Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista (4604 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by spanishkid(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
No amount of intimidation or propaganda by these biafrans will make us cede our lands to them. The SS will not join biafra is Nigeria decides to disintegrate today. We chose to be on our own. Biafra is an igbo thing and not a SS thing. The time has come for us to draw the line between biafra and SS.

We are not part of biafra and we never will. Igbos only want us for their selfish gains. They're using the votes they gave Gej to blackmail us into joining their failed project. SS wants no part of biafra. If they claim they have oil why are trying to add SS? Any attempt to annex our lands will be met with heavy resistance. I'm happy with our unity and that we are all speaking with one voice irrespective of what tribe we might come from. If Nigeria divides, it's the Niger Delta republic or nothing. No more no less.

Once again, God bless you tonyebarcanista. You're truly man of few words and great intelligence. I enjoy your articles. The world needs more people like you and also the likes of Goodboiyy, fineguy11, martineverest, sandraokosun, mulattoclaro and co. If you're single I'll link you up with my sister. I'm sure she will love to be with someone like you.

To those calling you names, they will die miserable and wallow in frustration. The SS has spoken and that's final.

29 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Who unleashed this ranting dog?
If tonye sounds intelligent to u. I wonder the level of ur IQ!
I call Tonyebarcanista names. I ain't dying anytime soon but as for u and ur family till ur 10th generation u shall lack joy

12 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by frankay430(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
ok
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Jorussia(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
.barcanista spoke the mind of overwhelming majority of ss people. The igbos can tell those speaking languages similar to Igbo,to join Biafra,but they must never make any attempt to claim Asaba,Agbor,ikwere etc,as theirs because, they(igbos),will be mercilessly dealt with by the good people of ss.I wish the igbos well in their current attempt to bring down,the govt of pmb and Nigeria,but they most bare it at the back of their minds that the ss is not in support of them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by eaglechild: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
OP which part of SS are you?

Are there any Igbos in Niger Delta?
Never mind this thread is pointless.

11 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Where have you guys been all these while?

Is it true that SS people are saboteurs and betrayals like the SE would have us believe?

How come it was all rosy between you lots in the days of the Clueless one's regime only for it to change now that he's no longer at the elms of affairs?

Is it a use and dump theory?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Lajet: 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
spanishkid:
No amount of intimidation or propaganda by these biafrans will make us cede our lands to them. The SS will not join biafra is Nigeria decides to disintegrate today. We chose to be on our own. Biafra is an igbo thing and not a SS thing. The time has come for us to draw the line between biafra and SS.

We are not part of biafra and we never will. Igbos only want us for their selfish gains. They're using the votes they gave Gej to blackmail us into joining their failed project. SS wants no part of biafra. If they claim they have oil why are trying to add SS? Any attempt to annex our lands will be met with heavy resistance. I'm happy with our unity and that we are all speaking with one voice irrespective of what tribe we might come from. If Nigeria divides, it's the Niger Delta republic or nothing. No more no less.

Once again, God bless you tonyebarcanista. You're truly man of few words and great intelligence. I enjoy your articles. The world needs more people like you and also the likes of Goodboiyy, fineguy11, martineverest, sandraokosun, mulattoclaro and co. If you're single I'll link you up with my sister. I'm sure she will love to be with someone like you.

To those calling you names, they will die miserable and wallow in frustration. The SS has spoken and that's final.

Please Speak for Yourself. tonyebarcanista is a big disgrace

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kid enough with tonye this and tonye that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
eaglechild:
OP which part of SS are you?

Are there any Igbos in Niger Delta?
I believe there are people who speak ibo in SS but are never tribal Ibos. They have their own identity eg ikwerre, anioma, ndoki etc.

Let them be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Energito: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op i have no problem with ijaw having their own country because i have said it and will still say it again i will rather be a nigerian than to have ijaws in biafra.and beside i hope Ika and Anioma is not part of your south south county?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by fromnigeria(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
We We We We all over ya article.

MyQuestion is: Who are these we and when this they meet for the above reason.
I don't believe in an individual speaking for millions. Especially when them no send am.

Na wa oooo

5 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Emekamex(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
So op you are trying to insinuate that they are no Igbo people in Niger Delta?

7 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by acenazt: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
I for call all Igbos Thieves and useless crooks but e go be insult to my Good igbo friends

5 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by ikechu1278: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Even his own ijaw bros on NL are not with him (attached below) and this wannabe edo monkey shouting "SS is with you"

And for those that don't know who spanishkid is...the nigga is yoloba who goes by several..original I'd is mulattoclaro. Long busted as the Yoloba clown on twitter.

Desperate coward mofos have to be desperate coward mofos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Observant: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
spanishkid:

Behold a specimen of a black man in its full hopelessness and stupidity.
I am black, the symbol of mental inferiority, laziness and intellectual incapacitation.
Please me help me........

3 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by eaglechild: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:
I believe there are people who speak ibo in SS but are never tribal Ibos. They have their own identity eg ikwerre, anioma, ndoki etc.

Let them be.
Ok thank you.

Because I always hear that it was a coup led by an Igbo man Nzeogwu from Niger Delta and a Yoruba man Ademoyega that caused people to start killing Igbos in retaliation.

At least now I know that it was not an Igbo man but a Niger Delta man and a Yoruba man that did it.

I can now rest.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
The ss people are iredeembale-Pazienza

4 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Thank you @OP and all my brothers and sisters.

From the time go, I have been a proud son of the South South/Niger Delta that will never trade an inch of our territory nor the interests of our people on the altar of partisanship or friendship.

I have to restate that I am not against the agitation of Biafrans. I don't hate Igbo or any tribe. I respect the right of every group to self-determine their destiny. In the same vein, I am a strong advocate of our own people to self determine their destiny and protect/Defend our territorial integrity. I am the son of my father and never a bastard. This position is non-negotiable. No amount of mob action or insults can change that. The South South people may be minorities and less vocal but we will never cow to blackmail. Every group will decide for themselves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by eaglechild: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

From the time go, I have been a proud son of the South South/Niger Delta that will never trade an inch of our territory nor the interests of our people on the altar of partisanship or friendship.

I have to restate that I am not against the agitation of Biafrans. I don't hate Igbo or any tribe. I respect the right of every group to self-determine their destiny. In the same vein, I am a strong advocate of our own people to self determine their destiny and protect/Defend our territorial integrity. I am the son of my father and never a bastard. This position is non-negotiable. No about of mob action or insults can change that. The South South people may be minorities and less vocal but we will never cow to blackmail. Every group will decide for themselves.
Are there native Igbos in the SS?

6 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by ikechu1278: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:

Let them be.

See them. If you're Edo..may thunder fire you. Of you're ijaw..may thunder fire you and if you're yoloba... you're not even worth a curse, talk less of an acknowledgement

8 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Ok thank you.

Because I always hear that it was a coup led by an Igbo man Nzeogwu from Niger Delta and a Yoruba man Ademoyega that caused people to start killing Igbos in retaliation.

At least now I know that it was not an Igbo man but a Niger Delta man and a Yoruba man that did it.

I can now rest.
in your warped mind, Nzeogwu and ademoyega were the only officers who carried out the coup. The soldiers were mostly ibos. Nzeogwu was a SS minority who was still confused as to whether he is Ibo or something else. His people of today have now found an identity for themselves. Let them be

Mind you, the beneficiaries of the coup were Ibos who took over in the person of aguiyi ironsi and also filled federal parastatals with nepotism.
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
@OP, please define ss.

4 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by ishiamu(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
[s][/s]
spanishkid:

[s][/s]

Jobless thing, small boy with no balls

10 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Are their native Igbos in the SS?
there are ibo speaking people in SS which doesn't make them Ibos just as french speaking togolese aren't french.

Ibo is a language spoken by different tribes. Some clans just came together and decided to tag speakers of the language as one tribe. My opinion (might be factual).
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Spanishkid wrote
If you're single I'll link you up with my sister. I'm sure she will love to be with someone like you.

Pls do...100% single

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
@OP, please define ss.
a geo-political region in Nigeria populated by Minority tribes who now speak with one voice since GEJ.

Attache by force should fvck off!
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by BENZINA(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I have to restate that I am not against the agitation of Biafrans. I don't hate Igbo or any tribe. I respect the right of every group to self-determine their destiny. In the same vein, I am a strong advocate of our own people to self determine their destiny and protect/Defend our territorial integrity. I am the son of my father and never a bastard. This position is non-negotiable. No amount of mob action or insults can change that. The South South people may be minorities and less vocal but we will never cow to blackmail. Every group will decide for themselves.
I restate, the ss people stand by you Barcanista.

3 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by kingzizzy: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:
there are ibo speaking people in SS which doesn't make them Ibos just as french speaking togolese aren't french.

Ibo is a language spoken by different tribes. Some clans just came together and decided to tag speakers of the language as one tribe. My opinion (might be factual).

And how do you explain those Igbo speaking people having Igbo surname or did those people adopt Igbo surnames as well?

7 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by eaglechild: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:
in your warped mind, Nzeogwu and ademoyega were the only officers who carried out the coup. The soldiers were mostly ibos. Nzeogwu was a SS minority who was still confused as to whether he is Ibo or something else. His people of today have now found an identity for themselves. Let them be

Mind you, the beneficiaries of the coup were Ibos who took over in the person of aguiyi ironsi and also filled federal parastatals with nepotism.
Hahahaha!
So in other words.

Nzeogwu is from Niger Delta.

There are no Igbos in Niger Delta so the Nzeogwu led coup is a Niger Delta led coup. Not an Igbo led coup.

OR

Nzeogwu is Igbo from Niger Delta thus is an Igbo led coup as has been widely spread.

There are millions of indigenous Igbos in Niger Delta.
If Biafra is actualized it will include the Igbos in Niger Delta if they wish to join.

OR

Nzeogwu is Igbo when it has to do with the coup.

But when it comes to Biafra and OYEL then there are no Igbos in Niger Delta and we can name them whatever we wish.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Spanishkid wrote

Pls do...100% single
stop your vivid show of love for girls. They can use it to trap you. Am an old NLer who has noticed that about you. Remember I use to catch you in the pet section doing babe runz. You won't recognise me cos I don't do that moniker again.

Be careful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by spanishkid(m): 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Spanishkid wrote

Pls do...100% single
no problem bro. We need to stand up for our rights before these land grabbers will take our lands. By the way I'm from Edo state. What about you?

4 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by ocelot2006(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
I'm with Tonyebarcanista on this one. The destiny of the SS and its boundaries will be decided ONLY by the SS, NOT some igbo/biafran seccessionists. We will NOT cede a damn inch of our territory to their so called biafra.

Proudly Annang
Proudly Akwa Ibomite
Proudly Niger Deltan
Proudly Nigerian

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: New Deadly Group, 'adaka Biafra Marine Commando' Blow Up Shell Trunk / why is Nigeria called The Giant Of Africa? / Why PDP Will Sweep Governorship Poll, Others In Enugu – Rep Toby Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.