|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,758,157 members, 6,555,658 topics. Date: Monday, 25 October 2021 at 04:07 PM
|11 Things You Do As A Child by merieam16(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2014|
Which among these are you guilty of as a child?
1) Dip the bread inside the tea?
2) Mix the entire white rice and stew before eating.
3) Crack a bone and suck out the marrow.
4) Can't eat the meat until you finish the food.
5) showing everyone your new under wear.
6) Beg for a sweet which your friend has licked.
7) Playing in the rain.
Licking the plate with your tongue.
9) Walking bear foot and hold your new shoes for everyone to see.
10) Wearing two shirts or shorts (packing) so you don't feel the pain much when caned in school.
11) Mix gari and sugar in your pocket and chew on your way to school...lol
Feel free 2 add urs
|Re: 11 Things You Do As A Child by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014|
Stole from the pot
|Re: 11 Things You Do As A Child by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2014|
rode 'boris' motor all around the street...legit guys know what I'm talking about. but today, we all grown...thank God we no die
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39