Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Chelsea Striker Diego Coster : Why I Left Atletico Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Striker Diego Coster : Why I Left Atletico Madrid (2366 Views)

Chelsea Striker Diego Costa 'reported For Assault By Stoke Steward' After Clash / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / FA Ban Chelsea Striker ‘diego Costa’ For Clash With Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Striker Diego Coster : Why I Left Atletico Madrid by Casey001(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Chelsea striker Diego Costa has been discussing his decision to leave Atletico Madrid in the summer. He left Diego Simeone's outfit for Chelsea in a £32m deal over the summer, and he's hit the ground running at Stamford Bridge, netting nine goals in just seven appearances for the west Londoners.

"I was extremely happy at Atletico and the last year when we achieved so much was the best year of my career as a footballer," he told Champions League Magazine.

"However, you always try to improve your life. The opportunity to join this tremendously important club came and while Atleti is a great team, this was a different league, one I'd always wanted to try.

"People always used to say that my game would fit the Premier League perfectly and so the opportunity to sign for an extremely famous club like Chelsea made me super-excited.

"I have to keep on working hard. I still have many years ahead of me in my career so I hope I will be able to play in another Champions League final - to have another opportunity to win this competition.

Source from Read More here :>> http://www.preditplus.com/chelsea-striker-diego-coster-left-atletico-madrid/

Re: Chelsea Striker Diego Coster : Why I Left Atletico Madrid by yungEX(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
na coster biscuit abi?
Re: Chelsea Striker Diego Coster : Why I Left Atletico Madrid by Segadem(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
yungEX:
na coster biscuit abi?
yeah,coaster biscuits no dey for Spain but eh dey England.
Re: Chelsea Striker Diego Coster : Why I Left Atletico Madrid by Casey001(m): 5:51am On Oct 29, 2014
The guy is really try for Chelsea

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of Whites Wearing Nigeria Jersey With Pride / Euro 2008 Draw: Italy,Holland and France in one Group / World Cup: FIFA Urges Broadcasters To Stop Zooming In On ‘hot’ Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.