Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons (51314 Views)

Superfalcons Striker(francisca Ordega) Wins On Debut With Washington Spirits / ORDEGA Or YAKUBU AIYEGBENI Who's Better / Were The Falcons Impressive Against France? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by dotna(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2014
Wow. I no wan look to much o
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by philo3(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2014
it has reached fp ok nw

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2014
born2fuck:
Chai, even those who represent Miss Nigeria no fine reach this babe, and they come carry dem breast display, with yeye skeleton nyansh like that of that Big brother africa babe.

Abeg, make una vote for Rozzay ooO!
Dis Rozzay don dhey gather weight for NL like kilode.... I wish her well niyen
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2014
englishmart:
LOL. Francisca the most beautiful girl in the super falcons.

Just that at a point in their careers, they decided to put their ages on a big full stop.

She, okparanozie, ebere, njoku and Esther have been 20 years for the past 7years.

Common, do you guys ever see anything good. If the men can lie about age it is not possible for women. You will see it. And besides lets not forget that girls tend to look older than their ages.

Besides, if this girls started their careers at age 16, will you still be surprised they are still this young at thios stage.

Guy, think
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by enomakos(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I go wound you o,how can you say that my darln wife is boyish?

wife?
stop dreaming oooo
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Nichobabe(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2014
englishmart:
LOL. Francisca the most beautiful girl in the super falcons.

Just that at a point in their careers, they decided to put their ages on a big full stop.

She, okparanozie, ebere, njoku and Esther have been 20 years for the past 7years.

She is now 21 years.
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Pecca: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2014
Quite pinchomic! pretty though.
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by anishe(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Is she a Virgin?

Just asking. No harm intended.
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
enomakos:

wife?
stop dreaming oooo
jealousy tongue she is even pregnant for me grin
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by englishmart(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nichobabe:

She is now 21 years.
same thing
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by englishmart(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
princefunmi:

Common, do you guys ever see anything good. If the men can lie about age it is not possible for women. You will see it. And besides lets not forget that girls tend to look older than their ages.

Besides, if this girls started their careers at age 16, will you still be surprised they are still this young at thios stage.

Guy, think
okparanozie is indeed twenty. Clap your gullible self. Pls, don't disturb me again.
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
englishmart:
okparanozie is indeed twenty. Clap your gullible self. Pls, don't disturb me again.

That was exactly what your types said when Perpetua started her career. And there you have it now. 38 and still waxing strong. And lets not forget Stella Mbachu
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by enomakos(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
IYANGBALI:
jealousy tongue she is even pregnant for me grin

pregnant?

you mean asisat the bread seller in agege?
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
enomakos:

pregnant?

you mean asisat the bread seller in agege?
see your mouth,I go wound you o
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by tombeh(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
U make sense DIE...
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by englishmart(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
princefunmi:

That was exactly what your types said when Perpetua started her career. And there you have it now. 38 and still waxing strong. And lets not forget Stella Mbachu
if you had a 20year old sister, you wouldn't be saying this.

Btw, I have an uncle who was perpetual's class mate/age mate. He's 44 now.
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by billyG(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
onchanya!kudos u are makin our pple proud. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2014
englishmart:
if you had a 20year old sister, you wouldn't be saying this.

Btw, I have an uncle who was perpetual's class mate/age mate. He's 44 now.

Let me help you think since apparently your brain happens to have taken leave of you.

Is it possible for a woman to still play active and commanding football at 44? Don't give me that uncle hogwash. That your uncle was Perpetua's class mate doesn't make he r the same age with him. A 6 year gap is definitely possible. Even if she is 44, is she not still relevant now at that age?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Crispels:
Always 7th to comment,When will I be first to comment sef undecided
na comment u come dey comment for here??
Crispels:
Always 7th to comment,When will I be first to comment sef undecided
na comment u come dey comment for here??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.