Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog (4797 Views)

My Belgian Malinois puppy / Malinois Puppies Available For Experience Hands. / 4 Months Old Black Malinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls I need this dog cos I don't know of any1 who have dis breed for sale...am really in need of it.tanks
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Djdamian:
Pls I need this dog cos I don't know of any1 who have dis breed for sale...am really in need of it.tanks

Are you familiar with any high energy breed before? I will have puppy anytime soon but you must know what you are getting into.

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am used to such breeds...we gat a boerbull,GSD and a samoyed my house ....I need a different breed and am so in love with malinois dogs....I really need one...wen wiil d pup(s) arrive? Cos I will love to get one
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Djdamian:
Am used to such breeds...we gat a boerbull,GSD and a samoyed my house ....I need a different breed and am so in love with malinois dogs....I really need one...wen wiil d pup(s) arrive? Cos I will love to get one

None of the afomentioned breeds match the intensity of a maligator and they could be too handful if not exercise daily. The puppy is due anytime from now and I will keep u informed.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

None of the afomentioned breeds match the intensity of a maligator and they could be too handful if not exercise daily. The puppy is due anytime from now and I will keep u informed.

so wat den do u mean by a high energy breed?...are they too aggressive or are dey too playful?....pls i will be grateful if u can explain more...tanks

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Djdamian:

so wat den do u mean by a high energy breed?...are they too aggressive or are dey too playful?....pls i will be grateful if u can explain more...tanks

You need to burn out their energy level before they can relax, they coukd be aggressive or shy if not handled properly but if you can exercise them, they are better than any other breeds around. You just need to stimulate their mind . Trainable , loyal and powerful.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

You need to burn out their energy level before they can relax, they coukd be aggressive or shy if not handled properly but if you can exercise them, they are better than any other breeds around. You just need to stimulate their mind . Trainable , loyal and powerful.

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oh i see,dat won't be a problem...tanks and pls keep me updated on wen d pups will arrive...
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2014
do all malinois have black masks? I have one without a black mask and i'm beginning to wonder if he isn't a gsd-malinois cross
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:
do all malinois have black masks? I have one without a black mask and i'm beginning to wonder if he isn't a gsd-malinois cross

Show the picture of your malinois before I can tell you if it's genuine.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Show the picture of your malinois before I can tell you if it's genuine.
alright. amma take a pix and send as soon as I get home
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2014
here at 8months old

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:
here at 8months old

not a malinois bro.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by italent101: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

same with my gsd **so restless
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2014
italent101:
same with my gsd **so restless

GSD has an off switch but a maligator has none.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Mckandre(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

GSD has an off switch but a maligator has none.
use cane ,I've never come across any pet that doesn't obey when the stick is involved.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Mckandre:
use cane ,I've never come across any pet that doesn't obey when the stick is involved.
Off switch means relaxing not scaring the dog.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Mckandre(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Off switch means relaxing not scaring the dog.
I know, don't you exercise him again to calm it down?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mckandre:
I know, don't you exercise him again to calm it down?

No exercise can calm them when they are young unless you confined them to the crate or leash tied. The breed is a monster.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Mckandre(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

No exercise can calm them when they are young unless you confined them to the crate or leash tied. The breed is a monster.
Niice... one of this days I'll get to breed the malis, but the issue here now is that; they are not in demand yet unlike the GSDs
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mckandre:
Niice... one of this days I'll get to breed the malis, but the issue here now is that; they are not in demand yet unlike the GSDs

Well the market for them are good if you have access to law enforcement agencies. They are far better working dog than any other breeds.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
@oluomoadebayo...120k- 150k??....dats too much na
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Mckandre(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Djdamian:
@oluomoadebayo...120k- 150k??....dats too much na
you can import them if you like considering the saga involved and the cost which could be two or more times the price he gave you. its wise to consider he's offer ...but oga Olu ,you tried sha but the asking price much o. I hope theirs still room for negotiation.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mckandre:
you can import them if you like considering the saga involved and the cost which could be two or more times the price he gave you. its wise to consider he's offer ...but oga Olu ,you tried sha but the asking price much o. I hope theirs still room for negotiation.

Wat r u saying? 150k for a malinois,how much is a boerbull pup or a rot weiler? Or even a pure GSD?..bought our boerbull then for 90k,d GSD was 30k...why will d price of a malinois be 150k?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Djdamian:

Wat r u saying? 150k for a malinois,how much is a boerbull pup or a rot weiler? Or even a pure GSD?..bought our boerbull then for 90k,d GSD was 30k...why will d price of a malinois be 150k?

Bro, that's the price I'm selling my dogs and none of the aforementioned dogs are comparable to malinois. Top european breeder will sell for 1000 euro without including shipping but you can get cheap ones from SA sha. Tell me what boerbull, rott or gsd will do that a malinois won't do better?
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Bro, that's the price I'm selling my dogs and none of the aforementioned dogs are comparable to malinois. Top european breeder will sell for 1000 euro without including shipping but you can get cheap ones from SA sha. Tell me what boerbull, rott or gsd will do that a malinois won't do better?

First of all u need to consider d breed and its demand in d market,borebull,rots are bigger breeds compare to a malinois and in my opinion,are better security dogs compare to a malinois and also aforementioned dogs are easily trained compare to a malinois.did I also mention dat d malinios are d medium sizes dogs too?..well,I met a breeder yesterday who said 60k,but am negotiating on 50k...so if u still insist on seeling ur pup for dat amount,well I wish u good luck in selling them cos I don't tink no one will wanna buy it for dat amount,anyways tanks for ur time
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Djdamian:

First of all u need to consider d breed and its demand in d market,borebull,rots are bigger breeds compare to a malinois and in my opinion,are better security dogs compare to a malinois and also aforementioned dogs are easily trained compare to a malinois.did I also mention dat d malinios are d medium sizes dogs too?..well,I met a breeder yesterday who said 60k,but am negotiating on 50k...so if u still insist on seeling ur pup for dat amount,well I wish u good luck in selling them cos I don't tink no one will wanna buy it for dat amount,anyways tanks for ur time
I don't advertise my dog on here before you asked me for a pup, go on and buy from the breeder and good luck to you too. I breed for a purpose and their is demand for it before I consider mating my dog. No breed is easily trained as malinois and why are they using the breed for military , security service and personal protection if it's not better than those you mentioned? I think the size of rott or Boerbeol is deceiving ? I gave out my top Rottweiler I imported from Serbia out the moment I have a maligator.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I don't advertise my dog on here before you asked me for a pup, go on and buy from the breeder and good luck to you too. I breed for a purpose and their is demand for it before I consider mating my dog. No breed is easily trained as malinois and why are they using the breed for military , security service and personal protection if it's not better than those you mentioned? I think the size of rott or Boerbeol is deceiving ? I gave out my top Rottweiler I imported from Serbia out the moment I have a maligator.

Honestly I will love to buy ur pup cos I av bin following u on nairaland and d way u specialize on malinois breed..but its too expensive,I understand wat u mean and all,had to read abt d dog online and dey r really incredible..had to see other options cos I can't afford dat on a dog cos I plan to get it for maself...anyways hope u reduce d price.tanks
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Djdamian:

Honestly I will love to buy ur pup cos I av bin following u on nairaland and d way u specialize on malinois breed..but its too expensive,I understand wat u mean and all,had to read abt d dog online and dey r really incredible..had to see other options cos I can't afford dat on a dog cos I plan to get it for maself...anyways hope u reduce d price.tanks

Good luck bro with your search.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

Good luck bro with your search.

Am not doing a research...anyways tanks for your time..
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by oluomoadebayo: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2014
Djdamian:

Am not doing a research...anyways tanks for your time..

I'll be glad to help u if you get one around, pls post the pictures on here when u have one.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Malinois Dog by Djdamian(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
oluomoadebayo:

I'll be glad to help u if you get one around, pls post the pictures on here when u have one.

This was wat he sent to me as pictures of the mother and her pups..to be honest,I don't think the guy is for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

.::100% Purebreed Fawn Pit-bull Puppies For Sale,very Adorable(pictures) / Adult Male Boerboel Available / What Breed Is Tonto Dikeh's Dog Jazz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.