Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari (4623 Views)

Who Wrote This Slogan? "Borno, Home Of Peace" / Mediatakeout Wrote This About Oshiomhole & His Wife / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by ashson: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2014
DINO MELAYE wrote:

THERE IS NO MATCH.

I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million Naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million Naira for
the APC presidential form. I became interested and decided to investigate.

I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million Naira monthly.

But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the N23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10 percent or that amount which is N2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity!
God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin.

-By Dino Melaye

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by FastShipping: 1:22am On Oct 28, 2014
God bless the GMB for his patriotic stance. He is a man that must become our next President. Who else would have done what he did about his monthly payment. I haven't seen anyone who would have jettisoned 90% of his/her pension. It shows the type of person he is. A true Nigerian to the core.

People are yearning for change. The change we need is almost here. February 14 is the date we are waiting for.

Change is in the air...............

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!

Sai APC!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by saintikechi(m): 1:35am On Oct 28, 2014
FastShipping:
God bless the GMB for his patriotic stance. He is a man that must become our next President. Who else would have done what he did about his monthly payment. I haven't seen anyone who would have jettisoned 90% of his/her pension. It shows the type of person he is. A true Nigerian to the core.

People are yearning for change. The change we need is almost here. February 14 is the date we are waiting for.

Change is in the air...............

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!

Sai APC!

sai my yansh

"GEJ Till 2019"

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by mrofficial(m): 1:42am On Oct 28, 2014
saintikechi:

sai my yansh

"GEJ Till 2019"

GEJ has lost it. Soon, you'll know that Buhari is the next president by 2015.

11 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by LibrarianD: 1:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Nigeria's problem transcends corruption, he should address other burning national issues,I.e insurgency, power, unemployment, address the purported Islamic agenda, infrastructural development, etc and let the electorate decide...

6 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by SkySpirit(m): 2:24am On Oct 28, 2014
ashson:
DINO MELAYE wrote:

THERE IS NO MATCH.

I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million Naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million Naira for

I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million Naira monthly.

But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the N23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10 percent or that amount which is N2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity!

-By Dino Melaye

So this rascal Mr Dino couldn't get a copy of the said letter? Who would attend to him in the Finance Ministry? Dino, your are not relevant in the scheme of things, stop trying to ride on people's back to get cheap popularity. Please focus on your wild-goose chase with your BBOG or is that not attracting enough attention to you? I doubt if the security men at the gate would allow this comedian into the premises of the ministry.

17 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by southsouthman: 2:31am On Oct 28, 2014
This is the major reason the poor should not vote for GMB. Two likely sceneros are that
1. GMB believes in the government's abilities to judiciously use the money and/or
2. He does not believe in helping the needy. He cannot give any other reason not to collect his full entitlements if not for any of the above. The other possible reason is that he has been nursing this political ambition of becoming a civilian president. It all tells how selfish, greedy and fraudulent this man is. It is fraudulent to behave in a certain way for personal ambitions to deceive others. You can imagine Atiku telling people he will collect only N1 if voted into power. This is greed and a fraud.

10 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by saintikechi(m): 2:35am On Oct 28, 2014
mrofficial:

ha ha ha..... How many times will "BH" BuHari lose befor you realize that he can never be president

11 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by masu: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Where is the source of this fake news?

Buhari himself never say a thing as thismwho iz dino malaye to speak rubbish.

I too has vissited ministry of finance and they agree with the woman that buhari annual payment from fg is upto #30 million.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2014
They keep trying to make him look like a saint but he just turns out looking more morose each time. First it was about the loan he took, which really does portray him as a very bad manager. Now, he refused to accept a huge fraction of his entitlement, leaving the balance to the same government he accuses daily of corruption. If he's so forward thinking, he could have accepted that money and established a foundation that would affect the lives of the kola eating mallams from his village or even his Katsina State. This would have gone very far to earn him some goodwill.

One wouldn't expect more from a geriatric whose only coherent words are "Vote for me and I'll fight corruption".

15 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by peewhydee(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2014
I am kinda impressed with Gen Buhari's disenchantment with appearances of corruption everytime such were highlighted.But i always wandered why the Gen has not done much in terms of trying to instill such noble values in other Nigerians.Imagine if he had used his electoral value and fame to create a nationwide anti-corruption platform,i think it would have done Nigeria a world of good.

3 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by peewhydee(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2014
masu:
Where is the source of this fake news?

Buhari himself never say a thing as thismwho iz dino malaye to speak rubbish.

I too has vissited ministry of finance and they agree with the woman that buhari annual payment from fg is upto #30 million.
U mean this info was fabricated?I will be shocked if it was and if it was true,i will also be shocked that ordinary nigerians like u and i would go any length to distort public opinion.
Whatever the case might be we must be as responsible as possible with our submission on this platform,it is in the interest of our country to be objective with issues irrespective of partisanship. We owe our country a duty of sincerity of purpose.GOD SAVE NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by diepreyefrank: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Dino is a stupid bloody liar, show us ur evidence n stop spreading such rumors to score political point. I'm not a partisan politician so I hate lies n propaganda. I never knew one day Bring Back our GIRLS (NGO) will register under APC as a Support base towards realising their goal 2. As for my Brother Amaechi,politics is a game of interest but always follow d principles to avoid future problems,my candid advice to you...

6 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by AKMoney1(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Ok fine but I don't need him or GEJ either. We need fresh president come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Omimah: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Can GEJ forego his 1 billion naira meal allowance?

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by idumuose(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2014
mrofficial:

Did i hear you say Buhari is the next president?
‎​grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

6 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by nationwide1(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2014
Wow! This is the height of desperate politicking. Is it not this man that could not manage his home with honesty and sincerity that is speaking for GMB? By the way, why all the childish attempts to sell Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by ashson: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:
PEJ will never allow him
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by ntyce(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2014
SkySpirit:

So this rascal Mr Dino couldn't get a copy of the said letter? Who would attend to him in the Finance Ministry? Dino, your are not relevant in the scheme of things, stop trying to ride on people's back to get cheap popularity. Please focus on your wild-goose chase with your BBOG or is that not attracting enough attention to you? I doubt if the security men at the gate would allow this comedian into the premises of the ministry.

Staffers at the Ministry of Finance are not as foolish as you are.

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by major466(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2014
In categories of lies, there are those that looks convincing, those that sounds too good to be true and those that are merely a joke.
This lie by Dino is a classic example of a Joke garnished with Lie.
Man by nature is a being, bundled with insatiable wants and taste. Nothing satisfy man even in the mids of plenty.
As times changes, the economic environment visa vis inflation also change. This dynamic change is directly proportional to man's insatiable taste.
The joke that Gen Buhari wrote to the Ministry of finance asking for only #2.3 million naira is a blatant lie on the face of the earth. Reason? Because Buhari is not in the league of people we classify as entrepreneurs. How will Buhari sustaine himself and his family by refusing his monthly package (His right as former Head of State) from the federal government? How will he maintain security around himself in this precarious times of insecurity? No way, unless he already have an alternative means of income. But since he's not in the category of businessmen, then it would be safe to say that his large reservior of loots are still intact.

4 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by omenka(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2014
In all honesty, Buhari is just too good for Nigeria at the moment. I can't imagine anyone better for that job.

God help us.

3 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by anonimi: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2014
ashson:
DINO MELAYE wrote:

THERE IS NO MATCH.

-By Dino Melaye

Tales by Moonlight from (Honourable?) Baby Papa Dino Melaye.

- Was he not a member of the House of Reps when the pension of former Heads of State/Presidents was discussed and approved?
- Is he not even ashamed that in addition to the non-cash benefits to these COUPISTS they also get N23 million monthly while his representaTHIEVES colleagues grudginly voted N18,000 minimum wage from the same employer- the Nigerian government?

BTW, is Dino Melaye who abandoned his responsibility to the baby borne for him by his actress Baby Mama after fighting his NASS colleagues to defend his "friend" ex-Speaker Foluke Etteh for corruption that led to her impeachment who is now the reference point for in_CORRUPTible Buhari shocked

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=Dino_Melaye_717688150.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

3 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by blackfase(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2014
The problems you hav so highlighted, my brother, are all a direct effect of CORRUPTION! Power, infrastructural deficit, moribund education, health, etc etc sectors are all honkered down in the gnashing grip of that evil, same for unemployment. Deal with corruption & things naturally would start to align with the dictates of common sense & restitution. Now heres the good news bru, Buhari said he's havin a good crack at it, and we believe. He has the integrity & track record.

LibrarianD:
Nigeria's problem transcends corruption, he should address other burning national issues,I.e insurgency, power, unemployment, address the purported Islamic agenda, infrastructural development, etc and let the electorate decide...
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2014
according to Fela. GMB is nting but an animal in human skin

4 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Canme4u(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

You mean someone who believe stealing is not a corruption should forego 1 billion Naira meal?

Gej's destiny is to robed Nigeria die. But I can assure you, it is gonna be twart comes 2015,

Nigeria needs change and that change is here. If we later discover the change we seek is not a perfect one, we are still gonna change that change in 2019 but for now.....

Sai Buhari2015, No shaking.
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by musaibnabdul(m): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Gen Buhari a humble man. A commander of soldiers. A great leader and a patroit. He believes in the Nigerian dream. #TeamBuhari #GMB2015
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2014
saintikechi:

sai my yansh

"GEJ Till 2019"
why gej til 2019,did he do any outstanding thing,like reducing poverty i.e reduce kerosine and fuel price like yar'dua.or reduce corruption or his salary like buhari.or publicly declare his asset like yar'dua.we need change by all means.
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by jamace(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Behold Dino Melaye's exotic cars:
https://www.nairaland.com/1494470/photos-dino-melaye-expensive-cars#19127542
Tell me how Dino Melaye cares for the poor. DINO MELAYE IS CORRUPT!

2 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by thaoriginator: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Sai Buhari... Seun can G and D!
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2014
LibrarianD:
corruption is d root cause of our national problem-power failure,infrastructural decay,unemployment and insurgency.we need change of attitude and leadership.
Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by Collynzo29: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Buhari has been a former President even before some of us were born, so when was this letter written and to which Finance ministry? The date will help us know if this is genuine or a political stunt.
Assuming the story is even true, why should he leave such a huge amount of money for a government he claims is an epitome of corruption? Why not take the money and use it in helping the poor people he claims to love so much?
Whatever the case, this is either a blatant lie, or a poorly thought out political propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: DINO MELAYE Wrote This About Gen, Muhammadu Buhari by michelz: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2014
These people just keep on making Buhari look worse than he actually is. The last person i would listen to when it comes to corruption issues is this thug- Dino. When corrupt people proclaim Buhari as not-corrupt,how do they expect us to believe?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Northern Police Area Commanders And DPO In D SE/SS But Not In D North. / The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista / 11 Facts About Jerry Rawlings Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.