Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States (9661 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Ikwokrikwo: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fela was also corrupt, I guess.
Awolowo was corrupt too.
See Yolobas condemning their idols just to defend Buhari.
SMH

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by chrismmm: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fire15:

You're the bastard, cos am gonna vote for him. Where these Yoruba people not tried in the tribunal sat over by judges. Infact, I can remember that Chief Gani fawehinmi, may his soul in peace. Was fully in support of these trials.
Then, corruption was in its infantile stage, they diverted monies to fund their political parties,and I remember Kano Gov. bakin Zuwo, defending himself, that Government money was found in Government house, as defense to helping himself to tax payer's money.
Now, we have corruption on industrial scale. The only way out, is going the Chinese way.
you re a correct yoruba bastard, old guy. Your father's yanch.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by qleap2all(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
crowniran:
Let's Discuss Yoruba At The Hands Of Buhari, We'll
DIscuss GEJ Later...
Yoruba Victims Of Buhari's Tyrannical Reign.
Now, the leaders of the opposition Party thinks he can sell
Yorubas to this unrepentant tyrant who refuses till today
to apologize to the Yorubas for nearly wiping out all their
leaders?
Victim 1 - Pa Awolowo had his house ransacked, passport
seized he could not go abroad for medical treatment. His
home in Ikenne was also surrounded by soldiers.
Victim 2 - Pa Adekunle Ajasin, former Gov, Ondo State.
Arrested, sentenced to over 100 years. Pa Ajasin is known
not to have spent one kobo of his security vote and had
only one house to his name in his native Owo till his
death.
Victim 3 - Pa Lateef Jakande, former Gov, Lagos State.
Same as Pa Ajasin. Tried in kangaroo Court and sentenced
to over 100 years imprisonment.
Victim 4 - Cicero, Bola Ige. former Gov, Oyo State.
Sentenced to over 100 years on corruption charges.
Victim 5 - Papa Bisi Onabanjo former Gov, Ogun State.
Jailed for over 100 years. Pa Onabanjo was whisked away
from hospital where he was receiving treatment straight to
prison on Buhari's instructions.
Do note that all the governors were found not guilty by
Courts who tried them however Buhari demanded many
retrials until a guilty verdict was reached for all of them by
the Courts.
Victim 6 - Bisi Akande, former Gove. Jailed on corruption
charges. Now, Akande and Buhari are together in the APC.
Is Akande no longer corrupt, Buhari?
Victim 7 - Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Fela received 10 years for
being vocal against Buhari's regime. Buhari said then, he
has resolved to deal wtith the "fela problem"
Victim 8 - Ooni of Ife. Seized his passport and prevented
him from travelling abroad.
Victim 9 - Tunde Thompson. Journalist jailed for reporting
against government.
Victim 10 - Tai Solarin. Jailed for speaking against the
govt. Ironically, what Solarin said/wrote then and was
jailed for by Buhari's regime is nothing compared to
things Buhari says against the present government.
Victim 11 - Ayo Ojewunmi became blind in jail after Buhari
blatantly refused to release him to get medical attention.
He died soon after he was eventually released
Victim 12 - Busari Adelakun suffered same fate as
Ojewunmi. His ailment though was ulcer which killed him.
Victim 13 - The many many Yoruba youth slaughtered in
the north in 2011 because Buhari lost the election. Buhari
could have curbed the violence but waited for days before
public opinion forced him to make a statement on radio
condemning the violence.
He has prepared us now for 2015 by saying "their dogs
and baboons will be soaked in blood" if he does not win
the election in 2015.

@Ops that's the uniqueness of the Yorubas. They habour no hatred agaisnt elders action especially if dOne in National interest.
We are not known for sentiments and that's a time when Nigeria is at the verge of colapsing ,same at MKO Abiola time- we are ever patriotic to the course of National Unity!
Do you see SS/SE only around Gej who champions TAN and who champions OBJ third term definitely not the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by michelz: 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:
Ibos are afraid of a Buhari Presidency,

Buhari Presidency will go hard on criminals,

Ibos are mostly criminals both home and abroad.

Fill the puzzle.
you schmuck,what will you do if GEJ returns to office come 2015? You'll go hang yourself or change moniker after all these insults on a whole tribe....

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by xtervaganza(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
soroptimist:
To think that it is the folks from the other side of the Niger bridge that are trying to scare the SWners from voting Buhari makes it very stupid and outrightly funny

You have made your choice to sink with the Apostle of Corruption in GEJ........Let the rest of us make ours

Buhari may not be perfect,no one is but he is not corrupt!
it is incredibly moronic for you to say buhari is not corrupt.

Where did he get the billions he has spent on his eternal failed mission to become president?

Stop fooling yourself cos you ain't fooling nobody here

Buhashit is just as corrupt as jonathan
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
michelz:
you schmuck,what will you do if GEJ returns to office come 2015? You'll go hang yourself or change moniker after all these insults on a whole tribe....

Sharrrapppppp dia!

Ibo criminal!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Descartes: 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
crowniran:
Let's Discuss Yoruba At The Hands Of Buhari, We'll
DIscuss GEJ Later...
Yoruba Victims Of Buhari's Tyrannical Reign.
Now, the leaders of the opposition Party thinks he can sell
Yorubas to this unrepentant tyrant who refuses till today
to apologize to the Yorubas for nearly wiping out all their
leaders?
Victim 1 - Pa Awolowo had his house ransacked, passport
seized he could not go abroad for medical treatment. His
home in Ikenne was also surrounded by soldiers.
Victim 2 - Pa Adekunle Ajasin, former Gov, Ondo State.
Arrested, sentenced to over 100 years. Pa Ajasin is known
not to have spent one kobo of his security vote and had
only one house to his name in his native Owo till his
death.
Victim 3 - Pa Lateef Jakande, former Gov, Lagos State.
Same as Pa Ajasin. Tried in kangaroo Court and sentenced
to over 100 years imprisonment.
Victim 4 - Cicero, Bola Ige. former Gov, Oyo State.
Sentenced to over 100 years on corruption charges.
Victim 5 - Papa Bisi Onabanjo former Gov, Ogun State.
Jailed for over 100 years. Pa Onabanjo was whisked away
from hospital where he was receiving treatment straight to
prison on Buhari's instructions.
Do note that all the governors were found not guilty by
Courts who tried them however Buhari demanded many
retrials until a guilty verdict was reached for all of them by
the Courts.
Victim 6 - Bisi Akande, former Gove. Jailed on corruption
charges. Now, Akande and Buhari are together in the APC.
Is Akande no longer corrupt, Buhari?
Victim 7 - Fela Anikulapo Kuti. Fela received 10 years for
being vocal against Buhari's regime. Buhari said then, he
has resolved to deal with the "fela problem"
Victim 8 - Ooni of Ife. Seized his passport and prevented
him from travelling abroad.
Victim 9 - Tunde Thompson. Journalist jailed for reporting
against government.
Victim 10 - Tai Solarin. Jailed for speaking against the
govt. Ironically, what Solarin said/wrote then and was
jailed for by Buhari's regime is nothing compared to
things Buhari says against the present government.
Victim 11 - Ayo Ojewunmi became blind in jail after Buhari
blatantly refused to release him to get medical attention.
He died soon after he was eventually released
Victim 12 - Busari Adelakun suffered same fate as
Ojewunmi. His ailment though was ulcer which killed him.
Victim 13 - The many many Yoruba youth slaughtered in
the north in 2011 because Buhari lost the election. Buhari
could have curbed the violence but waited for days before
public opinion forced him to make a statement on radio
condemning the violence.
He has prepared us now for 2015 by saying "their dogs
and baboons will be soaked in blood" if he does not win
the election in 2015.

shocked shocked embarassed cry
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
michelz:

Sharrrapppppp dia!

Ibo criminal! Who ask for your opinion!

Just take it or leave it that you Ibos are scared to your pants.
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by ak47mann(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:
Awolowo was corrupt too.
SMH
cool I don't no what to say anymore.This is the highest cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Descartes: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:
Ibos are afraid of a Buhari Presidency,

Buhari Presidency will go hard on criminals,

Ibos are mostly criminals both home and abroad.

Fill the puzzle.
You see your life

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by crowniran(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Still doubting buhari tho GEJ is nat an alternative
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
Descartes:

You see your life

You are a fucccktard cheesy
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Descartes:
Imagine a corrupt-ridden Akande in the same Janjàweed party with "saint" Buhari grin grin cheesy

Another IBO eddiot
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Ajorosun: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Facebook is nt effective in chatting
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by LogicPower(m): 2:19am On Oct 29, 2014
xtervaganza:
it is incredibly moronic for you to say buhari is not corrupt.

Where did he get the billions he has spent on his eternal failed mission to become president?

Stop fooling yourself cos you ain't fooling nobody here

Buhashit (Buhari) is just as corrupt as jonathan

I don't think even GEJ and PEJ themselves can honestly believe in their hearts of hearts that "Buhari is as corrupt as Jonathan"

You may like GEJ and prefer him to GMB for your own personal reasons, and in fact the former may even be a better candidate than the latter in some respects, but when it comes to corruption and attitudes towards the corrupt elite, it would be utterly absurd for anybody to even try to compare the two. They belong to two entirely different worlds!

And even if billions were spent in the political campaigns of Buhari, I don't think any reasonable person would believe that
Buhari himself provided those 'billions' from his own personal money. If he is such a multi-billionnaire, he wouldn't have become so widely and universally reputed to be an icon of honesty, incorruptibility and integrity, and he would have surely long been exposed by the powers-that-be.

Even the worst of his online haters have so far failed to dig up any proven case of corruption and personal enrichment against the general, hence they often find it much easier to paint him as a 'religious extremist', which whether proven or not can still stick in the minds of the most gullible, the least informed and the rabid and incorrigible religious and ethnic bigots among the ordinary folks.
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Descartes: 2:28am On Oct 29, 2014
BOAR:

Another IBO eddiot
K
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by tit(f): 4:10am On Oct 29, 2014
LogicPower:

I don't think even GEJ and PEJ themselves can honestly believe in their hearts of hearts that "Buhari is as corrupt as Jonathan"

Ofcourse, They cannot believe that.
Buhari is more corrupt than Jonathan.
If someone just steals your money,
it can be repaid.
But if someone kills you like Buhari has done in 1966, 1983, 1984 and 2011,
it is irredeemable.
That is the worst kind of corruption.
And he does this while enriching his fellow tribalists.
He is the worst nepotist in Nigeria.
He did not see all the renowned South West project consultants to appoint to manage PTF.
Conveniently, he found one Kano-Katsina connection Afri Projects Consult (that name APC), to, without competitive bidding, take over all PTF projects!

As I write this my head is bursting!!!!
Mr. Integreedy awarded a billion dollar contract to his brother without competitive bidding!
And nobody is talking about it!!!

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by chamboy(m): 4:13am On Oct 29, 2014
All d MUMU PAs, chiefs mentioned above were prosecuted for corruption activities... even if some were honest tho, "with change comes sacrifice"

VOTE WISELY

KICK AGAINST CORRUPTION
BUHARI 2015
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by chamboy(m): 4:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Descartes:
Imagine a corrupt-ridden Akande in the same Janjàweed party with "saint" Buhari grin grin cheesy
Thats the silly tin about this democracy nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by xtervaganza(m): 5:10am On Oct 29, 2014
LogicPower:

You may like GEJ and prefer him to GMB for your own personal reasons, and in fact the former may even be a better candidate than the latter in some respects, but when it comes to corruption and attitudes towards the corrupt elite, it would be utterly absurd for anybody to even try to compare the two. They belong to two entirely different worlds!

And even if billions were spent in the political campaigns of Buhari, I don't think any reasonable person would believe that
Buhari himself provided those 'billions' from his own personal money. If he is such a multi-billionnaire, he wouldn't have become so widely and universally reputed to be an icon of honesty, incorruptibility and integrity, and he would have surely long been exposed by the powers-that-be.

Even the worst of his online haters have so far failed to dig up any proven case of corruption and personal enrichment against the general, hence they often find it much easier to paint him as a 'religious extremist', which whether proven or not can still stick in the minds of the most gullible, the least informed and the rabid and incorrigible religious and ethnic bigots among the ordinary folks.
buhari an icon of honesty? Hahahahah hahahahahahahahaha

Let me ask you one thing, who knows buhari outside the shores of this country? UN, USA, unicef? Have u ever seen him near any of these?

And choke on this facts, no matter who you are or what you are, once you venture into Nigeria's politics then you're a thief, a crook

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by lyntiffany(f): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2014
tit:

yes.
Buhari is just a killer.
his not corrupt but his name is corruption itself (Bucorrupt) his new name.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Collynzo29: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2014
BOAR:

Sharrrapppppp dia!

Ibo criminal!
Ilugunboy, why are you such a coward?
We will not tolerate any further trash talk from you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by VAQAXY: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2014
BOAR you are needed here.. grin
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by crowniran(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2014
BOAR:

Another IBO eddiot
no insult abeg
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2014
Collynzo29:

Ilugunboy, why are you such a coward?
We will not tolerate any further trash talk from you.

Lmao I'm now ilugunboy again, one Eddiot called me another name elsewhere. Accursed ibo fool

Fucvkin bastard! Ilugunboy boy ko, ilumachine gun ni
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2014
VAQAXY:
BOAR you are needed here.. grin

Present grin
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by IgrigiAPC: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:
Awolowo was corrupt too.
SMH

LoL, the thing funny. What is the difference between NL-yorubas and a battered woman in an abusive marriage. Don't be deceived by the loudmouths on the internet many Yorubas won't vote Buhari.
With the way these empty ones make noise you would have thought Ekiti would still be an APC state. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by VAQAXY: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Now what can you say about what Buhari did to your people? cheesy

BOAR:

Present grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2014
VAQAXY:
Now what can you say about what Buhari did to your people? cheesy

You are a Ibo bastard!

Why should I oblige you? Tell me one reason!
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by VAQAXY: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2014
Talk to me! Why should yorubass still follow Buhari foolishly despite what he has done to eliminate them? Is it out of fear or favor that they are prostrating before him? cool

BOAR:

You are a Ibo bastard!

Why should I oblige you? Tell me one reason!

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Collynzo29: 7:45am On Oct 29, 2014
BOAR:

Lmao I'm now ilugunboy again, one Eddiot called me another name elsewhere. Accursed ibo fool

Fucvkin bastard! Ilugunboy boy ko, ilumachine gun ni
So who are you if not Ilugunboy the Yoruba coward? We will settle this later in the day.
if you like come with Eledan, Gurnam, Boar or whatever, your stupîdity will always give you out. You can run, but you can never hide.
Shame on you
www.nairaland.com/boar/posts/15

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Collynzo29:

So who are you if not Ilugunboy the Yoruba coward? We will settle this later in the day.
if you like come with Eledan, Gurnam, Boar or whatever, your stupîdity will always give you out. You can run, but you can never hide.
Shame on you
www.nairaland.com/boar/posts/15

Haaaahaaaaahaaaaaa
Thank you! You've resolved a big mystery for me.
So there actually existed a BOAR!

I was BOA with a R trademark sign and somehow it was changed by Admin.

You did me a favour! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim Picks Up Nomination Forms / Govs Lead Buhari’s Campaign Onslaught As State Coordinators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.