan 16
Good day all,

I want to know if the immigration normally hold on to the previous passport pending when the renewed one will be ready.

And if it's advisable to apply for visa with the current passport (valid for more than 1 year) while waiting for the renewed one to be ready for collection.

NB. Reason for renewal, I will be staying in the country I am heading for more than a year and Nigeria doesn't have embassy there or neighboring countries.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16
Susan210:
Good day all,

I want to know if the immigration normally hold on to the previous passport pending when the renewed one will be ready.

And if it's advisable to apply for visa with the current passport (valid for more than 1 year) while waiting for the renewed one to be ready for collection.

NB. Reason for renewal, I will be staying in the country I am heading for more than a year and Nigeria doesn't have embassy there or neighboring countries.

Thank you.

No, they don't hold on to your old passport but for sight views only.

You are in the best position to answer your second question as you gave half or no information about it to aid people to advise you on it. We have lots of countries in the world as such each with different principle,some you submit your passport during the application while some they request for it after.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16
Ask4bigneyo:

I really appreciate you taking the time to read my comment.

Please note that you visited an unofficial website of Nigeria Immigration Service. The official website of Nigeria Immigration Service is: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Do not hesitate to visit the official website of Nigeria Immigration Service to verify my claim (those who want 64-page passports with a 10-year validity would pay ₦70,000).

Once again I really appreciate you taking the time to read my comment.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akposy(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16
aieromon:

Visit the processing office you selected in your online application.
I did this today…..

Update.
I got to their office here in Jos to capture after registering and paying the 2,600 online Dec 31st.

They asked why I did it online that I will still have to pay another processing fee of 15,000 naira for them to open file et other nonsense they were saying.

Please guyz, what is the way forward? I have no intent of paying extra money for something that is 2,600.

I tried calling NIS line, they picked, sounded off and referred me back to the Servicom office they tried to extort me 🤦🏽‍♂️

Help o

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16
Akposy:

I did this today…..

Update.
I got to their office here in Jos to capture after registering and paying the 2,600 online Dec 31st.

They asked why I did it online that I will still have to pay another processing fee of 15,000 naira for them to open file et other nonsense they were saying.

Please guyz, what is the way forward? I have no intent of paying extra money for something that is 2,600.

I tried calling NIS line, they picked, sounded off and referred me back to the Servicom office they tried to extort me 🤦🏽‍♂️

Help o

If Servicom can't help you, you have no other option than to pay the processing fee.

The 2 ladies in the Tiktok videos paid ₦25,000 last year.

https://www.tiktok.com/@theupperdimpledgirl/video/7264634760708885766

https://www.tiktok.com/@thattokelady/video/7241976526416203013

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akposy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16
aieromon:

If Servicom can't help you, you have no other option than to pay the processing fee.

The 2 ladies in the Tiktok videos paid ₦25,000 last year.

https://www.tiktok.com/@theupperdimpledgirl/video/7264634760708885766

https://www.tiktok.com/@thattokelady/video/7241976526416203013
Thanks.
The Servicom guy was confused. He doesn’t even know the price. He kept me on hold for a long time before referring to the office.

I hope someone that have done it respond. I already sent a mail to them confirming if it is true or just extortion

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adeptonlin(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16
Someone should enlighten me on what to do please 🙏🙏
adeptonlin:
I am finding it difficult to book an appointment. Its showing error message..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16
Akposy:

I did this today…..

Update.

Help o
Dont allow anyone to extort you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16
Pod443300:
I captured on the 20th of October in benin and since then I was able to track my passport but yesterday I checked and it's showing "No matching application status found for application number"

Has anyone experienced this please help

NOTE: I followed the diy route
Try again. It should be in production stage which is the second to last stage. The last stage is Passport Issuance.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16
Akposy:

I did this today…..

Update.

Help o
The 15k is extortion, i also paid 26k for mine on the 2nd of this month before the upgrade of the money to 35k and i went to their office for capturing last week foe capturing, i only bought #500 file and gave it some business center guys around to couple/arrange the file for me with just 1k before heading to the officers for submission. The officers in charge asked me how i got to know that they couple file and who helped me to do it, i told them someone did it for me outside before coming in. He felt somehow coz he doesn't know who that was. And he attended to me. You can bargain but u will definitely pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stacyadams: 12:44am On Jan 17
Abeg I wan do diy..
1 I fit buy my file from my street go immigration office?
2.i fit cook and carry my food go there?

I wan work with them that day as them no dey hear word.m grin

I never make up my mind between alimosho and festac office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Souzin: 11:07am On Jan 17
Please I'm at the immigration office now.

I submitted declaration of age - dob - 1993.

The officer is insisting on NPC birth certificate

Please how true is that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwalofikemi11: 11:18am On Jan 17
How many days does it take this people to approve payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamoyindamola(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17
Oluwalofikemi11:
How many days does it take this people to approve payment
Immediately i got my receipt instantly
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moorkingbird1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17
Please guys is guarantor form truly not required for New registration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DigitB: 1:52pm On Jan 17
Ask4bigneyo:

The 15k is extortion, i also paid 26k for mine on the 2nd of this month before the upgrade of the money to 35k and i went to their office for capturing last week foe capturing, i only bought #500 file and gave it some business center guys around to couple/arrange the file for me with just 1k before heading to the officers for submission. The officers in charge asked me how i got to know that they couple file and who helped me to do it, i told them someone did it for me outside before coming in. He felt somehow coz he doesn't know who that was. And he attended to me. You can bargain but u will definitely pay for it.

Please bro can I get the guarantors form from you.

I have searched everywhere but couldn't get it. I forgot to download mine when I made payment in November.

The only option I have now is not forget the 26k I paid and do fresh application.

You can blur your personal information on the form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.