Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets (61947 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Can Educators Reveal Their Experience With Nigerian Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2014
joedejana:
Yeh yeh

Yeh yeh...they will be the ones you will be begging for job in a few years...

@OP...key strategies....time planning, attending study/discussion groups, reading the approved study materials..= Ist class at Law school.

It is that simples.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 03, 2014
joedejana:
Yeh yeh

isn't it how its done in China??
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Abiagirl777(f): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2014
where are all the UI,UNILORIN,UNI THINGS Students.is ur education default when it comes to law.people who have never crossed the river niger will always open their mouths and talk nonsense abt other schools.its about u not ur school.
i rep Futo anytym

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Ograke(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Crispels:
I will always say the school you attend doesn't mean anything!!!
You can be what you want to be,
Where are all those hyped schoools like Unilag,Oau,Uniben,ABU,UNN,LASU,U.I?? Etc
alentyno:
Excellent!

Btw where are the peeps from the supposed Great ife undecided supposed better by far unilorin undecided UNN? UNILAG? ABU? Anybody?
Crispels:
I will always say the school you attend doesn't mean anything!!!
You can be what you want to be,
Where are all those hyped schoools like Unilag,Oau,Uniben,ABU,UNN,LASU,U.I?? Etc
alentyno:
Excellent!

Btw where are the peeps from the supposed Great ife undecided supposed better by far unilorin undecided UNN? UNILAG? ABU? Anybody?
OAU last session law finalists were not among the just-graduated NLS students due to the the disruption of the school calendar caused by an internal strike.

Infact,they had to enlist those with carry-overs from the sets previous to theirs just to fill the quota allocated to them with something.

Out of the 250 slots allotted to OAU,not even up to 100 students were shortlisted.

And FYI,while AAUA is just producing her first Law School First class graduate,OAU has produced innumerable number of them.

Even not just OAU but as well as other Universities listed in your comments.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by lawrenceunaa: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2014
OK nice achievement
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2014
born2fuck:
Why would they bagged first class, when all they know is coming here to spot errors and correct sentences on nairaland. Make dem come prove themselves now but them sabbi spot errors wella on nairaland. Seun osewa go give them first class.
lol....exactly
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Olutola88(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2014
From the summary of results I saw, 4 students finished with a first class and 96 with 2nd class upper division. Where are the remaining 2 1st class grads?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by KenSaroWiwa: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2014
born2fuck:
at least I pass through school nah but nairaland took most of time,but thank God, financial wise, we are moving higher, who no like better tin?
Na true na.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Baddestguyp(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2014
all of them claiming dey did this, dey did dat, d guy wan lie say he no dey club everytime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Kingskid20(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Lol.can't stop laughing .nice work guy concrat
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
hmmmm
Iyke Uzoma
___he was a pastor in my church then in school.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by nobilie: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
I hope NLS considered federal character in the award of first class grade? Lol.

The truth be told, The Nigerian youth i distracted. They no longer think hard work pays. See WAEC result statistics. You'll agree that the stamdards are failing drastically. The family is no longer doing much to build it's members.

We need to change everything in our nation.

God help us.

Pls hard work still pays. Build ur mind on things that matters.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by justi4jesu(f): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kudos to them...................... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by mcdokwe(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
alentyno:
Excellent!

comprehension problem? They are the first from their respective schools to achieve such feats, not necessarily the only ones. Read again !

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Mexzy88(m): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
born2fuck:
Why would they bagged first class, when all they know is coming here to spot errors and correct sentences on nairaland. Make dem come prove themselves now but them sabbi spot errors wella on nairaland. Seun osewa go give them first class.
oya correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by femimailbox(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
;DI'm happy for my school AAUA. First class is so hard here but a student still bag it. I believe some state universities were underrated after seeing 2:2 banking and Finance graduates become best graduating student of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) for two consecutive years. Greatest AAUAite! Well am happy for my 2:1 and off I go to plateau state for service! cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
stabillo:

Although Aba-born Ikechukwu Uzoma, who hails from the Nkwerre Local Government Area of Imo State, graduated from ABSU with a Bachelor’s degree in the second-class upper division, he etched his name in gold this year as the first ABSU Law graduate to obtain a first class degree at the law school.

Noting that there were many distractions at the Lagos campus of the Law School, Uzoma stated that he withdrew from social functions organised by his colleagues, adding that he mostly participated in academic and religious activities.

A first class student can't tell a religious activity is also a social function grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by alentyno: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ograke:

OAU last session law finalists were not among the just-graduated NLS students due to the the disruption of the school calendar caused by an internal strike.

Infact,they had to enlist those with carry-overs from the sets previous to theirs just to fill the quota allocated to them with something.

Out of the 250 slots allotted to OAU,not even up to 100 students were shortlisted.

And FYI,while AAUA is just producing her first Law School First class graduate,OAU has produced innumerable number of them.

Even not just OAU but as well as other Universities listed in your comments.
Sometimes the way you guys reason is so so appalling!

1. OAU is an old school thus there is every chance of it producing more 1st class!!!
E.g man city defeated man utd last sunday but United have 20 epl titles to their while man city has just 4 but doesn't it mean that man utd is the better team right now? NO!!

2. A high % of bright students seek admission into all these hyped schools like OAU so that they can garner respect from their peers
So @ the end of the day if a lot of them graduate with 1st class it doesn't mean it is due to the school!!!!!! It is basically down to their intelligence

GET THIS INTO YOUR DAMN SKULL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by MoyoGENERAL: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Muhehehehehehehehe.... Where are all those wereys screaming U.I, UNILORIN, OAU, UNIBEN, UNILAG and d lyks.... Mumuish pple living on past glory grin

na wa oooo.....
e never reach cursing na!!!!
by the way, MOST academic exploit news still CONCERNS these schools you call MUMUISH"

I will repeat again and again, it is the scholars from these top schools that get more scholarships( Mobil, shell, chevron, nlng, total), they are the ones that graduate with ROOF TOP CGPA's, they Represent Nigeria internationally in competitions...
take it or leave it, these SCHOOLS are still in Vogue as far as Nigerian tertiary education is concerned!!!

However, we won't relegate to the background exploits of guys from State UNI's too, kudos to these two guys who have earned their places in the scholastic hall of fame!...but comparing JUST their few instances that make headlines with the NUMEROUS for the big guns ( hence calling them MUMUISH) is PREPOSTEROUS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
This is nice!

Will put it into use.
Prepare ahead of your class!

Btw, there's a competition going on in the romance section.

Vote for Jennimma, vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by alentyno: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
mcdokwe:
comprehension problem? They are the first from their respective schools to achieve such feats, not necessarily the only ones. Read again !
Do you have sense @ all?

They bagged 1st class in nigeria law school!

We aint talking about their alma mater!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Spydamannn(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ok...bring your CV to my office let's see how we can use you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by joshrare(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
alentyno:
Excellent!

Life is turn by turn, beside are they the 1st to graduate with 1st class in nigerian law school?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by OlaBlaize(m): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
donphilopus:
No Federal University Graduate could graduate with a first class?! State University Graduates are repping well!
When OAU produced 3 first class law skul graduates last year, where were the state university graduates?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by alingo4life: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Congrats to them.i wish them the best.hope they wont be house caretaker after they don search job tire. Me I finished from the polytechnic ibadan come be yahooboy. Man must survive jare.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by OlaBlaize(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Muhehehehehehehehe.... Where are all those wereys screaming U.I, UNILORIN, OAU, UNIBEN, UNILAG and d lyks.... Mumuish pple living on past glory grin

OAU had 3 first class graduates last year. We aint living on past glory, so try to make ur brain function properly.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Samgreguc(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
He behaved like the Pharmacy, Medical and Dental students who wants to succeed.

Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by joshrare(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Baddestguyp:
all of them claiming dey did this, dey did dat, d guy wan lie say he no dey club everytime
I smell a rat
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dey bribed the lecturers
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Okudiover(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley Great Ikenga! "They say an Ikenga is never beaten anywhere". ABSU Boyz dey represent well Nwanne. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by born2boink(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mexzy88:
oya correct yourself.
Bros hay! I do not need to correct myself, likewise I do not check on other people errors or mistakes. I see myself as a learner but some people believes they are better of or have outshine others in life and nairaland , but off nairaland, dem go bow. I'm a sincere and honest in life but use this forum as medium to catch fun and entertain but I took more time fighting poverty off nairaland and I eventually landed myself in comfortable zone. I am not a teacher like you people, but I do not centre myself in correcting people mistakes because I see myself as below par who need to upgrade pari passu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb / Turkiye Burslari/Turkish Scholarship Invitation For Interview? / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.