Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) (1087 Views)

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by zuokumo1: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2014
I wonder why everyone is okay with state of the road or is the government not aware of this road?

2 Likes

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by zuokumo1: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2014
more

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by CrinkumCrankum: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Fahola the best Governor in Nigeria.... He will be better than GEJ, lets vote for him because as a governor he cant fix Roads in One state but he will fix all the Roads in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by Ikwokrikwo: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2014
APC............. working!
So many deplorable roads in Lagos, yet people say Fashola is working.
GEJ has failed in the area of Federal roads, the APC governors lambasting him have also failed woefully in the area of state roads.
Where does our hope lie in this country?

3 Likes

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by Collynzo29: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Let me add some roads in Amaechi's Rivers state.
APC propaganda will not kill someone.
We need a change for the better, not for worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by Collynzo29: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2014
APC governors are working.

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2014
na wa
Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by Collynzo29: 8:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Northerners are suffering in Rivers state, thanks to Amaechi.
I wonder what Buhari thinks about this.

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmm, what a nice road. Irony of life

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by karlmax2: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Collynzo29:
APC governors are working.
dont mind ameachi his supporters would soon come and post picture of roads in port harcourt City lga which mostly were built by Nddc.

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by Firefire(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2014
CrinkumCrankum:
Fahola the best Governor in Nigeria.... He will be better than GEJ, lets vote for him because as a governor he cant fix Roads in One state but he will fix all the Roads in Nigeria

Perfect!

1 Like

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by zuokumo1: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Maybe these roads are points for campaign. If so, is it a good plan??
Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by warrior01: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Any discerning mind knows APC leaders and their internet agents are the worst kind of hypocrites. Tis time for them to remove the logs in their eyes rather than the specks in others. BEWARE OF THE supporters of APC

3 Likes

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by sarutobie(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2014
I have no problem if one chooses to support the devil himself or any party of his/her choice..it is called freedom, which even God gave men to exercise their free will...the only thing I cant stomach however, is hypocrisy that stinks to high heavens.. hypocrisy is the same grouse christ had against the pharisees and saducees..when you are busy pointing a crooked finger at someone else forgetting that your remaining three crooked fingers are pointing right back at you...

2 Likes

Re: The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) by babs4all: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2014
That road is an eyesore

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Reconciles With Jonathan (pictures) / Toying With The Fire Of Religion / Nigerian Politicians Abuse Of Privilege: Insult To Our Armed Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.