Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,982 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1489591 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mcjendol: 9:01am On May 26
Olunonso:

Where please? Was it express??

Not express,I did it myself. ALAUSA passport office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olunonso(m): 12:58pm On May 26
mcjendol:

Not express,I did it myself. ALAUSA passport office.

Okay...thanks so much. Please no vex did it show on your tab that the passport was ready or you had to go check at the office yourself?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mcjendol: 6:48pm On May 26
Olunonso:

Okay...thanks so much. Please no vex did it show on your tab that the passport was ready or you had to go check at the office yourself?

It showed on the tracker
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olunonso(m): 7:39pm On May 26
mcjendol:

It showed on the tracker

Thanks boss
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bouncing2(m): 7:53pm On May 26
Barbiturate:

32 pages?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 6:09am On May 27
Bouncing2:

32 pages?

Yes

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MatthiasChin: 9:11am On May 27
Danny4God:
It's either Lagos or Abuja or you go to your state

Please what office exactly in my state do I get this proof of indigeneship?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 1:51pm On May 27
nues1769:
Where you able to go to Ikoyi office if yes what did they say

I have been somehow busy since, but I went there today and wrote down my name for collection. So many persons collected theirs today so when name was later called together with some others that did correction too, I was told that my record was not found on their system and I was directed to another office for rectification. I went there and I was directed again to Servicom. I went to Servicom and I was told that my record have not been approve from their HQ in Abj.
I was not happy so I left their premises. I later called the number on their website and the lady that picked asked me to try and go back to the servicom department and called the number again so that they can talk to those in Servicom from thier HQ on phone on how to rectify it here in Lagos. I will try and go back by early next week to the servicom department so I can called the number and rectify it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Danny4God(m): 9:16pm On May 27
Your state laison office
MatthiasChin:

Please what office exactly in my state do I get this proof of indigeneship?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mikocake(m): 11:28pm On May 27
stephenwa:

I normally use unified payment…the last option

Please can you help me with the process of fresh passport application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nues1769: 12:02pm On May 28
thanks for the reply
kasim155:

I have been somehow busy since, but I went there today and wrote down my name for collection. So many persons collected theirs today so when name was later called together with some others that did correction too, I was told that my record was not found on their system and I was directed to another office for rectification. I went there and I was directed again to Servicom. I went to Servicom and I was told that my record have not been approve from their HQ in Abj.
I was not happy so I left their premises. I later called the number on their website and the lady that picked asked me to try and go back to the servicom department and called the number again so that they can talk to those in Servicom from thier HQ on phone on how to rectify it here in Lagos. I will try and go back by early next week to the servicom department so I can called the number and rectify it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 12:16pm On May 28
mcjendol:
Date of capturing 3/April/2024
Collection date:25/May/2024
ALAUSA passport office
Applied online myself.

Na wa o, I did my capturing since march 5 and yet passport not available Alausa office. I was there today and the immigration lady said I should come tomorrow. She is even collecting bribe from some people despite their passport not available. I don’t know why mine is still pending at passport issued
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LoyhaLtee(m): 2:22pm On May 28
Hirvvy:

Boss where did you capture, Ikoyi?

I also captured mid March, I haven't gone to check yet.

Mid March? Please go. I captured April 23. Picked up today, even with the tracking portal still saying it's not ready yet. Apparently, it's been ready since May 18. Ikoyi too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LoyhaLtee(m): 2:41pm On May 28
Captured in Ikoyi April 23. Been checking the portal so see if it's been issued for the past 7 days. It's been "Not yet". So I decided to go to the passport office to see if it's indeed not ready. But then it's there, ready, uncollected. Picked it up today. Apparently, it's been issued since April 18. Less than 4 weeks. DIY.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Soffy3310c: 6:19pm On May 28
Pls my people I want to ask question?
Pls how much can it cost me and my husband and my one child for international passport
I mean 3 of urs?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lymelyte(m): 7:09pm On May 28
What's the current cost of fast tracking a 10yrs PP?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojoboak(m): 1:50pm On May 29
Hi All,
Just giving back to the group.
Captured 15th March, 2024 (spent about 1hr)
Collected 29th May, 2024. (spent about 1hr )
Attempted collection on 15th May(collection date on slip) but not successful. Passport production date was 10days after capture.
Capture office : Alausa
Everything DIY, it is a renewal. With lots of patience and good planning, DIY works.
NB: Apply 3months before expiration, wait till it comes out. My old passport expires next week.
Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 9:52pm On May 29
Ojoboak:
Hi All,
Just giving back to the group.
Captured 15th March, 2024 (spent about 1hr)
Collected 29th May, 2024. (spent about 1hr )
Attempted collection on 15th May(collection date on slip) but not successful. Passport production date was 10days after capture.
Capture office : Alausa
Everything DIY, it is a renewal. With lots of patience and good planning, DIY works.
NB: Apply 3months before expiration, wait till it comes out. My old passport expires next week.
Goodluck

I am not understanding this Alausa strategy o, captured 5th of Mach collection date was yesterday 28 may not available. Did u track it before going for the pickup
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by susaeta: 10:10pm On May 29
I don’t have a guarantor to help in processing my passport. How do I go about this please and can my baptismal card serve as my birthday certificate?

Please I need guidance.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 9:57am On May 30
susaeta:
I don’t have a guarantor to help in processing my passport. How do I go about this please and can my baptismal card serve as my birthday certificate?

Please I need guidance.

You no longer need to fill a guarantor's form gor intl passport.
No to baptismal card.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by susaeta: 1:27pm On May 30
candance:

You no longer need to fill a guarantor's form gor intl passport.
No to baptismal card.

Thank you sir for your response. Please what can I use to replace birth certificate since baptismal card is not accepted?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojoboak(m): 2:01pm On May 30
suco01:

I am not understanding this Alausa strategy o, captured 5th of Mach collection date was yesterday 28 may not available. Did u track it before going for the pickup
Yes but tracking showed still in production.
Was there on the collection date on the slip but was told to come back in 2weeks. 2weeks I was there and it was ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 3:17pm On May 30
Ojoboak:

Yes but tracking showed still in production.
Was there on the collection date on the slip but was told to come back in 2weeks. 2weeks I was there and it was ready.

Okay. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Somzee(f): 5:48pm On May 30
Has anyone who captured at Sagamu in first week of April picked up yet?

For DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olunonso(m): 4:56am On May 31
Please has anyone who captured first week in April at festac picked up his or her passport? (DIY)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 3:27pm On May 31
susaeta:

Thank you sir for your response. Please what can I use to replace birth certificate since baptismal card is not accepted?

Affidavit from high court + Attestation of birth from national population Commission ( that's if you were born before 1992)

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olunonso(m): 4:15pm On May 31
Olunonso:
Please has anyone who captured first week in April at festac picked up his or her passport? (DIY)

People of God I have collected my passport

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Firstleoqueen: 10:02pm On May 31
Good evening house, please my cousin wants to apply for a Passport... I want to DO it for her... someone should kindly help out with the list of requirements needed.
Thank.

As I await your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Firstleoqueen: 10:07pm On May 31
@ekitimanalways please help me with the requirements for a new passport..

Please.

Thank you, as I await your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:32am On Jun 01
Firstleoqueen:
@ekitimanalways please help me with the requirements for a new passport..

Please.

Thank you, as I await your response.
Letter of identification from Local Government/State of origin.

Completed passport application form.

Marriage certificate, where applicable.

Birth Certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission shall be required from you if your year of birth was from 1992) or Age Declaration attached with one passport-sized photograph and duly endorsed by a Commissioner for Oaths if your year of birth was before 1992.

Acknowledgement Slip and Evidence of Payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tunnazboi: 10:01am On Jun 01
Thank you very much... I want to apply for renewal, but when I got on the page to verify my NIN, I found out my marital status is SINGLE meanwhile I'm MARRIED now. Is it compulsory I do a change of marital status on my NIN before continuing with the application or I can continue without changing the marital status. Thanks
Abbeyb1ack:

You only need 3 documents for capturing
1.your application page
2.payment receipt
3.certificate of state of origin

That's all.....thou for renewal o
That was what I went with some weeks ago nd I did my capturing without stress
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tunnazboi: 10:03am On Jun 01
Good morning all and happy new month. I want to apply for my passport renewal, but when I got on the page to verify my NIN, I found out my marital status is SINGLE meanwhile I'm MARRIED now. Is it compulsory I do a change of marital status on my NIN before continuing with the application or I can continue with the application without changing the marital status. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.