Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire (4873 Views)

[pic] Can You Buy The Blackberry Priv For ₦225,000 / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Irelokeh(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2015
I just found this post from inform8t blog about how JerryRigEverything from youtube Bend-tested and Burn-test the Awesome Blackberry priv,for it's price I'm glad to tell you it survived both tests!

The pixels turned white when flame was applied to the AMOLED screen and when the flame was removed it returned to its normal state,just as if nothing happened!

See photos from the cut

Source: http://www.inform8t.ml/2015/11/see-what-happens-to-blackberry-priv_23.html?m=1

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by dpete1: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Irelokeh:
I just found this post from inform8t blog about how JerryRigEverything from youtube Bend-tested and Burn-test the Awesome Blackberry priv,for it's price I'm glad to tell you it survived both tests!
The pixels turned white when flame was applied to the AMOLED screen and when the flame was removed it returned to its normal state,just as if nothing happened!
See photos from the cut
Source: http://www.inform8t.ml/2015/11/see-what-happens-to-blackberry-priv_23.html?m=1

Do you expect it to spoil easily with it's exorbitant amount?
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Irelokeh(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
dpete1:

Do you expect it to spoil easily with it's exorbitant amount?
Well its Something Amazing! Worth its price
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by dpete1: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Irelokeh:
Well its Something Amazing! Worth its price
you're right

But I don't really like it
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Baroba(m): 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
All these stupid tests to get hits on YouTube, who sets a phone on fire? He should pour petrol and set the thing alight let's see what will happen..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
I can see the Nigerian flag as an app in 3 of the pics

9 Likes

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by scarr: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
lordseb:
I can see the Nigerian flag as an app in 3 of the pics
Biko please where did u see Nigerian flag
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
scarr:

Biko please where did u see Nigerian flag
look better, it looks like an app

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by daphid25(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
They didn't burn it well tongue

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Darkseid(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Finally, a phone that politicians can take to hell.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by harristo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
I didn't see no flame in the pic.

Did they use some kind of flame that doesn't appear in pictures?

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by invisibility: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Replies on this thread made me laugh like stupid.

True True them no burn that phone well
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wait till techrax handles this phone .

Motorola turbo 2 still remains the only indestructible phone so far ..
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Irelokeh(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
ThisMeansWars:

Lol that's true but the BlackBerry Priv seems to be worth its price,its not like the normal bold n curves's BB used to make, it's a sign they are back in biz!
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Irelokeh:

Lol that's true but the BlackBerry Priv seems to be worth its price,its not like the normal bold n curves's BB used to make, it's a sign they are back in biz!
android market is already choked .. I don't see blackberry making a comeback with android unless they are willing to reduce the price of their flagship gadgets .. No doubt priv is a nice phone but seriously, why would I pay close to a thousand dollars for a BlackBerry when I can get a solid indestructible tested and trusted turbo 2 for less ...

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Warlord3000(m): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by feliport1: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Bring it, let me use Nija fire first...
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by franklingud(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
End time phone.
BTW how much is it worth? undecided
Lemme see what I can do for lanicky. grin grin
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by gabylzy(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
SOOOO...SOOOOO...SOOOOOO....
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Use better fire jor. Na so abok1 take deceive me buy fake gold chain that year.
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by tmanis(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:

Techrax! That guy is cray on YouTube...
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Onyenna(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
....this ain't enough for me to part with a seriously ridiculous sum of Owo for a BB........I'd rather go for an iPhone, Samsung S6 or HTC ONE M9 and still have enough 'CHANGE'...... BB phones are always overhyped and overpriced......rubbish!
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Onyenna(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2015
franklingud:
End time phone. BTW how much is it worth? undecided Lemme see what I can do for lanicky. grin grin
The Price tag can comfortably make a nigger PEE
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by oluwajjayfabric(f): 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeewes!.. I tot they said fire.. that tin is breeze na.. come n put it near iya elewa's pot dat just came down from fire wood n c weda it will not vanish..

on a second tot if dis is tru *dialing bae.... *
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by scarr: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2015
lordseb:
look better, it looks like an app

What ure seeing as an app with Naija flag is just a shortcut to the battery saving option.......a white battery on a green background
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
scarr:

What ure seeing as an app with Naija flag is just a shortcut to the battery saving option.......a white battery on a green background
it wasn't my fault though, thanks for the tip
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by lanicky(f): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
franklingud:
End time phone.
BTW how much is it worth? undecided
Lemme see what I can do for lanicky. grin grin

Lmao...thanks sweetkiss
When will you send it to metongue
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by franklingud(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
lanicky:

Lmao...thanks sweetkiss
When will you send it to metongue
Haven't seen the price yet, but will send it soon as I see the price.

In other news, you look xo xo DASHING in ur DP cupcake wink kiss
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by lanicky(f): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
franklingud:

Haven't seen the price yet, but will send it soon as I see the price.

In other news, you look xo xo DASHING in ur DP cupcake wink kiss

Alright grin

Woa! *blushing* thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by bobo65(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Darkseid:
Finally, a phone that politicians can take to hell.

Guy, u too wicked

Baroba:
All these stupid tests to get hits on YouTube, who sets a phone on fire? He should pour petrol and set the thing alight let's see what will happen..

Exactly what I tot
Na lighter I come c
Re: See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire by scarr: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
lordseb:
it wasn't my fault though, thanks for the tip
It's OK, it could pass as a Naija flag tho.
Beauriful phone sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden Games On Your Android Device You Never Knew About / Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies / Brand New Blackberry Torch 9800 And Blackberry Bold 9700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.