Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? (10509 Views)

Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / The State Of The Isolo - Ejigbo Road - Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pictures) / Aregbesola's Shameless Campaign Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Dahjhi: 12:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Just observing abeg.. you can also add yours

1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by jmaine: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Na the second one with suit "funney" pass . . . . .See the tooth pick legs . . . . . cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Dahjhi: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:
Na the second one with suit "funney" pass . . . . .See the tooth pick legs . . . . . cheesy
grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by amunkita(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2014
On d 1st 1 he lookz lik Brain in pinky nd d brain...

5 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 12, 2014
he needs to fire his campaign manager. Unless ofcourse they were aiming for 'ludicrous'
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:
the second one is a pics that will stay in years to come. Too much class both in the two personalities displayed, that office set-up and the gesture. Whether he wins or not, that pics is the bomb!
Now, how do I expect a low-lifer like u to understand 'class' even wen it stares at u in the eyes? undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by lonelydora: 4:38am On Dec 12, 2014
GEJ until APC gets a credible person.

10 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by jmaine: 4:50am On Dec 12, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
the second one is a pics that will stay in years to come. Too much class both in the two personalities displayed, that office set-up and the gesture. Whether he wins or not, that pics is the bomb!
Now, how do I expect a low-lifer like u to understand 'class' even wen it stares at u in the eyes? undecided

Imagine this maggot preaching about class to his betters.

I don't expect wretched supporters of Buharetard like your pathetic self to see how clownish your god looks in those attires.

Meanwhile, when is he going to adorn body fitted tops, jeans, and snickers to identify with the youths. That will be classy right ?

Useless thing.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by azimibraun: 4:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Typical of buhari.... if he sees the picture of that lady kissing his picture, he will advice on how immoral it is... but pdp and gej will gv her N200, 000 for her effort. I knw our leaders well.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by azimibraun: 4:59am On Dec 12, 2014
The picture with the kid is a classic. Hate it or love it.

11 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by nagoma(m): 5:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Admirers?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by owobokiri(m): 5:38am On Dec 12, 2014
This is what it looks like when a mujahaden goes on a charm offensive
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Collynzo9: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2014
nagoma:
Admirers? www.nairaland.com/attachments/1935597_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Hmmm I thought as much.
Only a goat or someone who reasons like a goat will be against Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

11 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Dahjhi: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2014
hajruna:
he needs to fire his campaign manager. Unless ofcourse they were aiming for 'ludicrous'

lolz.. I have to ask the guy I got it from that ''is this ur buari?' But he tot its because I'm ain't for him.. This is just ridiculous.. No1 dough grin
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:

Men generally are not expected to have "yam leg"......

He looks really classy in the second pix....its a conscious image redefinition from his handlers that is reverberating among the targeted audience.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Dahjhi: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2014
nagoma:
Admirers?

It is now time I knew this goat thing is now Photoshoped...
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by blackstreak: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2014
That second pic tho,

Looks like he is dancing gangnam style

Abeg Sai Buhari 2015

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Dahjhi: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2014
lonelydora:
GEJ until APC gets a credible person.
cool
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by arsetalks(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:

Imagine this maggot preaching about class to his betters.

I don't expect wretched supporters of Buharetard like your pathetic self to see how clownish your god looks in those attires.

Meanwhile, when is he going to adorn body fitted tops, jeans, and snickers to identify with the youths. That will be classy right ?

Useless thing.
Pr*ck so it is now he doesn't dress well? No more he is a religion bigot? He is no longer an extremist? You lots are becoming boring.

You go on hating even when you all do not know the reasons why you keep hating. Your lives must be sad.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Collynzo9:

Hmmm I thought as much.
Only a goat or someone who reasons like a goat will be against Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

Flawless.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by lagcity(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:

OMG you are such a PDP1g. That second picture is perfect. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by fr3do(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2014
The desperation of the APC to get power, Buhari of all people? An Islamic fundamentalist, a tribalist, a former dictator, a coup plotter, a septuagenarian...
What does Buhari have to bring to the table?

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by midasbliss(f): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2014
are they fighting to rule us? This ish tire me... d pix aint my biz! my problem is why are u fighting for those fighting for their pocket... after all we dnt enjoy much of their leadership... shocked Nawa o.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Dahjhi: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
midasbliss:
are they fighting to rule us? This ish tire me... d pix aint my biz! my problem is why are u fighting for those fighting for their pocket... after all we dnt enjoy much of their leadership... shocked Nawa o.

Like seriously. I asked my guy that used the 2nd pic ''is dis ur Buhari, next thing he said was "" yes our buari our next president, are you with GEJ?.." I retorted I'm For Nobody NO VOTE FOR ANY GODAMN BODY FROM ME..'" and he said "" What will be will be" nd I replied again """ WHATEVER, LIKE I CARE? DAMN POLITICS, FVCK D POLITICIANS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Bola4mi(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Cant laugh jor.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Dahjhi: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Bola4mi:
Cant laugh jor.

Please feel free to do so when you still have the freedom to do so cheesy grin
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by jmaine: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2014
arsetalks:
Pr*ck so it is now he doesn't dress well? No more he is a religion bigot? He is no longer an extremist? You lots are becoming boring.

You go on hating even when you all do not know the reasons why you keep hating. Your lives must be sad.

Dreg, your god buharetard looks like a clown . . .deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by jmaine: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2014
ilugunboy:

Men generally are not expected to have "yam leg"......

He looks really classy in the second pix....its a conscious image redefinition from his handlers that is reverberating among the targeted audience.

Men are not expected to have toothpick legs either. People laugh with scorn whenever they see the desperate packaging your Buhari is forced to undergo just to fail once again . . . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by experimentist: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2014
nagoma:
Admirers?
GoatLuckJonaFuck! grin
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by jmaine: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
lagcity:

OMG you are such a PDP1g. That second picture is perfect. tongue

An A-Pig-Shyte maggot like you will always believe his illusion's. Perfect indeed.
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:

Hahaha, you get mouth
Re: Am I The Only One Seeing These Buhari Campaign Pictures As "Funney"? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:

Men are not expected to have toothpicks leg either. People laugh with scorn whenever they see the desperate packaging your[b] Buhari is forced to undergo just to fail once again[/b] . . . .

Many of you GEJ supporters are in for the rudest shock in Feb.... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News / Mohammed Abubakar With Pang Xin Xing In Beijing (photos) / INEC Postpones Rivers Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.