Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No? (609 Views)

Leo Ekpenyong Who Accused Akpabio Of Corruption Charged With Defamation / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No? by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2014
A big yes!!!
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No? by pacesetter939: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
A big yes!!!

GEJ has provided it impetus to grow unhindered and that is the more reason you must compel your folks to vote him out on FEB. 14, 2015 with you voting power and securre your future.
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2014
pacesetter939:

GEJ has provided it impetus to grow unhindered and that is the more reason you must compel your folks to vote him out on FEB. 14, 2015 with you voting power and securre your future.
I no get voters card oh and I can nver vote any apc or pdp,,cos I don't wanna endanger my unborn childrens future
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No? by pacesetter939: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I no get voters card oh and I can nver vote any apc or pdp,,cos I don't wanna endanger my unborn childrens future

That is ignorance is abysmal. You endanger your future and those of your unborn generations when stay away from voting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2014
pacesetter939:

That is ignorance is abysmal. You endanger your future and those of your unborn generations when stay away from voting.
ur English is poor though
Re: Nigeria Is A Country Of Corruption,yes Or No? by pacesetter939: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ur English is poor though

Pardon, my typo error. I was typing whilst on the express.
Nonetheless, my english is got no issues.

(1) (Reply)

Aganga Says Nigeria Accounts For 75% New Investments In Africa / GEJ Declares!!! / Bomb Blast In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.