Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public (5785 Views)

Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? / How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany / Is This Celebrity A Gay(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Goldrushnigeria(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmm What should we call this ?? Fashion or What ??

See ANother one here : http://www.goldrushnews247.com/photo-all-in-the-name-of-fashion-this-celebrity-disgraced-herself-in-public/

Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by sova(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dat lady is aware of dat stuf
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
AM FASTING NAH,WETIN BE THIS??I GIVE UP!!!!grin
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Fraih(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dats uncalled for undecided
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Exjoker(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Natural disaster
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by donigspain(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hehehe,
Dancing >>> OGANIGWE kunie oto! OGANIGWE kunie oto!! OGANIGWE kunie oto!!!
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by egopersonified(f): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
wakacome:

Only you fast, only you open thread, only you wakacome, make you fear God.
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by okpamson15(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wetin concern the damsel. Exactly what she want is what u people are doing. 2 talk abt her.
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
who said she disgraced herself.. na hot cake where she dey.. grin grin
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Philipmems(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
wakacome:
Your fasting is officially broken... Go chop..
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by cupidora(f): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Its looks like her breast is darker than the rest of her body lipsrsealed undecided
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by kellyJames5(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
She forgot to bleach her bosom also lipsrsealed
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by olempe(m): 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
SHAME!!! undecided
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
hmmm! she needs Jesus!!

1 Like

Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by eightsin(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hahahaha. Mess up biatch
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Clearly photoshopped undecided It's so obvious, look at the face and boobs with different complexion, also look @ the top very well, it's just not IT.
Op u try, but u no get me.

1 Like

Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by tobiboss(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Rubbish photoshopped picture, op wat's rong wit ya?
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by azidomedogo: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
I suspect that girl to be an agent of the devil in human flesh. Wen she don finish distroying men,she go enter motto wey dey go barbeach.from their she go disappear enter water
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by lanicky(f): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Choi!! Diares God ooo lipsrsealed
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
egopersonified:

Only you fast, only you open thread, only you wakacome, make you fear God.
no be only me ooo,na me and you...grin
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by jnrbayano(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
azidomedogo:
I suspect that girl to be an agent of the devil in human flesh. Wen she don finish distroying men,she go enter motto wey dey go barbeach.from their she go disappear enter water

cheesy
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by valmunich(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Why do I think that pic was photoshopped
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by Geehan(f): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Really doubt if that is real.
Re: All In The Name Of Fashion!! This Celebrity Disgraced Herself In Public by medlat(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
na wa oo. Chai, i c sumtin

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Blogs To Follow On Instagram For Daily Gist / Check Out This South African Beautiful Plus Size Woman / What Happened To Megan Fox?!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.