Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This (1151 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Ibiblaze(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Please help....my. Bold 6 mobile network fluctautes most often. It always apear ofline mode showing me ”network eror or sim not allowed” I have reboot or switch off and on the fon again befor it shows.. But few minutes later it wil apear of again. Please what wil b the cause?

1 Like

Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Abduletudaye(m): 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ibiblaze:
Please help....my. Bold 6 mobile network fluctautes most often. It always apear ofline mode showing me ”network eror or sim not allowed” I have reboot or switch off and on the fon again befor it shows.. But few minutes later it wil apear of again. Please what wil b the cause?

Make sure the phone isn't blacklisted..
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by econome(m): 4:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Your SIM or the SIM card contact on the panel may be faulty.. When a SIMcard or the SIM card contact on the panel is bad, the network could be turning on and off.
I suggest you test your SIM with another phone and also test Your Phone with another SIM.
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by nobilis: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2014
How old And worn is your sim?
I guess that might be the problem as someone already suggested. if the sim card is worn out, the contact between the sim card panel And the sim card will be faulty. so if That's the case, you may need to do a welcome back, that is if you wanna retain the line.
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Ibiblaze(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Make sure the phone isn't blacklisted..
how. I don't get your point

1 Like

Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Ibiblaze(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
econome:
Your SIM or the SIM card contact on the panel may be faulty.. When a SIMcard or the SIM card contact on the panel is bad, the network could be turning on and off.
I suggest you test your SIM with another phone and also test Your Phone with another SIM.

I hav done exectly what you said but d problem stil persist. Besides I even bought a new simcard tho
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by econome(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Ibiblaze:
I hav done exectly what you said but d problem stil persist. Besides I even bought a new simcard tho
Ah this one no be small things o..its obvious that its a hardware problem? The network-hardware needed to be checked and serviced by a good smrtphone hardware techinician first...kindly try that too
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Ibiblaze(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2014
econome:

Ah this one no be small things o..its obvious that its a hardware problem? The network-hardware needed to be checked and serviced by a good smrtphone hardware techinician first...kindly try that too
I gues so too
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Abduletudaye(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ibiblaze:
how. I don't get your point

What I mean is, I hope the phone is not stolen??
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Ibiblaze(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abduletudaye:

What I mean is, I hope the phone is not stolen??
Yes it is not....

1 Like

Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Ibiblaze(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
nobilis:
How old And worn is your sim?
I guess that might be the problem as someone already suggested. if the sim card is worn out, the contact between the sim card panel And the sim card will be faulty. so if That's the case, you may need to do a welcome back, that is if you wanna retain the line.
I av even change d sim slot n put a new one... Still didn't solve d problem ooo
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by Abduletudaye(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ibiblaze:

Yes it is not....

You might need to reload the OS... Just take it to a competent engineer
Re: Let. The Blackberry Gurus Comment On This by SoPappyjay(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2015
G make a post about that airtel 4gb imei stuff. That page has been removed. & I've tried countless imeis. R u sure u don't have to change it on ur phone?

(1) (Reply)

New Flagship Device: Xiaomi Mi4i Full Specifications / Custom ROM For Tecno Boom J7 / What Is The Package Plan With The Cheapest Tariff For Calls In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.