Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Possible Solution To Jungle Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Possible Solution To Jungle Justice (2856 Views)

Possible Solution To Nigeria's Health Care Problems / Suggest A Possible Solution To The Problem Of Insecurity In Nigeria / List The Problems In Nigeria And Your Possible Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Possible Solution To Jungle Justice by fr3do(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
If persons could feel so responsible for their vicinities that they will illegally prosecute persons therein.

A bill should be brought up to make it a duty for persons to ensure that no jungle justice is done near them, so in essence when someone is lynched somewhere, people in that vicinity will be held accountable.
This I think will reduce these acts of barbarism considerably.

Let's get your additions and corrections to such a bill, assume you are a legislator.
Re: A Possible Solution To Jungle Justice by Eillo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
makes a lot of sense. however, not all who witness the jungle justice are in support. of course, some are and this could be because they expect no true justice to come from our central justice system.

but then again, such a law would assume that the individual is capable of stopping the jungle justice. it's usually a mob thing. a person could be lynched right in front of my house and I would be powerless to stop it.
Re: A Possible Solution To Jungle Justice by fr3do(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Eillo:
makes a lot of sense. however, not all who witness the jungle justice are in support. of course, some are and this could be because they expect no true justice to come from our central justice system.

but then again, such a law would assume that the individual is capable of stopping the jungle justice. it's usually a mob thing. a person could be lynched right in front of my house and I would be powerless to stop it.

Yeah true talk
If we had an effective quick response system, people around such scenes could be punished for not calling the police

(1) (Reply)

Column To Thumbprint On Saturday's Election. / Facebook Is Banned In China So The Youths Can Be Productive. / Secret Burial Of 105 Soldiers Killed Bh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.