Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) (24863 Views)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Pregnant Omawumi & Daughter Grace TW Magazine(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by aiyeboy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Femoooo, he was very storborn back in school in those days
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
[size=18pt]I hope his workers who work for him to make him a billionaire are also smiling?[/size]
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nairabeezie(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
j
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Adek15(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
irunobo2:
Repent! Repent!! Repent!!!

The lord is coming soon. The kingdom of God is at hand. Change your evils ways and stop all lustful acts. Repent once more or you rot in hell fire
u r beautiful.... where do u stay
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by femtopyy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
One day, I ll be on that page
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by TonYzeallY(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
KELVIN6212:
[OMG] Do You Knw That You Can make upto 20,000 Montly Without Stress [READ MORE] see @ www.Fameloaded.com

[Guildline] 10 S*x tips That Makes Him/Her Get Into The Mood in just 20mins [READ MORE] @ www.Fameloaded.com

[Must Read] Real LADIES/MEN must Read this Topic see @ www.Fameloaded.com

[Wow] Top 10 MArriage Secrets That Makes The Home Happy [READ MORE] see @ www.Fameloaded.com

[Wonderful] Download(SPORTS,MUSICS,NOLLYWOOD,APP,G
AMES AND LOTS MORE) @ www.Fameloaded.com
Chairman,u mek d money na...u de forbid to dey Forbe cover?
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by 100Cents: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
deebee13:
Money speaks! I'll get there some day!

Yes, by simply marrying a rich man..
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Adek15:
u r beautiful.... where do u stay

Instead of you to repent you still want fornication. May you rot in hell in jesus name undecided
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by synergycom19: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
It's good to have a rich father,then knows how to use him climb to the top

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
deebee13:

How?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by ofurufu(m): 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
I'm not his fan (who cares about me anyway), but I'm impressed with the manner he rebranded AP, now Forte Oil. Better than Jimoh Ibrahim.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
deebee13:

JESUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
irunobo2:

Instead of you to repent you still want fornication. May you rot in hell in jesus name undecided

Sharrap there... Who wrote your personal text?
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by bighead1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
OTEDOLA
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by bola4dprec(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
but you said and I quote I LOVE BIG COCCKS
irunobo2:

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by phanter: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by samuelfemo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Femi femoo am joining u sooner
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
I am on my way!

*Once again, I thank God for making me a Billionaire!
My Prayer of thanks to the Almighty
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Big man that gives bribe n get away with it.
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
Big man that gave bribe n get away with it.
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by adconline(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2014
Same guy whose company was involved in subsidy scam? Same guy who owes Banks and AMCON a lot of billions? Same guy involved in $600k Faroukgate? I'm waiting for a day Naija will create real millionaires and billionaires without govt-backed looting of treasury..

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by pedro08: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
D otedola many,nor b small.nor b otedola still get forte oil

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Good for Nigeria Image branding.

Next in line.

Start (Invest) in agric...change your levels
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Conclussion: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmm mr money machine...I will b there,when its my turn
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by trumpcoat(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:21am On Nov 02, 2014
natureblack:
When I was a little boy I thought money was the most important thing in life;now that I am old I know that it is. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DISLCAIMER-If women didn't exist,all the money in the world would have no meaning. undecided grin grin
Are women extinct?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Gbotun(m): 4:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Lakayanah:
What do people really do with so much money their is limit to what one consume in life.

Say you no get data ni abi ur phone no get browser?
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by Georgematics(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Nice 1 mr, I envy you.
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by natureblack(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Bobbyjay001:

Are women extinct?
my last paragraph is just a surmise. angry angry angry
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by natureblack(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2014
pedro08:
D otedola many,nor b small.nor b otedola still get forte oil
Femi Otedola is the owner of Forte oil.

The dude is really made.
Re: Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) by natureblack(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2014
bola4dprec:
but you said and I quote I LOVE BIG COCCKS
pls don't be deceived by the DP,or anything that symbolises feminism in that handle.With discretion anybody can spot-out that a male is behind that moniker.

#My2cent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And Their Christmas Cards / Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo / Akpororo Praises New Arrival Terminal In Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.