Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States (9698 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
Buhari will only win an election in some people's imagination.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 3:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote
author=tsolz300 post=27635920]Yibeos are lazy puvnks..they promised war
yesterday, now that the war has started, you can't find them anywhere.
Omoreminder2, where are you?
Come and answer your father 's accursed name[/quote]

I am here......
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by opiaoku: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
omenka:
Same overused ethnic trash. Typical of JonaTANians and saTANic ambassadors.

Jonathan is going down whether you guys like it or not.

otu nne i

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by opiaoku: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
asandigbo:
imagine me,asandigbo voting for wickedness in human form? tufiakwa! Aru! abomination! ori mi ko.

i love u

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=tsolz300 post=27635945][/quote]

korrofool,

where were you when I opened this thread and pasted the pictures of eggheaders/anago/pentagonal's family? The party took place on Thursday night and those in attendance saw everything live. The MODs saved the day but it was belated....

See the thread where I posted family pictures of pentagonal

https://www.nairaland.com/1974636/pentagonal-gay-proud#27592431
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
tsolz300:
Yibeos are lazy puvnks..they promised war yesterday, now that the war has started, you can't find them anywhere.
Omoreminder2, where are you?
Come and answer your father 's accursed name

Fool, I was here live. Where were you spineless coward. See the thread, the MODs have deleted it

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Korobucchi:
Collynzo29, Omoreminder2, Idumuose, Chino, Winnz, Tonychristopher

Please come here and let us discuss

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

korrofool, see the thread here. The MODs have locked it.

I was shouting calling pentagonal and genscatter231 but no one answered. Iconize called and called but you guys were no where to be seen during the party.

Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
Korobucchi
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
genscatter231
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by pentagonal: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
omoreminder2:

korrofool,

where were you when I opened this thread and pasted the pictures of pentagonal's family? The party too place on Thursday night and those in attendance saw everything live. The MODs saved the day but it was belated....

See the thread why I posted family pictures of pentagonal

madness is the only common patrimony in your family tree. and Ogun shall kill everyone in your family tree, if I don't know those people.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
pentagonal:

madness is the only common patrimony in your family tree. and Ogun shall kill everyone in your family tree, if I don't know those people.

Shut up fool. Why deny Taofeeq Olabiyi, Prince Muideen Olabiyi and his wife. Why eggheaders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by pentagonal: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
omoreminder2:

Shut up fool. Why deny Taofeeq Olabiyi, Prince Muideen Olabiyi and his wife. Why eggheaders?

may I die before dawn if this people are my family. but death shall take permanent residency in your household if this people are not my family.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
pentagonal:

may I die before dawn if this people are my family. but death shall take permanent residency in your household if this people are not my family.

Shut up olabiyi salam tunde, you yourself know that all these your useless cursing and swearing has no meaning....

I don't expect you to accept anyway. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by pentagonal: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
omoreminder2:

Shut up olabiyi salam tunde, you yourself know that all these your useless cursing and swearing has no meaning....

I don't expect you to accept anyway. wink

you are a goat... the curse will follow you till death.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
pentagonal:

you are a goat... the curse will follow you till death.

Shut up or i will post their pictures now....
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=tsolz300 post=27635945][/quote]

tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
tsolz300
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
tsolz300:

This phool still hasn’t grown. I guess Allah destined him to have the brain of a toddler for the rest of his life..
Get s grip phool, your miserable life is slipping off..
When we have your time, I will let you know..
Go and rape ur mentally deranged sister to keep yourself busy.
Lazy puvnk.

You dare talk to emi omoreminder your master like that? No food for you for three days, you will see.....And you must still clean my house and wash my cars....

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
tsolz300:

Dumb nematode, if you don't behave yourself, I will make you a scapegoat tonight..

Anumanu

Shut up hungry bat....wana ball?
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by pentagonal: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
omoreminder2:

Shut up or i will post their pictures now....

bwahhhhhhhhha post till eons I don't give a fvck. go fvxk your momma loser nwakebeyi.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by omoreminder2: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
pentagonal:

bwahhhhhhhhha post till eons I don't give a fvck. go fvxk your momma loser nwakebeyi.

ok salam tunde olabiyi....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by asandigbo(f): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2014
opiaoku:

i love u
dalu Nwannem.
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Remarkable: 2:37am On Nov 02, 2014
unfortunately, those you call "Jonathanians" and saTAN ambassadors are in the majority of the electorate... and they are bringing GEJ back... its GEJ till 2019!
omenka:
Same overused ethnic trash. Typical of JonaTANians and saTANic ambassadors.

Jonathan is going down whether you guys like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by pentagonal: 5:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Remarkable:
unfortunately, those you call "Jonathanians" and saTAN ambassadors are in the majority of the electorate... and they are bringing GEJ back... its GEJ till 2019!

dream on saTAN leave your erosion ridden hellhole for once in your miserable existence.
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by finaly01: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2014
Gbawe:

Thank you. I laugh when I see these desperate efforts at pathetic scaremongering obviously aimed at frightening the pivotal SW from voting Buhari. I will advise OP and his ilk to stop wasting their own time. The Yorubas, when election is free and fair, will not tolerate or indulge misrule. We only need to look at the decimation of the PDP in the SW in 2011, where even the daughter of former President OBJ could not win the ward outside her father's house, to know that the folks of the SW will always reject misrulers.

Jonathan is no longer the "boy with no shoes" or "fresh air". Nigerians have seen him in action over 5 years to know he is hideously corrupt,highly inept and a divisive misruler. He has no goodwill left in the SW because he has failed Nigeria monumentally and also encouraged his minions (Dokubo Asari et al) to wage an abusive ethnic war of attrition against the Yorubas. I can't speak for others but I know the Yorubas will not abide with GEJ to then give him 4 more years. OP and others should find better things to do with their time.
I agree with u but is buhari ur best choice? if buhari can nak fela 10 years just 4 criticizing his regime, what do u think is d fate of of u and i and opposition parties? just imaging calling buhari a brainless nunu sucking fulani idiot. D u think u and i can still enjoy dis freedom? in as much as gej is corrupt, we need a vissionary leader, a 21 democrat.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by christopher123(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2014
enigmaotr:

Same way as Ojukwu...the same way you will.

I learnt that your superman that ended in a wheel chair died a miserable death

I will end well not like him

He washed his hand with antiseptic soap but ended up cracking palm nuts for chicken

Is he buried

Lesson

Know what and who u fight for

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by christopher123(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2014
Idumoshe:

AnthonyChristopher, You will cry today. God don catch you and your wife.

Can u get a life pls...your busy researching me...thats impressive cos i am important to be researched but on my own part i just dont know you and wont and dont care to know you

So who is more important

Keep researching people and forget researching how to better your life

You need a job

Tonorrow is all souls day...its a day we pray for departed souls...i will pray for your soul

You need a live seriously

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by caprini1: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
I don't like politics and never will.....But I saw an incident as a child and I will never forget it.In January 1984 at apogbon lagos island,Soldiers were ransacking goods and whares of market women,beating them with koboko and packing stuffs like tin milk,tomatos. Beverages etc into there trucks,and sharing them to bystanders....I asked my mum why? And she said the new president gave the order,that the goods are been sold at exhorbitant prices and some were smuggled or something like that.But as a child,all I saw was horror been meted out to this market women.....The president was Gen Buhari ,somewhere in Obalende....I had nightmares about the President.
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
christopher123:

I learnt that your superman that ended in a wheel chair died a miserable death

I will end well not like him

He washed his hand with antiseptic soap but ended up cracking palm nuts for chicken

Is he buried

Lesson

Know what and who u fight for
He ended up on a wheelchair at the age of 20, I think? And which death is honourable? Either you end up on a wheelchair or your feet, the fact is, you'll end up dead, just like him! He lived a long life- much more higher than average Nigerian- and he fought for what he felt was right.
You don't know how and when you'll die, so you don't need to mock the way he ended when similar fate awaits you too.
Let the sleeping souls rest.
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by leofab(f): 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:
why are Igbo people so worried about US.
same way the Yorubas were so worried about the Igbos during Anambra state gubernatorial elections!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kebbi Assembly Impeaches Speaker At 10: 25pm / Why Nigerian Economy Will Not Improve Under Buhari - Vanguard's Dele Sobowale / SERAP Sues Buhari Over "Missing ₦3.8 Billion Health Funds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.