Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets (62001 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Can Educators Reveal Their Experience With Nigerian Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
STENON:
With God all things are possible.
I am already on the track, and I promise to make reference to your comment in the next 6 months by God's Grace.

Thanks

Hey darling, my comment wasn't that of mockery. It was jst me lookin up to ya for greatness. Yours and mine shall cme IJN. Peace!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Natasha2(f): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wow. Hard work really pays
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by luvola(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Crispels:
I will always say the school you attend doesn't mean anything!!!
You can be what you want to be,
Where are all those hyped schoools like Unilag,Oau,Uniben,ABU,UNN,LASU,U.I?? Etc
Mr man , lasu is a good school. Do n't let us go further with respect to lasu law student performance in the law school.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
kudos to dem all......success is all abt determination n God's factor....No excuse for failure.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by louiskay(m): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Emilord:
bro,that is a fvcking correct English
. NAH........ Its really really not korrect......... So,,,, so wrong....... Make consultations pls
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by NobleG1(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Bagging a First Class in some mushroom University can't be compared to doing so in a known and reputable University.
But still, kudos to him for being the only one-eyed man in the school of the blind.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by naijaking1: 3:45am On Nov 04, 2014
Natasha2:
Wow. Hard work really pays

What about some quota system in all this
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 04, 2014
NobleG1:
Bagging a First Class in some mushroom University can't be compared to doing so in a known and reputable University.
But still, kudos to him for being the only one-eyed man in the school of the blind.
But I heard LASU's Law program is amongst the most rigorous in Nigeria..
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by peddy231(m): 4:37am On Nov 04, 2014
Shirbrown:

name please?
Dont u think it's strange that out of the 4 persons that made first class;it was just these two guys that were interviewed.Anyways two other girls also made first class;one from UI(dont know her name) and the other from university of Reading,UK(Anita Omonuwa)

P.S I was at Enugu campus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by lawlahbammy(f): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2014
smiley@punchng, AAUA is just 15yrs old o not 51yrs I know twas a typo though.

Opeyemi thanks for making us proud.

AAUA thank u for all u thought me abt life.

I rep AAUA!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by STENON(f): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2014
jacksparrow1207
post=27703627:

Hey darling, my comment wasn't that of mockery. It was jst me lookin up
to ya for greatness. Yours and mine shall cme IJN. Peace!
Amen, tnx.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2014
STENON:
Amen, tnx.

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Obijulius: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmm
Iyke Uzoma
___he was a pastor in my church then in school.

You just remembered.

Success has a lot of friends, especially the unwanted kind- you.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Obijulius: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2014
NobleG1:

Balderdash!!!

Are you a graduate? What did you graduate with?

We dey wait for your answer. Silence would imply that you are a dropout.

grin
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Obijulius: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2014
alentyno:

sad sad OAU has produced more first class within than time frame (those 15 years) simply because the number of intelligent peeps that chose to go to OAU are far far far greater than the intelligent ones that chose AAUA

Oh my good Jesus make this bro to get my point. Please. I can't believe comprehension can be this difficult sad

Very empty argument. What do you hope to achieve with this argument of yours?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by poik(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2014
Whether in Nigeria, America, Asia or Nigerian Law School, hardwork, and GOD, is always a winning combo. Social media is slow poison if not handled responsibly.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Obijulius:

You just remembered.

Success has a lot of friends, especially the unwanted kind- you.

Please remind me who you are Sir/Ma?

So...I was supposed to be seeing him in my dreams everyday? Lolz
Pls swerve
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by yhemrite(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
Isryl02:
I rep AAUA
I rep EKITI
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I rep AAUA...
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Crispels(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
luvola:
Mr man , lasu is a good school. Do n't let us go further with respect to lasu law student performance in the law school.

Pls are u a student of LASU,Its quite urgent
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by luvola(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Crispels:

Pls are u a student of LASU,Its quite urgent
Go and ask bale for palace.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Crispels(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
luvola:
Go and ask bale for palace.

Please talk to me am serious, Its urgent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by luvola(m): 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Crispels:

Please talk to me am serious, Its urgent...
leave me alone please.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by venahoro(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
olola4:
Proud to be a #AAUITES...best state university.
seconded! Studying law dere too; in my third year now! #second class upper wouldnt be bad for me neither...lol! we ave got just one 1st class graduate since the foundation of the school(faculty).
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Fresia01(f): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
modestdude:
With your written expression here, why won't it be war for peeps like you to get 2nd class let alone First class. Keep being obssesed with Seun's money angry
first class candidate,, congrats!!? those errors in my write up.was as a result of my phone's auto correct shit,, u aint better than me in anyway!!! graduated with second class upper without having to sort or cheat in exams jux by the grace of God!!! fyi,, i can b obsessed with Mr seun osewa 's money,, its none of ur biz!!!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by bedoab10k(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
stabillo:
Yeah
What set are you?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by NobleG1(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2014
Obijulius:

Balderdash!!!

Are you a graduate? What did you graduate with?

grin

I'm far more educated than you. Not interested to endulge in "Junior & Oponion" here with you.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by NobleG1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Obijulius:

Balderdash!!!

Are you a graduate? What did you gradua[sub][/sub]te with?

grin

I'm far more educated than you. Not interested to endulge in "Junior O Oponion" here with you.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by modestdude(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Fresia01:
first class candidate,, congrats!!? those errors in my write up.was as a result of my phone's auto correct shit,, u aint better than me in anyway!!! graduated with second class upper without having to sort or cheat in exams jux by the grace of God!!! fyi,, i can b obsessed with Mr seun osewa 's money,, its none of ur biz!!!
I smell liesss. Female 2nd Class graduates are usually independent minded. Obsession for someone's hard earned cash is not in their dictionary coz they are masters and architects of their own destiny. So keep dreaming but first of all go back to class and study real hard
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
You all done know me now , but by this time next year (2015) you all will hear about me and talk about me here because I will out with a first class . You guys should watch and see
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by babyunique(f): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
this are the kind of people i should emulate in my study habit..feeling inspired!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / See How Lazy Students Reason In Picture / Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.