Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? (4998 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / 160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West / Buhari Tries An Unsuccessful Oluwoleism On 160 Million Nigerians: Wikipedea Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 14, 2015
I feel like crying
Chei
Somebody should give me a hanky

36 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 14, 2015
I know their symbol is a broom but must the candidate morph into one grin grin

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by ROCKJ1(m): 3:44am On Jan 14, 2015
I hope he doesn't break down after the rigorous campaign. This man needs to rest.

19 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2015
The dude is looking elegant!! He's a special breed of Naija politician who isn't 8 months pregnant.

34 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Lavidah: 4:04am On Jan 14, 2015
If Buhari wins, he will surely be used as a case in point, in inspiring people to keep trying and never give up when experiencing failure to achieve a particular goal in life.
I sincerely care less who leads the 160 million Nigerians. Even if that someone is from Pluto or Mercury, all I desire is a better, less corrupt, and a more peaceful nation for me and my loved ones.

I guess, this is not too much to ask for.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by segzyj(m): 4:16am On Jan 14, 2015
Google ur answer

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by satelliteDISH(m): 4:19am On Jan 14, 2015
Lavidah:
If Buhari wins, he will surely be used as a case in point, in inspiring people to keep trying and never give up when experiencing failure to achieve a particular goal in life.
I sincerely case less who leads the 160 million Nigerians. Even if that someone is from Pluto or Mercury, all I desire is a better, less corrupt, and a more peaceful nation for me and my loved ones.

I guess, this is not too much to ask for.
U r on point bro. pple keep focusing their energy on the less important things like he is too old, illiterate, muslemise nigeria bla bla bla, when instead they should b asking how can we reduce corruption. How can we stir this sinking ship called NIGERIA from total collapse. I dont see Nigeria getting any better under GEJ. He has failed us.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by egift(m): 4:27am On Jan 14, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ORfeG9hOA2M/VHZAVbViqbI/AAAAAAAD-aI/NTyV6YI5qN4/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Op, you think life is all about Pot-Belle? You better save yourself from mental slavery.

Buhari has always been a slim guy. If you do not like it, go hug a transformer. Tell PDP to try another prank.

Come this 2015 Valentine, it is Buhari all the way! Nigerians are voting for change, progress and an end to Corruption.

#Change

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:31am On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:
"Buhari is the only politician that I know that got into public office and left without pot belly. A thing that is rare among Africans."
- Abraham Lincoln, 1989.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by egift(m): 4:32am On Jan 14, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2021485_00000000buha_jpegf2a09947524044200022d7f0043078f2

A very simple gentleman that scares the entire corrupt politicians in Nigeria. One man riot squad.

Ride on sir. Change is here to stay.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by FastShipping: 4:39am On Jan 14, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2021485_00000000buha_jpegf2a09947524044200022d7f0043078f2

A very simple gentleman that scares the entire corrupt politicians in Nigeria. One man riot squad.

He scares the sh1t out of thiefing politicians to the extent they start asking "you wan go jail"? gringringringringringringringrin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by aresa: 4:40am On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:
I feel like crying
Chei

Because he's not displaying beer and pepper soup bele like the local village leaders you are used to right? grin The term lean and fit mean anything to you...You comedians sabi kill pesin with your rubbish sha.. grin

16 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by egift(m): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2015
FastShipping:
He scares the sh1t out of thiefing politicians to the extent they start asking "you wan go jail"? gringringringringringringringrin

"Do you want them to arrest your fathers" - Akpabio (Some should remind this man when he was squandering the money and sharing dollars, I was not part of it)

"I support we elect Buhari, let us all go to jail" - OBJ

"Do you want him to put me in a crate? Vote for me I will not arrest or jail you" - President Jonathan

Chai see Fear in the heart of men that when they cough, someone will die. Buhari all the way. Come May 29, over half of Nigerian politicians will travel and live in submarines, Antarctica, North Pole and some other wastelands to stay out of jail grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by babadee1(m): 4:56am On Jan 14, 2015
Na the cloth make am look so, nothing do the general. Carry go sir!

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by egift(m): 4:58am On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:
I feel like crying

Are you a Politician? Have you looted Nigeria? Please it is too early to start Crying. Buhari has promised to setup a special court for corruption trials. Better book a lawyer now before it start getting scares grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Mogidi: 5:30am On Jan 14, 2015
How long before......

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Opiosko: 5:31am On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:
I feel like crying
Chei

grin grin Easy ma, he is not going to fly.
Tinubu has eaten too much and typical of an the over fed
agbero, think we are all mugus. He is planing to match OBJ's 2007 trick..
Hoping that that Buhari will do a Yar'Adua...

1 Like

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by omenka(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2015
CFCfan:
The dude is looking elegant!! He's a special breed of Naija politician who isn't 8 months pregnant.
Omo shun these people. Now it's about his looks. Let them keep dwelling on petty issues while we keep gathering more support from North to South, East and West!! cheesy

They are sounding like losers already!cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Opiosko: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:
How long before......

The woman on the right be like Choi! are you sure he will not collapse cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Mogidi: 5:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Opiosko:

The woman on the right be like Choi! are you sure he will not collapse cheesy cheesy

Am sure there was someone outside the camera focus waiting to grab Buhari if he became unstable.

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by lorddannie: 5:40am On Jan 14, 2015
He is perpetually unelectable, a perennial failure.

A tyrant, dictator, white liar, one who practices selective justice, a corrupt person ( PTF report).

An extremist, violent person (corp members watch out)

Buhari show ur SSC or go to school.

Haters go and die

GEJ till 2019

8 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by unclejb2(m): 5:46am On Jan 14, 2015
babyosisi:
Is that enough reason why the terrorist is wearing rumpled and un-ironed clothes? what manner of president will this dullard make? Nigerians should be wise

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Opiosko: 5:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Am sure there was someone outside the camera focus waiting to grab Buhari if he became unstable.
Haha! must be true oo! the man look like Tinubu's sacrificial fowl... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by MayorofLagos(m): 5:59am On Jan 14, 2015
Look, Babyosisi, you yeye no be small. I swear. You are jealaous of his daughter, thats all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by Ewizard(m): 6:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Anoda Yar'adua who wants 2 die in power...
Tinubu must ve a plan.

Dsame game OBJ played in 2007!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by frankyychiji(f): 6:04am On Jan 14, 2015
CFCfan:
He is not a politician! Will never be! He is a fulani nomad. Taking his 150 cows from daura to Umuahia by foot is what left him gaunt!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by olaboy001(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2015
egift:

God bless you as you endorse #TeamChange

3 Likes

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by frankyychiji(f): 6:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Buhari is fulani nomad!!
Buhari treks from daura to umuahia to graze his cows.
Buhari sleeps in the bush.
Buhari does not eat well,
Buhari drinks only fura de nunu!

....the woman behind him be like...see this azu okpo sef! Onye awuuuuusa muo!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by frankyychiji(f): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2015
egift:

Seriously How come Tinubu, Ameachi, Atiku and Roachas the roach are his backbones

1 Like

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by raumdeuter: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Sai Buhari our President in waiting

1 Like

Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by cherryice(f): 6:34am On Jan 14, 2015
CFCfan:

goto bed now tongue
Re: How Can We Present This Person As President In A Country Of 160 Million? by soludo93(m): 6:38am On Jan 14, 2015
People that insist on making Buhari the President are the real enemies of Nigeria. This man looks nothing but out of sought. He neither has certificate nor oratory to even lead a local government. Chai! Northern agenda with their Islamic speculations.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Rather Break For Buhari To Be President- FG / APC Gains Upper Hand Over Wike / Why Can't Lagos Be Like Tokyo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.