Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo (24862 Views)

D'banj & His Wife, Didi Kilgrow Welcome Their First Child In US (Photo) / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by dainformant(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2015
Congratulations are in order for Nollywood actor, Robert Peters who has welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his pretty wife, Debbie. The producer and director, tied the knot with his heartthrob, in an intimate ceremony held at the Lake Lanier Islands Resort, Atlanta, Georgia, August 2014. The baby has been reportedly named Lawrence, according to the information released by his fellow actor and close friend, Desmond Elliot, on his social media.

Robert who relocated to the US few years ago, recently directed AY Makun‘s movie – 30 Days in Atlanta starring Ramsey Nouah, Vivica A. Fox and Richard Mofe Damijo.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photonollywood-actor-robert-peters-and.html

5 Likes

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Acekidc4(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2015
Congrat to them!! Cute Baby!! Will be Expecting my Own too Sooncheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by alberto2k(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2015
cute baby....
congrats to them smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by jascon1(m): 9:38am On May 09, 2015
Oh boy the brides maid worwor o

9 Likes

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by sinaj(f): 10:56am On May 09, 2015
jascon1:
LWKMD! cheesy cheesy cheesy

i tink say na only me notice am grin

d bride rily wicked. she no gree use person wey fine pass her

1 Like

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Nobody: 11:38am On May 09, 2015
Una try
Express USA citizenship for dat pikin
When my wife sef wan born na so her belle go dey do press up to go born my pikin for USA
God forbid make I sentence my child to everlasting suffer wit dis useless hopeless Nigeria citizenship passport

1 Like

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by adesegun121(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2015
congrat to them,

but the boi resemble em papa too much grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by onosprince(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
Congrats.... Bleep poverty... I fear poverty pass death.... na so enjoyment suppose be grin
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by kennosklint(m): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
9zc1.
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by greatgod2012(f): 11:41am On May 09, 2015
jascon1:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!

The person who is worwor in your own eyes is a queen in another person's eyes!

7 Likes

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by danduchi(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2015
Hon. Desmond Elliot looks like the groom
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by austinbrown: 11:42am On May 09, 2015
Why them use that ugly girl do brides maid na? Crying
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by lilwayneme(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2015
God bless us all
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by adellam16(f): 11:43am On May 09, 2015
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for Nollywood actor, Robert Peters who has welcomed a bouncing baby boy with his pretty wife, Debbie. The producer and director, tied the knot with his heartthrob, in an intimate ceremony held at the Lake Lanier Islands Resort, Atlanta, Georgia, August 2014. The baby has been reportedly named Lawrence, according to the information released by his fellow actor and close friend, Desmond Elliot, on his social media.

Robert who relocated to the US few years ago, recently directed AY Makun‘s movie – 30 Days in Atlanta starring Ramsey Nouah, Vivica A. Fox and Richard Mofe Damijo.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/05/photonollywood-actor-robert-peters-and.html
Nice one, make una continue to dey born una pikins for usa! FATCA is coming for u guys
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by austinbrown: 11:43am On May 09, 2015
greatgod2012:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!
oga that ur english no solve this problem, the girl wor wor simple, say the truth and shame the devil

2 Likes

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Nobody: 11:43am On May 09, 2015
oboye... d pikin sef no waste time to inherit him papa big head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by ayomidan: 11:43am On May 09, 2015
Cool, so this man directed that Ay's lovely movie
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Estimable(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:
Una try
When my wife sef wan born na so her belle go dey do press up to go born my pikin for USA
God forbid make I sentence my child to everlasting suffer wit dis useless hopeless Nigeria citizenship passport
U see your life
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by saxwizard(m): 11:44am On May 09, 2015
to God b the glory
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Setaje(f): 11:45am On May 09, 2015
jascon1:

I bet if she was light skinned, u won't see her as ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by stonemind(f): 11:45am On May 09, 2015
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by jamex93(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2015
the baby carry him papa nose
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by lacreamieboie(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2015
sinaj:

LWKMD! cheesy cheesy cheesy

i tink say na only me notice am grin

d bride rily wicked. she no gree use person wey fine pass her
and look at who is talking...
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by kcynho(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2015
[size=15pt] CONGRATS MAN!,But u gatta tk it easy,seems ur money is gradually accruing on ya head [/size]
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Pavore9: 11:49am On May 09, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Pavore9: 11:52am On May 09, 2015
ziqqz:
Una try

What if during the flight she goes into labour unexpectedly amd the flight is forced to land in Addis Ababa for her to give birth, na Ethiopian citizenship be dat nau! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Nairaland284: 11:53am On May 09, 2015

Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Nairaland632: 11:54am On May 09, 2015
-
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Nobody: 11:55am On May 09, 2015
Estimable:

U see your life

i no get mirror

in other news, umm bros has anyone ever told you you look like Ne-yo
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Nobody: 11:57am On May 09, 2015
Pavore9:

What if during the flight she goes into labour unexpectedly amd the flight is forced to land in Addis Ababa for her to give birth, na Ethiopian citizenship be dat nau! cheesy cheesy

dat is why her belle will be doing press up in America loooong before "Labor Day" grin
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by Nobody: 11:57am On May 09, 2015
lacreamieboie:
I can't help but wonder. What a world.
Re: Robert Peters And Wife Welcome Their First Baby Together. Photo by sinaj(f): 11:57am On May 09, 2015
lacreamieboie:

kip lukin cool

chef!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiibati Bankole Slams Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Cowardly Attacks On Me Sir" / Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos / Akpororo Praises New Arrival Terminal In Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.